4.9

96% · 2786 · 2%

Kate
Kate

Would highly recommend!

Solarhub communicated well, installed the panels quickly and were great with follow up once everything was installed. While they were more expensive than some companies, the value for money was/ is incredible.

Leanne
Leanne

Wonderful Service from the entire team at SolarHub!!!

From the first phone conversation i had with Frank from Sales i found he was very informative and easy going. Deciding on the right brand of inverter and panels can be very daunting without the right advice from someone knowledgeable .
Jodi was also very helpful explaining the paperwork side of the installation to Government rebates forms etc. She made my booking a breeze.
Michael and his team were fantastic during the installation. They showed up on time bright and early and were always very polite and informative of what they needed to do.
They did a great job, so glad we went with SolarHub as we wanted a local & reliable company that did not hire subcontractors to do their work.
Thanks Guys, great job!
sam
samGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

They made it so easy for me!

SolarHub provided excellent service from start to finish. They provided all the essential information, quotes, time line for installation and required documentation in a timely manner. The office manager was particularly helpful throughout and always available. The final install was completed in one full day without any problems. There are many excellent installers but SolarHub would be one of the best.
Duncan Mackenzie
lachlan i.
lachlan i.

Great Job

Were fast, efficient and neat. Everything ran fine from the sales experience, booking in the installation, installation date and sign off. Was very happy with the overall process. Thanks all involved
Rick Bristow
Rick Bristow

Excellent job

We are very happy with the service you provided both with the installation of the panels on the roof and the Tesla battery on the wall. Everyone we have met from John who did the quote to both installation teams. They have been very helpful and informative and friendly. A very neat job and left the site clean and tidy. The only problem was the delay between the installation of the panels and the battery due to the government subsidy, we were told. Other than that everything is fine.

Barry
Barry Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Can’t speak highly enough

The installation process was effectively managed despite my bloopers in paperwork. Had no issues except for my mistake which Jodie corrected seamlessly. Technicians were professional and efficient. The salesman explained my options carefully and simply.
Mike H.
Mike H.

Great Experience Excellent Service

Jody and the team at Solarhub were great. I asked heap of questions about installation and they were answered very well and followed up. Steve came out for a site inspection prior to installation. When the team of installers arrived it was a stress free process. It did take a while for the panels and battery to arrive but now it's installed I am very happy with the product choice and the team that installed it.
Ian
Ian

A very pleasant surprise

The initial contact was very informative within being pushy. We were given plenty of notice about our installation. The crew arrived on time, and were very helpful and polite. We carefully watched much of what was done, and it was uniformly well done. They finished on time, and the system started to work immediately. They left no rubbish anywhere, and the electrical inspector said there were no broken roof tiles, and that the work was first class. We have had great fun watching how much electricity we are generating, and how little we use. Our only regret is that we didn’t do it years ago, and we would highly recommend SolarHub.
Adam H
Adam HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Fantastic team - easy to understand and very efficient

Solarhub were a delight to deal with.
The whole process was efficient and well communicated. I was impressed by the knowledge and care the team took in providing a quote with options for different budgets, taking me through the advantages of add-ons.
All staff involved were professional and courteous, never getting stressed as we waited for the solar rebate to be approved on a tight timeline.
Would highly recommend getting in touch if you are considering solar.

Seifudin AdamI
Seifudin AdamIGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent Service

Excellent Service from Solarhub. They were efficient and provided top quality service.
They did an excellent job removing our existing panels and installing new ones. We are very happy with this service.
Larry N
Larry N

Solarhub cooperated well with our new house builder

Solarhub were very helpful and provided great advice. They cooperated well with our new house builder to ensure the pre-wire installation was installed at an optimal time and minimal visual impact.
Pedro
Pedro

John
John

Excellent and expert service from start to finish

We had used Solarhub before and found them excellent all round. We wanted top quality panels and inverter at a fair and competitive price and that’s exactly what Chris provided. Installation swiftly completed with high quality workmanship. Prompt and very helpful assistance from Jodi with working through Vic govt forms. Solar hub deserve a 5 star rating!
Kamen Rider W
Kamen Rider WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

JasonG
JasonGMelbourne5 posts

Michael H.
Michael H.

Fantastic service

SolarHub were very easy to deal with - they sorted everything out. Great advice, a wealth of experience in designing systems and very practical solar solutions. Service after installation is also brilliant. They’ve installed solar on multiple properties for us now, most recently a rental.

Emma Butler
Emma Butler

Great service, and quick install. Highly Recommend

We received a very competitive quote from Solar Hub and chose to install our solar system with them. They quickly arranged a time that suited us to install the system. The team took less than two days and they were great to deal with- very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. They also made the invoice and paperwork to get the rebates seamless. Would highly recommend! Great service, great solar system and very happy with the whole experience and end result.
Amel T.
Amel T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant Service and a Job Perfectly Done

It was a great experience dealing with SolarHub. Steve R. provided customer service on a level that set a whole new standard for me. Honestly, he was very knowledgeable and knew the answers to all my technical questions and provided great advice on a setup that met our needs. The solar and battery system we installed, exceeded our expectation. The system is running perfectly, and we are happy to see that we no longer have electricity bills. Overall excellent service. I have just hired them again for a Tesla wall charger installation and highly recommend them to anyone interested in getting a premium solar system setup!
madge
madgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Great work SolarHub

It's been such a pleasure dealing with SolarHub: from the care and attention to detail in working out what system would work best for me, the hassle free installation process, and follow up to provide advice about the system, everyone was friendly and professional. And my system is working perfectly! I really can't recommend them highly enough.
Lily
LilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Berty
BertyMonash 2904, ACT2 posts

A job well done

I was very impressed with Daniel's professionalism and willingness to go out of his way to help me to come to a decision about which system would best suit my needs.
I found that dealing with SolarHub was easy and hassle-free.
The installation was prompt and efficient and I was enjoying the benefit of the system the same day that it was installed.
I would highly recommend them to anybody thinking of installing a solar system.
Darrol D.
Darrol D.

SolarHub did well

SolarHub kept us informed well. They were punctual and well organised. They kept us well informed during installation and gave us a good handover after installation. There were no issues with the installation and they were prepared to do some extra work required to tidy up the meter box wiring.
daniel o.
daniel o.MacGregor 2615, ACT

SolarHub. The name in the game!

Lxana DeGrandmont in Sales, Jeff and Hannah Hill in aftersales, they are all good and make my solar purchase easy. If you want solar and the best advise, please contact either of them. SolarHub also sell battery, EV charger etc. I will contact them again for my next project.
Rob
RobCanberra Central 2601, ACT2 posts

Are your Solar Panels Working?

I thought my 19 panels and LG battery were being monitored for faults. I have two apps on my phone. One from SolarEdge and one from Reposit. I look at the apps regularly but haven't paid attention to the physical layout. It shows one string is not working. Judging from the comparative energy production from previous years the string hasn't worked for about 5 months. The problem has been acknowledged but I am still waiting for a repair after more than a week.
My question (and warning to others) is why wasn't this picked up by two companies that I understood were monitoring the system. Will I receive compensation for lost power generation. I will keep you posted.
Solarhub   DM
Canberra
Canberra

Kellie
KellieLawson 2617, ACT

A1 Service

I have nothing but praise for the entire SolarHub team. From my initial contact, many, many questions, booking, installation and continued support. You won’t find better.

Every staff member is knowledgeable and patient and never in a hurry to get you off the line. Nothing is too much trouble, I was so impressed I relayed my thoughts to the Management Team.

Thank you all again for simplifying an involved process. Will most definitely be recommending you again and again.

Regards

Michael

SolarHub is a great company to deal with. Great customer service

I installed a 2nd 10kW LG battery, very happy with the outcome. Very professional sales advise & the installation was seamless. Battery meets all my expectations. SolarHub has been around for a long time in the Canberra Region, a very professional company, easy to deal with. Highly recommended.
Ann Laurence
Ann LaurenceGippsland, VIC2 posts

System is operational and providing significant energy

Excellent service during each phase of the process from quote, install and after sales. Panel selection was made easy with numerous options and costs provided. Delivery was on time with a well mannered respectful team.
Mary
Mary

Solarhub product and install

Very happy with the product. Super impressed with the install team, well mannered, respectful, friendly and very professional.
I was informed of each step and why they were taking the steps. The app is incredible, gives so much information and great to see what areas of the house uses the most electricity.
Mary (Jerrabomberra)
Mike S.
Mike S.

Professional with great support

We've done 4 separate solar installations with Solarhub over the last two years - work and home locations with 2 involving batteries.
Very happy with the whole process from quoting options to installation and follow up queries.
Solar production is at or above the estimates they provided.
It's all even more useful now that we've moved to electrify everything, including heating, cooling and an electric vehicle.
Chris
Chris

Great service and support

The whole team was professional and communication was timely and prompt, especially with all COVID restrictions.
Installation occurred seamlessly and follow up after recent installation was positive.
No surprises and flexible with the system requests.
ElinM
ElinMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Excellent Service

The Solarhub team has been professional, informative & friendly at every stage of the process, from first request for quote to setting up monitoring of production & usage on mobile phones. The installation was well organised, on schedule & efficient. This installation was an extension of a system Solarhub installed here in 2016 & we are looking forward to further reduction of our CO2 pollution.
Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Michael2 posts

Great company to do business with!

From start to finish Solarhub were great to deal with. And easy to deal with.
They were clear and forthright about meeting my needs and providing easy-to-understand information.
The admin side of all my dealings were fantastic: quick to respond, always on top of various forms and processes, and provided clarity throughout.
I had a lot of panels that needed to be installed over a couple of days, but the guys doing the work were always punctual, always polite, and respectful. They did a great job and didn't leave a mess.
One of the most professional businesses I've ever dealt with.
Kenny
Kenny

Excellent solar installation experience from start to finish

The experience from start to finish was fantastic. I had approached multiple companies and in the end I chose Solarhub because Chris went above and beyond with many conversations regarding what system to get and how afternoon shading would and would not affect me.

Installation was completed in 1/2 a day and the crew were punctual, tidy and left no mess. The admin team were very organised and even managed to get the inspector out in the afternoon so the system was turned on the same day. 5 days later I was already receiving feed in from the retailer. Can't ask for much more than that.

Definitely would recommend SolarHub to anyone looking for a solar system and will be recommending them to my friends and family.

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sunny side up Solarhub

Fantastic service from quote, admin support navigating rebate schemes to installation. I check the app each day to see our energy balance production v consumption and get a warm feeling knowing we are doing our bit for climate change and saving $$$

Nam
Nam

Loving my solar, thanks Solar hub

After approaching multiple companies, I chose SolarHub. No regrets. sales process was very consultation like rather than selling. SolarHubs internal install team were great. Also a Big thanks to Jodi!
Mr.Adam
Mr.AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts

Alleyne
Alleyne Palmerston 2913, ACT

Awesome

Team were easy to work with, professional , knowledgeable and fast. No issues, quick follow up. They gave us clear instructions on how to use the app and all details required to move forward
Richard
Richard

Solarhub did a good job

Solarhub installed my home rooftop system recently and I am so far very happy with the result. The install team were careful and enthusiastic and the system is already producing! The price was competitive and quality of panels very good. They have a local office in Canberra and their customer service was very good, something that helped me decide on using Solarhub.

NEW SERVICEFind the right Solar Panel Installer