4.9

96% · 2786 · 2%

Alex H
Alex HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really easy to deal with and quality products and installation

SolarHub were quick to quote, and took the time to discuss options. From there, their office managers were quickly in touch with next steps and invoicing plan. SolarHub use their own in-house installers and the guys did a good job and took as long as they originally advised and took the time to speak to us about the specifics of the install. After installation support has been great when we have had questions. Highly recommend these guys, they couldn’t have done much better.

Greg Rep
Greg RepSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Great savings on installing solar power and battery

Just completed battery install with Solar Hub Batemans Bay. Now seeing huge decrease in grid consumption. They've been great to work, and their apps really help in using power wisely.
Peter W
Peter WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Satisfied Customer

I was very happy with the whole process from start to finish. The price quoted was extremely good, by far the best of the 3 quotes that I sought. The team at Solarhub were professional and friendly, ensuring the process to run seamlessly. I was given a full outline of what to expect, and all the paperwork was sorted out by the company, including the required communication with my electricity supplier. The installation team arrived on time, were friendly and inclusive in explaining what they would be doing, and, although the installation was interrupted by extremely high winds, they were back the next day to complete the job. The administration were helpful and easy to deal with.
Mimi
MimiCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Excellent service

I have gone through different providers of solar system installation and Solarhub has the right products and services that I was looking for. The service is excellent from the Consultant/Sales, the administration & the installation. I was very impressed with the team of installers who worked very hard in spite of rain, very commendable indeed.
Neil
NeilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Bruce
BruceCanberra 2600, ACT

Very good service

Prompt, efficient and well organised. Communication was accurate and timely. Consultant knew their product and where best to installed it. Installers cleaned up after their work and weren’t noticed throughout the day. Well done!
Stefan
StefanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Fernando Layante Jr.
Fernando Layante Jr.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

The best solar installation company in Melbourne!

Been shopping around for a company who installs solar around Melbourne and found this company to be the best in the business. A few solar companies gave me a quote and SolarHub Melbourne gave me the best deal. Steve was fantastic and knowlegeable and he explained to me thoroughly the unit that we are getting starting from solar panels and inverter. Jodi and Nisha from the admin were really quick and accomodating in organising the installation of our solar and answering all my e-mail queries. The boys who installed our solar were really spot on and were the best in the trade. Thank you SolarHub Melbourne for the stress free process of our solar installation, more power to you guys.
Bernie
BernieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Solar and battery install

Great communication, exceeded expectations. Excellent company to deal with, and highly recommend. No issues with Solarhub.
Solar Victoria (Government department) very slow to process.
Overall very happy with the result, having been up and running for 3 weeks now.

Trebor
Trebor

Friendly and professional staff

The Solarhub team are easy to deal with, from sales to installation. All are professional. They go above and beyond what we expected. Happy with their work and very friendly staff. Highly recommended
Jarnail G.
Jarnail G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience- they handle everything!

I am pleased to confirm that SolarHub is pretty good with their communication and their timeliness. They delivered as they promised. Loved the work and the attitude of these people!
Dave4 posts
Eoin
EoinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick install and great customer service

it was straight forward and took less than a day. the company were great to deal with, I did a compare and they worked out way cheaper and more efficient.
A Wilson
A Wilson

Solar insulation

I would highly recommend Solarhub to anyone interested in putting in solar panels.
The process was easy and the whole team were very professional.
From start to finish all my questions and queries were answered they all went out of their way to make it was asmooth process.
I would like to thank:-
Chris the rep, Jodie in the office and the team that did the installation for all there hard work they all did.
Seb
Seb

Couldn’t be happier ✅✅✅

From the very first contact with Jodi these guys were sensational. Very professional, respectful and easy to deal with. They were on time every day and very neat and tidy, leaving no mess, and the finished product was awesome . I would highly recommend giving them a go.
KC M.
KC M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My experience with Solarhub

The quotation process to the installation day was smooth and transparent. All the required parts were available on the day of installation. No third-party installers or hidden costs. I was very happy with the final workmanship. Even the competitors such as SmartEnergy had good things to say about this company.

Blake H.
Blake H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Solar company, highly recommended!

Turn key process from end to end, highly professional, helpful and upfront and knowledgeable.
couldn't ask for more when it comes to Solar installation. Everything turned out exactly how it was proposed and in a timely manner.
Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Brendon
BrendonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Install, issues dealt with professionally

System working well and after sales assistance has been great. Couple of minor issues that were dealt with. Have used them to add extra panels and did a great job. Would recommend
RP Satpathy
RP SatpathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and Diligent

I had pleasant experience with Solarhub throughout the process, Chris has been outstanding, he is knowledgeable, courteous and answered all my queries. I was very particular about what I wanted. Solarhub provided me the best price compared to others. Finally, the guys who installed the panels are friendly, on time and tidy with their work. Overall, right from the sales call till installation worked as planned, these guys are genuine and will do good job. I am happy to refer Solarhub to anyone who wants to connect with me and know more.
Kel H
Kel HSouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

Thanks for the professional way the five guys installed our system and the help for the office. Great company and would highly recommend to all people looking at solar again thank you all Kel and Kerri Hellier
Joe.M
Joe.M2 posts

Solarhub have been extremely helpful from the very start

Mark and Michael installed my Battery today, had to do some extra work to make everything 100%.
I had no issues what's so ever right from the very start. Chris was extremely helpful setting the deal
Tse D.
Tse D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Excellent communication + extremely professional team with excellent technical skills

One thing you must know is that, unlike other solar retailers, Solarhub has their own professional installation team. Thanks to Steve and his installation team for their excellent services. Thanks to Jodi as well who have been communicating with me to ensure everything went well. I am so glad that I spent a little bit extra and chose Solarhub for installation of solar panels on my roof.
Jayson
JaysonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fussy customer
Fussy customer

Awesome people

Everyone from the sales to the installers to the after sales people (Nisha) have been amazingly helpful a patient with a fussy customer who had almost endless questions. I cannot thank them enough. So happy

Professional and knowledgeable service

We just completed a large installation on our home. Despite less than ideal weather the team worked hard to complete the job. The whole team were professional, and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend the solarhub team.

Maleko
MalekoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
Graham Leonard
Graham LeonardKambah 2902, ACT

Professional without hype

The panels were installed without fuss within the day. There were no issues despite a complex installation. A full explanation of the use and maintenance of the system was provided.
JMc
JMcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great overall service

Great overall service provided by Solarhub from start to finish. Quote was competitive, installation was very efficient and admin service provided by Jodi was exceptional. I would highly recommend this company!
Willie
WillieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

kirsty
kirstyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great people

this is a great solar company. staff very helpful and assisted with all processes and forms to be completed. cleaned up after installation. very tidy and polite. would definitely recommend.
Randy
RandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional Team

The team that I dealt with was very professional. From quoting (Steve); office support (Jodi) and the install team. They offered different options but listened to my suggestions. Processed all the pre install paper works in a timely manner. The Install team completed the job ontime. Post install support are also helpful. Will recommend Solar hub as they were recommended as well to us by a friend. Solar hub works speaks for themselves.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.

Very professional solar company

The process from quotation, responding to queries through to installation was courteous, friendly and professional. Our chosen system was not the cheapest available in the market place, but the quality of the components, professional installers make the choice worthwhile. After all, as they say, you get what you pay for!
Phil
Phil2 posts

A great installation with no fuss

The team at Solarhub were excellent to deal with and everything went exactly to plan.

I went with them because:
- they listened to my requirements
- Gave me alternatives
- Understood the all the technical details (Sales)
- Installed the system where I wanted it
- Kept to the schedule
and no surprise costs

Very happy to recommend

Kenny
KennyVictoria

Great Service, Installation and Result

Solar Hub are professional, knowledgeable and very good to deal with. Chris was very helpful and supportive, Jodi has been great in managing the changing dates and easy to deal with and great install team. Couldn't be happier with the result and the service. Would recommend SolarHub if you are looking at getting a system.
kellie morris
kellie morrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Highly recommend A+++++++++++++++ service

Solarhub was recommended by a friend and after speaking to Steve he absolutely blew me away with his knowledge and advice about the products they use, he went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations. Solarhub made the process easy and we’re there every step of the way. The company uses there own employees from start to finish and have the best products available. Massive job well done guys thank you so much.

BARRY.
BARRY.

No complaints only smiles

After being stuffed around for for approx 6 months by another company ( admititly covid did not help ) I noticed a solar hub vehicle and noted their number, from first contact to instalation approx 6 weeks including application to solarvic and xmas, the 3 staff members I met were pleasant, professional and helpful, would have no hesitation recommending this comany to anyone about to install a solar system.
Ivan N.
Ivan N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality team

Once I got on the market for a home solar solution, I was bombarded by pushy sales people. Based on good ratings here and on other solar comparison sites, plus a personal recommendation I chose Solarhub. They are not the cheapest, but there were no hidden costs and they did a site visit to validate the quote. The installation is perfect, you can barely even notice it's there and was done promptly by their own team(no sub-contractors). I'd choose them again!
AMA
AMAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Great team and good customer service

Worked with Solarhub to install a system with optimiser. Consultants are professional. Installation team has good workmanship. While unfortunately there are some problems discovered on the usage monitoring, their customer service team is quick to respond and assigned professional to fix onsite. Generally a wonderful experience.
Vivek Rao
Vivek RaoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Long awaited Solar Power dream come true with choosing the right professionals

It was a pleasure to deal with the team at Solarhub, nothing to complain about !!
Excellent communication right from sales to final inspection and after sales.
Thorough professionals doing the install and they were happy to answer all my questions including connecting the inverter to my wired network.
I'm happy to have gone with Solarhub after ignoring zero up-front cost offers.

NEW SERVICEFind the right Solar Panel Installer