Solargain

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (2)
  • Installation

Checking hot water panels on a two storey home

Ever Power Solar

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Ad
thislo
thisloPerth, WA

Poor communication regarding after sales service

SteveVictoria

Great until something goes wrong

Ordered a 10kw Enphase system off Hugo in Melbourne a few years ago.
He offered a great price and service and everything was installed as promised.
For the last 6 months or so inverters keep failing.
Solargain service has been less than perfect, slow to get people to respond to issues.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Steve, I'm hoping to follow up your case, but so that I can investigate your order on our internal system, can I please have your details, so that I can look into the case properly? Kind regards, Solargain.

Steve

Huia is looking into it.
Hope it gets solved soon.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solargain compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Tim
TimPerth, WA

Installation Problems for an great product.

Product: Best Price, Works Well.
Sales: Rob - Extremely helpful, Spent over an hour helping me to choose a product right for me
Installation Quality: Clean
Installation Attention to Detail: Wrong roof aspect. Hot water Timer Forgotten.
Timer was installed (Next Day) and system scheduled for relocation.
Customer Service for problems has been good.
I recommend Solar Gain. but as with any install by any supplier, check the paper work and diagrams are what you agreed to and review it with the installer before they start. Use them as a check-list before signing off and paying the bill.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Tim, thank you for your honest feedback regarding your experience. We've passed this on to the team to take on board for future. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Get quotes

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Installers work ethic could improve

Product appears to be working well. Just disappointed that the installers left a lot of rubbish around the outside of the house such as cut off bits of copper pipe, plastic wrapping etc. They also left one of the solar panels covered in dust from the drilling work they did.

Yet to test the results in my reno

Ever Power Solar

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Ad
UFO
UFOCanberra 2600, ACT

ACT install... great presale service and installation, poor post install service

sean
seanperth

Latronics inverter, money trap.

Solargain fast response good service but then latronics inverter from Queensland faulted 11months outside warranty. Left with unfixable equipment. So soon as the system is out of warranty solargain or latronics don't want to know you. Latronics inverter hasn't paid for itself and solargain and latronics want more money to replace in inverter. They can't repair the inverter, they either replace it with a new one or an refurbished one. It's a money pit, I'm left with this junk on my roof now. Again there money pits.. Unhappy customer.

Paul N
Paul Ncanberra

Great on installation not so good on fixing problems

Excellent installation. But power one inverter has now died and into week 3 awaiting warranty replacement, which will be a reconditioned unit for remainder of warranty period.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Solargain compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Pat C.
Pat C.asked

How to download the solar gain app

SolargainSolargain

Hi Pat. We do not have our own app, but the inverters we supply often do. What brand of inverter do you have installed at your home? Kind regards, Solargain

Alan
Alan

Thats what children are for, remotes & Apps

Gary
Garyasked

I have just had a solar system installed and they put the wrong panels on my roof. They gave me 22 stp 300s suntech panels and we should have had 21 315 watt trina split cell panels. My question is should I get them to swap the panels to the correct panels or are the ones I have been given just as good and I leave them on the roof save messing about.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Gary, was the system installed by Solargain or a different company? We don't stock the products you're referring to (Trina or Suntech). If you would like to discuss this over the phone, please call us on 1300 73 93 55 and ask for our Service Department.

David
Davidasked

Some years ago Solar Gain put us in 6 panels and later a new hot water system. We were impressed with the service but would like some advice/quotes on possibly upgrading the current system we have. We live in Maida Vale

SolargainSolargain

Hi David, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so happy to hear that you're impressed with Solargain! We've sent you a message regarding the advice/quote. Kind regards, Solargain.

Golly

David, like you we installed six panels and a 1.2 kW inverter along with a solar hot water system with a gas booster. The solar panels was via solargain and after ten years our inverter failed. Our hot water tank started leaking so we had Solargain install 9 panels, a 2 kW inverter and an i store hot water system. So far we are very happy but it has only been installed for about five weeks. We are producing a lot more energy and lots of hot water.
Regards

SolargainSolargain

Hi Golly, thank you for the advice. iStore is an exciting new & innovative product and we are sure that you will be very happy with it. We look forward to getting your feedback in the future. Kind regards, Solargain.

Get an answer from our members and Solargain representatives

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers