Listing monitored by Solargain

• Installation
Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

It’s been 5+ years since we had Solargain supply us with our solar hot water system today l rang Matt at 4pm to say a valve had developed a leak, at 5pm l had Nick a plumber on my roof 6pm job done.
These guys are so good don’t look anywhere else 5 star service.

Panel Purchased Don’t know
Purchase Price$3,000.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi Chris. It's great to hear that our boys were able to help you so quickly. If you ever need any more assistance please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, Solargain.

Excellent Company

SG installed my 3500W system in 2014 and estimated annual generation from the array as 5371W. It has been within 2% of that every year showing (A ) they use very good software to predict the output and (B) they are very honest at the point of sales .
At 6 yrs the Fronius Inverter failed and SG handled the complete warranty claim with Fronius for me and replaced the Inverter.
The latest software caused messages on the display which I had never seen before but SG technicians came, adjusted the system and explained the latest GDPR software imposed by Western Power Regulations means the latest Inverters work differently from earlier models.
SG are very professional and capable Company and their staff are courteous and helpful throughout .

System Size3.5 KW
SolargainSolargain

Hi Steve. Thank you very much for this glowing feedback, it's great to hear you had such good experiences with our team. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Ashik
AshikSydney, NSW

Poor service before and after sales

I only went with this company due to IKEA although they are 2K more expensive for similar systems. Overall i am really disappointed with the service provided. Firstly my installation was cancelled without any notification first time and delayed again 2nd time. The installer wired the smart meter incorrectly and its been 3 weeks and more than 10 phone calls with no action taken. Finally i have been sold a 9.9 KW system without advising me regarding the 5 KW export limit. Overall I dont see any value paying extra for this company when they don't have acceptable before and after sales service.

System Size9.9 KW
Panel Purchased trina and sungrow
Purchase Price$6,750.00
RobinC
RobinCPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Support

I have been a customer of Solargain in Perth since April 2011, both for initial installation, upgrades, service/solar health checks and advice. The company has always been very professional and installations completed in a safe and efficient manner. Big thanks also to Customer Liaison Officer Evo for co-ordinating my latest upgrade and dealing with all my queries.

Panel Purchased Trina 270W
Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solargain compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Lee
LeeBrisbane

Very impressed

Very impressed with this company especially their after sales support and service, they are very professional and reliable, I cannot be happier with our dealings with them, I highly recommend them.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Lee. We're very happy to hear you have had such a good experience with us. If you ever need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Tim46Melbourne

2Kw micro inverter array installed but Envoy failed less than 3 years in.

Was reasonably happy with the install although the sales guy on the phone didnt know much about how solar panels function when the sun was low in the sky. Anyway the install was fine and everything was good until the Enphase Envoy stopped reporting data. Solar gain sent a tech out who concluded their was "noise" in our power cables and that was messing with the Envoy. We tried moving it to other power points, testing where the noise might be coming from but it was all inconclusive. In the end Solar gain just said we'd have to buy an updated version for over $600!!! It was still under warranty but the "noise" issue is apparently our problem even though it worked fine for 2.5 years. Very poor customer service. Would not recommend.

System Size2 KW
Purchase Price$4,200.00
Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Patto
PattoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seems a great product but no support

Panel Purchased unsure
Purchase Price$8,000.00
roger
rogerPerth, WA

very pleased with the service

first class service from quote to installation,pleasant office employees, almost instant response and installation bang on time. My unit was a warranty replacement only just inside the the warranty period and i thought that i might have problems,but no hesitation or if's and buts.Very pleased. roger

Panel Purchased 130 ltr hot water unit by solargain
Purchase Price$800.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi Roger - thanks so much for your review. Glad we could help.

Mr Pogi
Mr PogiPerth, WA

Loving my hot water

I have had a solarhart hot water system on my roof for as long as I can remember which recently burst a leak from the tank. After pricing up a replacement solarhart I decided to check out solargain 300L twin panel system as it was half the price of the solarhart brand. I was a little unsure if I made the right decision but now couldn't be happier and know I made the right decision. Water pressure increased and water is steaming hot. I guess the test will be how long it last because the solarhart did last 15 years but I couldn't be happier with my new solargain hot water system.

SolargainSolargain

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad we could help. If you have any issues, please give us a call.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solargain compares to other Solar Panel Installers

hotkiwiPerth, WA

Buying process good, after service most horrible, useless

Panel Purchased Q cells
Purchase Price$9,800.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi. I have sent you a private message, could you please respond to it with your details so that we can find you in our database and investigate your case properly to see if we can do anything further to help. Kind regards, Solargain.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Colin52
Colin52asked

I have a question. Your company was going to install a 6.6KW system on our roof last week but they said the roof could not support your panels.

I then asked for a quote for solar stands on the back lawn and they were suppose to contact me this morning but no one has.

Due to your company stating my roof will collapse if the panels go in I have contacted my insurance company and they are sending out their own structural engineers to see if the roof has been damaged by recent storms and then get it fixed so it can hold panels.

It seems I am phoning up about this to see what is going on.

So decided to post in here in the hope that some one gets back to me.

Pat C.
Pat C.asked

How to download the solar gain app

SolargainSolargain

Hi Pat. We do not have our own app, but the inverters we supply often do. What brand of inverter do you have installed at your home? Kind regards, Solargain

Alan
Alan

Thats what children are for, remotes & Apps

Gary
Garyasked

I have just had a solar system installed and they put the wrong panels on my roof. They gave me 22 stp 300s suntech panels and we should have had 21 315 watt trina split cell panels. My question is should I get them to swap the panels to the correct panels or are the ones I have been given just as good and I leave them on the roof save messing about.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Gary, was the system installed by Solargain or a different company? We don't stock the products you're referring to (Trina or Suntech). If you would like to discuss this over the phone, please call us on 1300 73 93 55 and ask for our Service Department.

Get an answer from our members and Solargain representatives

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers