Listing monitored by Solargain

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (0)
  • Purchase Price$800.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Installation

Excellent Company

SG installed my 3500W system in 2014 and estimated annual generation from the array as 5371W. It has been within 2% of that every year showing (A ) they use very good software to predict the output and (B) they are very honest at the point of sales .
At 6 yrs the Fronius Inverter failed and SG handled the complete warranty claim with Fronius for me and replaced the Inverter.
The latest software caused messages on the display which I had never seen before but SG technicians came, adjusted the system and explained the latest GDPR software imposed by Western Power Regulations means the latest Inverters work differently from earlier models.
SG are very professional and capable Company and their staff are courteous and helpful throughout .

Trustworthiness
Job Satisfaction
System Size3.5 KW
SolargainSolargain

Hi Steve. Thank you very much for this glowing feedback, it's great to hear you had such good experiences with our team. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

roger
rogerPerth, WA

very pleased with the service

first class service from quote to installation,pleasant office employees, almost instant response and installation bang on time. My unit was a warranty replacement only just inside the the warranty period and i thought that i might have problems,but no hesitation or if's and buts.Very pleased. roger

Installation
Panel Purchased 130 ltr hot water unit by solargain
Purchase Price$800.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi Roger - thanks so much for your review. Glad we could help.

Mr Pogi
Mr PogiPerth, WA

Loving my hot water

I have had a solarhart hot water system on my roof for as long as I can remember which recently burst a leak from the tank. After pricing up a replacement solarhart I decided to check out solargain 300L twin panel system as it was half the price of the solarhart brand. I was a little unsure if I made the right decision but now couldn't be happier and know I made the right decision. Water pressure increased and water is steaming hot. I guess the test will be how long it last because the solarhart did last 15 years but I couldn't be happier with my new solargain hot water system.

Installation
SolargainSolargain

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad we could help. If you have any issues, please give us a call.

Colin52
Colin52asked

I have a question. Your company was going to install a 6.6KW system on our roof last week but they said the roof could not support your panels.

I then asked for a quote for solar stands on the back lawn and they were suppose to contact me this morning but no one has.

Due to your company stating my roof will collapse if the panels go in I have contacted my insurance company and they are sending out their own structural engineers to see if the roof has been damaged by recent storms and then get it fixed so it can hold panels.

It seems I am phoning up about this to see what is going on.

So decided to post in here in the hope that some one gets back to me.

Pat C.
Pat C.asked

How to download the solar gain app

SolargainSolargain

Hi Pat. We do not have our own app, but the inverters we supply often do. What brand of inverter do you have installed at your home? Kind regards, Solargain

Alan
Alan

Thats what children are for, remotes & Apps

Gary
Garyasked

I have just had a solar system installed and they put the wrong panels on my roof. They gave me 22 stp 300s suntech panels and we should have had 21 315 watt trina split cell panels. My question is should I get them to swap the panels to the correct panels or are the ones I have been given just as good and I leave them on the roof save messing about.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Gary, was the system installed by Solargain or a different company? We don't stock the products you're referring to (Trina or Suntech). If you would like to discuss this over the phone, please call us on 1300 73 93 55 and ask for our Service Department.

Get an answer from our members and Solargain representatives

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers