Listing monitored by Solargain

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (169)
  • Purchase Price$5,738.83

Quality Service - Highly recommended

mary
marySouthwest, VIC

Solar 6kw with 20 panels

Jess McQuade and your team - fabulous. Easy quoting. Easy installation. Very Professional. extremely helpful from start to finish. Would highly recommend this Company and its subsidiaries for an easy transition into solar.

Battery Storage solution

I contacted Solargain to inquire about adding a battery storage solution to my solar system. Jordan talked me through the process and provided a very professional service. I ended up having a Tesla Powerwall 2 and some additional solar panels installed. Chris and his team of installers arrived at the time they stated and did a very good job of installing the system and left the area clean and tidy. Alex, in the office, provided me with all the manuals and warranty documents and made the whole process easy. I've had the system in for just under a week and so far so good. It is performing very well indeed. All in all I am very impressed with the level of service I received from Solargain. Many thanks to all involved.

Rossy
RossyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top class service and product

I was very pleased with the initial consultation with Bryn who gave excellent advice re the placement and type of panels and inverter. The Installation team from SolarGain Bairnsdale were efficient and knowledgeable providing me with answers to my many questions with patience and charm.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Rossy. We're very glad to hear that you had a great experience with our team. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Bryn and the installation team. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Brian
BrianPerth, WA

System upgrade from 3kw to 6.6kw

Panel installation was easy and professionally done - they even ensured that I had some spare roof tiles in case any were broken. Have had no issues with this company everything was done very professionally and I would have no problem with recommending them.

Alister B.
Alister B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally found the right solar supplier1

Solargain was extremely professional and attentive through the scoping and pricing phase. We went ahead and had an excellent experience with their installers who were committed to a great outcome, including taking care about how the installation would look. They even scooped some of the leaves out of our gutters. I've been looking for a professional solar group for a long time and I think I found them!

Get quotes

Very pleased with new system

We recently had a new solar hot water system installed by solar gain and are very pleased with the service that was provided. The guys who installed the system were very efficient and professional. I would highly recommend solar gain to anyone who is after a solar hot water system.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Luke. We're glad to hear that your experience with our team was a very positive one. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Huzza1
Huzza1Melbourne

Very Professional Company to Deal With

Origanal Installation by Solargain number of years ago went very smoothly so when decided to double capacity I only contacted Solargain and once again another very professional installation from my first contact to final installation. Their communications are second to none and the installation crew arrived on time, kept me fully informed as they carried out their work and left the site clean and tidy after fully explaining the new installation.

Kazm
KazmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best decision ever made

Solargain’s professionalism made the process easy and no fuss. Job completed and was kept informed all along the way.
No issues with insulation all smooth sailing.
We are very happy customers.
Would highly recommend Solargain.

SolargainSolargain

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback and recommendation, nothing makes us happier than hearing from our happy customers. You can always reach us for assistance on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Eugene
EugenePerth, WA

Excellent choice !!!!

Simone from Solargain was very polite and had an excellent knowledge of the product . Was able to answer all the queries I had which enabled me to make my decision to go with Solargain. She was also prompt in sending me a detailed quote with the product breakdown .

The installation was done on the set date. They arrived on time were well presented, polite and efficient. They carried out the job professionally. When the job was done they explained the operational side of the unit and answered any questions I asked.

I am extremely happy with the overall experience and service I have received and would recommend Solargain.

Shannon
ShannonGippsland, VIC

Very happy!

I am really happy with my new solar system. The staff at Solargain were helpful and friendly. They happily answered my endless questions to help me through the process from start to finish. I would highly recommend giving them a call.

Excellence Personified

From start to finish everything was handled with professionalism. Doing a little bit of research on solar panels yourself does not go astray, if anything it speeds up the process on first contact. The installers arrived on time were very courteous, completed the job in good time and cleaned up afterwards, the electrician set up the inverter and explained the next process, electricity company was also contacted on your behalf by solargain.

Glenda
GlendaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Twice used Solargain!

Excellent, efficient service on installation, customer relations and follow ups. This is the 2nd time I have used Solargain to install panels; 1st time in Qld now in Vic. and both times equally satisfied. Thoroughly recommend the company. Thank you.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Glenda. It's great knowing you've now had two fantastic experiences with our team! Thank you very much for sticking with us. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Macca
MaccaNarangba

Great hotwater system

I purchased a two panel roof top solar hot water system easy installation process from start to finish good price works great good customer service with follow up highly recomended

SolargainSolargain

Hi Macca, we're glad to hear that you had a good experience with every part of our team, we hope you enjoy your new solar hot water system. If you ever need assistance you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Symo S.
Symo S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and competitive Prices

Fast response, competitive pricing, installed a temporary heater to see me through until the main unit could be replaced. Were able to accommodate me while I was away! So far so good.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Symo. We're glad to hear that you had a good experience with our team. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

RobinC
RobinCPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Support

I have been a customer of Solargain in Perth since April 2011, both for initial installation, upgrades, service/solar health checks and advice. The company has always been very professional and installations completed in a safe and efficient manner. Big thanks also to Customer Liaison Officer Evo for co-ordinating my latest upgrade and dealing with all my queries.

Phil Shain
Phil ShainPerth, WA

Exceeded my expectation. A trade installation company with PHD in professionalism!

Personally I work for a Trade wholesaler in Perth in the refrigeration industry. When I contacted Solargain I was just impressed with their presentation, service and systems. My purchasing decision was based on I wanted a Solar company that was well established and that would be around in the next 5 to 10 years as I felt this industry has a few "fly by nighter's" that sell purely on price. I liked Solargain from the detailed quote, to electronic document handover package, to electronic sign off via smart phone & installer commissioning test sheet provided.
I only wish now the company I worked for would adapt the same presentation in their marketing and systems.

DPS
DPSSouth East Queensland, QLD

A smooth professional process

The installation was a 6.6kW PV plus iStore hot water system: -
A smooth and professional process from the initial phone call to completion of the installation.
The quoting, technical, installation and payment particulars were well documented. Timelines were kept.
All regulatory requirements were handled by the company.
Post installation: - The PV system is performing as expected. However, have needed to submit questions about performance of the iStore hot water - Still awaiting a response...

SolargainSolargain

Hi. We're glad to hear that you were satisfied with your installation and that your PV system is performing well. If you would like to talk with someone about your iStore hot water unit, you can contact us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Robert HParkes 2600, ACT

Agree with other reviews re poor after sale follow-up

Be wary of using Solargain in the ACT due to their use of some pretty ordinary sub-contractors to do the installation. Solargain are very professional on the sales side of things...good advice, good price and good organisation of the job. Unfortunately the wheels start to come off after that. Installation was very sloppy, didn't clean up properly, no explanation of how everything worked (I had to ask) and Solargain didn't want to know me when I sent them a detailed email outlining my concerns. My neighour has just used Solarhub for his installation - much more professional in every way and I regret my choice of supplier for solar.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Robert, We're sorry to hear of your experience. We have sent you a private message for more details so we can investigate this for you. Alternatively, please call us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Robert. We have opened a private ticket to assist you with this case. If you could please forward your details to us through that channel it would be highly appreciated as we would like to investigate your case more thoroughly.

GAT
GATPerth, WA

good ratio Quality / price and customer support

It s took me few months to see what is available on market - comparison so many model and offer and Jeremy from Solargain took time to answered all of my question - Technical and other - got offer from 4 different provider and decided to proceed with Solargain as recommendation was not the most expensive system they offer , but the one after reviewing technical performance and review on internet was the most appropriate for us - installation professional and on time

Voila

Neil
NeilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

At last I found a path through the mine field

Installation was straight forward. I was happy to see installers wearing appropriate fall arrest harnesses. Company was very easy to deal with and I got what I wanted on time. Consultant gave several options based on costs vs output and explained the differences. Installation occurred on time and was completed without any issues.

Great Service
Great ServiceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and very professional

I found Solargain to be highly professional and very reliable, throughout the whole solar installation process at my residence. From the initial dealings with the sales team to the final installation process, all went like clockwork! Many thanks Solargain!

Megzzy
MegzzyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service professional and Great panals

I got 6 kw system and it’s Working great and producing lots of solar power. The company and installers were very professional. Everything ran smoothly they put all the required forms in the process was seemless With competitive prices
Thanks again highly recommend company

SolargainSolargain

Hi Megzzy. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this 5-star rating. We always love to hear from our satisfied customers. If you ever need assistance, you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Mark A.
Mark A.Perth, WA

Great Service and Installation

From first contacting Solargain the service was great. Emails and calls were promptly answered by the sales team. The correspondence was very professional and thorough. The installation team were very friendly and completed the work neatly and they left nothing behind. The installation was partly completed due to rain, but the team was back earlier than planned to finish up and commission the system. We installed a power monitor with the Fronius inverter which has allowed us to monitor the system online or via an app. Has been interesting to watch what devices use power and how much. Would have no issues recommending Solargain and I have already shown the system to a few friends along with a recommendation to give Solargain a call.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Mark. Thank you so much for the glowing review, and already referring us to some of your friends. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Phil M.
Phil M.Perth, WA

Great sales service and professional installation team. Early days but so far very happy with the result.

Very easy process. Solargain organised everything. Quality product and professional installation. Thorough pre-install inspection to investigate any possible issues. The team arrived on the day exactly on time and did a great job. After sales service has also been very good with monitoring software assistance. Thanks Solargain.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Phil. You're very welcome, we always love to hear from our satisfied customers so thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this glowing review. If you ever need assistance you can contact us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Other Solar Panel Installers