Solargain
See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solargain

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (238)
  • Purchase Price$7,237.31

Sunshine
SunshinePerth, WA

Solargain Installation

We just had Solargain instal our panels and the two installers were so professional and friendly. It didn't take long at all and they explained the process to me every step of the way. I had many questions with our online Solargain Customer service rep Leighton. Leighton answered all the questions I had, explaining in detail how the panels worked and the benefit of having them. Because we've only had them put up, I can't yet comment on the actual panels and any savings yet.

SolargainSolargainSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're pleased to hear how happy you were with Leighton and the team, we'll be sure to let them know. Kind regards, Solargain

Disappointed
Disappointed

Delivered as promised

Honest reliable from initial home visit thru installation completion.
Installation team worked safely and careful to minimise damage or interruptions.

SolargainSolargainSend a private message

Thank you for the great review!

David
DavidPerth, WA

Not the cheapest but no pushy sales people

Everything went to plan as described, the installation was completed in half a day by the team. You don’t get hounded by sales people to sign the contract, you are given the quote and no pressure at all to accept.

SolargainSolargainSend a private message

Hi David, thank you for taking time to review us and for the wonderful feedback! Kind regards, Solargain

Solar Panels

Panel installation was done quickly. No issues at all. Would definitely recommend these guys!

SolargainSolargainSend a private message

Hi Lisa. Great to hear you had a pleasant experience with our install team. If you ever need any assistance with your system you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.Perth, WA

Early days, but happy so far!

The installation process was so easy from start to finish. The team at Solargain kept me in the loop the whole time and the tradesmen who installed my system were extremely professional, friendly and polite - and my dog loved them. The follow up has been great and I would very happily recommend Solargain to anyone who is thinking of going solar.

System install

Solargain were a easy to deal with
They provided a prompt install and all the information I required on the system provided
The installer was a very courteous neat and tidy individual

SolargainSolargainSend a private message

Hi Debra. We're glad to hear you had a pleasant experience with our whole team. If you ever need any assistance with your system you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55 and we'll be happy to help. Kind regards, Solargain.

Val
ValWheatbelt, WA

Always wanted solar but could not afford them

After a bad experience and many months of waiting with another company, I received a call from Solargain to give me a quote. From the start I felt comfortable and decided to cancel the other company, every one I dealt with at Solargain were professional and caring this is important to an old lady. My solar panels are now up and running now I wait to see what my next electricity bill will be.

SolargainSolargainSend a private message

Solar panel maintenance: why it's important and what you need to do

Properly maintaining your solar panel system will help ensure it works correctly, safely, and efficiently. We go through what needs to be done so that your system can lower your power bill and let you pocket more savings.

Clara V.
Clara V.
solar-panel-maintenance-why-its-important-and-what-you-need-to-do
TonyD
TonyDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Successful Solar installation

The entire process with Solargain has been seemless. Very helpful to someone who knew nothing about solar. The installation team were on time, continued the installation even though it rained, friendly and professional. And it works !!

Anna
AnnaCanberra 2600, ACT

One very happy customer

Paul and the team at Solargain were terrific- fabulous service. Panel installation was undertaken by the team quickly and efficiently with minimum disruption to my home. All enquires were answered quickly and to my satisfaction. Highly recommended.

Jo Kelly
Jo KellyPerth, WA

Solar Panel Upgrade

Solargain installed solar panels 11 years ago and we were happy with the installation. We had problems with our first two inverters over the following three years and they were replaced under warranty without any issues. Five years ago the inverter stopped working. Solargain suggested using a Fronius inverter so we bought the new inverter and paid to have it installed and it had worked perfectly until our recent system upgrade. All staff were polite, knowledgeable and dealt with issues quickly and professionally. This is why we went with them again for the upgrade and Solargain didn't let us down. The whole process from the salesman and office staff to the installers ran smoothly. We were so happy to have chosen Solargain once again.

Andy & Shaz
Andy & ShazPerth, WA

Excellent system

System was installed by 3 young lads very elk done committed to installing the system promptly even in adverse conditions. Thank you to all the teams for there support. I would be better when the the system is complete to have a iTunes video of how to use what you can and not change. Due to because of the system being installed and configured and the use of the app. It looks like the battery use’s the incoming street supply to charge the battery if the over has not or a bit of support from this side of things, if you know what I mean :-)

SolargainSolargainSend a private message

Hi Andy & Shaz. Great to hear you had a pleasant installation experience. If would like assistance with any of your questions about the battery our team would be happy to assist. You can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Satisfied customer.

Great job, great team effort, highest recommendation. Special thanks to Jeremy for all of your work. Very satisfied customer. System working brilliantly, positioned aesthetically pleasing on a 100 yr old building.

Lorraine
LorrainePerth, WA

Extremely happy

The whole process was handled with great knowledge. Daniel and his assistant were very thorough , very nice and did a great job. The after installation service when I needed a bit of help with putting the icon on my phone was fabulous. Overall I was extremely happy with everything to do with my solar panel installation. I would thoroughly recommend solar gain. Thanks

Cassa
CassaPerth

Excellent trouble-free installation of solar panels

We were very pleased with the professional work by the installation team. They were communicative, punctual, clean and tidy, and performed the technical work in an efficient and competent manner.

• Incentivised Review No
SolargainSolargainSend a private message

Super happy we got it done :)

Great product and super service. Wish we had got this sooner. Hayden and his team did a great job. The app is easy to use. Would def recommend to lots of people

• Incentivised Review No
SolargainSolargainSend a private message

Hi Ryan. Thank you very much for your recommendation. Wonderful to hear you had a good experience with Hayden and the team. If you ever need any assistance with your new system you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.