Solarmaxx

97% · 37511 · 3%

pierre
pierre

exellent

very profesional and reliable service and installation from start to finish

Geoff
Geoff

The system is fantastic it is so simple to see how much electricity it generates and how much is exported back to grid

The installation was on time and done so professionally I thoroughly recommend Frank to deal with and the installer fen is the best
Jessy
JessySydney, NSW5 posts

Excellent service

Great experience dealing with the Solarmaxx team. The price offered was very competitive and the installation was smooth and professional. Definitely recommend!
Lynne B.
Lynne B.

Solarmaxx scammers

I wanted to put a 10kw system on a rental property in Townsville, Queensland. I thought I would try Solarmaxx. Solarmaxx required $200 up front in August 2023, which I paid. They then required the usual information regarding the property address, photo of meter box etc. They then went quiet. When I chased them they said their Townsville installer had died. Then each time I try to get an update they do not respond. I have asked for my $200 back and they ignore my requests.
Anthony N.
Anthony N.North Queensland, QLD

This is the worst company i have ever dealt with. these positive reviews must be paid for

I have been going back and forth with them for 7 months now. Their communiction is terrible. Their incompetance has pushed my instalation back by months, yet they are very unwilling to refund my deposit. This company is dishonest and disorganised.

Branko D.
Branko D.Sydney, NSW

Karl A.
Karl A.Sydney, NSW

Preferred Solar Panel installers

I've shop arround for multiple solar panel companies, checked their ABNs, google reviews and whatnot. All tick the boxes!

I would not hesitate recommending them to anyone. Absolute professional.

Adam C.
Adam C.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

lali
lali

Loving my new eco-friendly home

Absolutely thrilled with the new solar panels! The house feels eco-friendly, and I'm enjoying the idea of harnessing sunshine for power. Simple switch, big impact—couldn't be happier.

Danny
Danny2 posts

JOB WELL DONE!

Cole was fantastic and made the whole process smooth and stress free.
The installation team was very professional, clean and did an amazing job. I highly recommend Solarmaxx. Job WELL DONE!!!
Sam
Sam

Perfect in Solar installation

Recommend anyone who wants to install Solar panels
Good price and also good customer services. Installing staffs were friendly and finish the job efficiently.
stuart

have recommended to 2 x friends
Ankit A.
Ankit A.2 posts

Awesome service

Really happy with the service of Cole and Manoj. My panels were installed in less than a week time and without any hassle. Their follow up service is awesome.
Raj
RajCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Great Environment

Cole Maxwell is a professional sales person and he also offered all the picture details of the solar system which needs to be installed
Perry was also professional in his approach and gave the installation date as soon as possible. The installation team was good and finished the job in 3/4 of the day. Well done team. All the best
Brucebme
BrucebmeSydney, NSW2 posts
Harry
HarryNewcastle68 posts

A very happy customer

Well, at first I thought "Franks" offer was too good. Must be a catch. When he said I would need a "fuse box" which was additional I immediatly cancelled my order. Frank called we discussed and I accepted with reservations that no more charges were going to sneak in. Well the installer turned up on time, 2 boys worked flat out in 8 hrs or so we are connected. Thouroughly happy with Solarmaxx, very happy that Frank kept his word and there were no hidden extra,s. I understand that the fuse link is a requirement but it made me question a truly professional business. Thanks Frank and Perry .

S Bala
S Bala

Excellent service

Stress free installation from an experienced team right from the initial sales journey by Cole to the final installation by Manoj and team
Dean
DeanSydney, NSW

Great value for money

Great service and value for money. Our bills have reduced dramatically.
Stephen
StephenIllawarra, NSW
Terry
TerrySoutheast, SA

3.28 system with North East and West facing panels

3.28 system installer Izzy was spot on with his work and have not seen any thing to complain about . the system appears to be working great ,only been up 10 days so still early days yet . lowest out put so far 52 kws , highest 84 kws a day so that's pretty good ,
Steve T.
Steve T.

Ontime and good service

So far no problems. Installation was quick and easy. Sof far so good.
TLL
TLL

Good Professional Team

Whole process from quoting to installation was very well handled by different team members in Solarmaxx.
Will highly recommend them to install your solar.
Michael Mitchell
Michael MitchellSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

What a great way to live

The service from first call to final install has been top level. The advice provided helped our decision making. The installers treated us well and explained what they needed to do. Well done.
bill
billMid North Coast, NSW

solar quote

I applied for quote recieved no problems very happy with response
Rachele
RacheleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Solar and battery installation

Cole was fantastic all way willing to help he helping me even with an electrician to change the metre box to 3 phase mine asked $1880 plus gst is one done the some work for 550
Jeffrey Kwan
Jeffrey KwanSydney, NSW

Kawaljeet Singh Bhinder
Kawaljeet Singh Bhinder2 posts

unprofessional, bad service,

I was install my solar system by Solarmaxx, they are only listen during buy system , after that 2 months fronius inverter not working and they order new one and promised me to pay my electricity bill, after installation new one , production did show on my fronius app and no one help me ,
No one answered my phone calls
No reaply on Phone calls

Solarmaxx   DM
Stephen Guy
Stephen GuySydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Replacement panels

Having been hit by lightning surge our old system was replaced by a great team from Solarmaxx. Work was carried out quickly and nothing was a problem. Because of new technologies we were able to get more panels for the same price as the old system. We are pleased with the result.
Denise
Denise

Very Happy Customer !

Great price and easy installation. Very happy with Solarmaxx I would recommend them for price and quality workmanship. Great team of workers that got on with the job quickly and efficiently no rubbish left behind. The owner of the company Manoj was here installing and making sure everything was executed with the utmost care. Very happy customer highly recommend them.
Matthews
MatthewsHunter Region, NSW

Dropped power bill by hundreds of dollars

We had 2 old existing solar systems already. Got the team from Solar Maxx to remove old 2 systems and install a new 13.2kW system with a Goodwi inverter.
Initially took a week or 2 longer than I thought to be fitted, but since we've had it fitted, we are now getting credit on bills rather than the previous $250-$450 per quarter we were paying with our old 6.6kW system.
No brainer, get solar system fitted. The bigger the better. Solar Maxx team did a great job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to any one.
Job Satisfaction
Installation
Nat
NatSydney, NSW

Wish we had done it sooner

Great service and communication. We had no issues, everything went smoothly.
Tommy
Tommy

Works very well

Solar seems to be working very well - already saving me a lot on my power bill.
Dustin m.

Awesome product would recommend 10/10
Dharshana
Dharshana

Excellent work

Came in as a referral. @cole helped to finalize the solution using my choice of panels and inverters with competitive pricing.
Installation was done by friendly and helpful team and @perry helped to schedule on a date of my choice.
Satisfied with the installation.
Ken.W
Ken.W2 posts

Phil
PhilSoutheast, SA3 posts

Best price and great products

Installation went well with minimal fuss. These guys install their own products and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Solarmaxx to anyone.

patel
patelSydney, NSW2 posts

Better than expected

Solormaxx team was very helpful during process from quote to installation and set-up.They have done excellent job then my expectations.no mess,no tile broken, can't see and wire. They done wiring from brick cavity.I am very impressed with work quality and they help me to setup app also.
David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

great company to deal with - very prompt and responsive! Cole was awesome. Sam was brilliant!
Chaudhry Mehmood
Chaudhry MehmoodSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect Job

The whole process was easy, I received outstanding customer service throughout the process. My solar panels were installed as scheduled, special thanks to Cole Maxwell, as I had strata property , he explained and help with every inquiry I had. The response was so quick.
Simon
SimonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Yes, I would recommend Solarmaxx

Recently had to replace our solar due to age. From the first phone call the service was professional & extensive. Salesman Cole the sales representative was friendly, nothing was a problem he also gave a few quotes for different systems, to suit our budget & the way to set it up. Perry the installation team co-ordinater was keeping us informed along the way & made it an easy process Even the crew for installation and removal of the system were punctual, got in & got the job done also helpful in setting up our app before they finished. So far so good with our system.

NEW SERVICEFind the right Solar Panel Installer