97% · 38411 · 3%

Tommy
Tommy

Works very well

Solar seems to be working very well - already saving me a lot on my power bill.

Dustin m.

Awesome product would recommend 10/10
Dharshana
Dharshana

Excellent work

Came in as a referral. @cole helped to finalize the solution using my choice of panels and inverters with competitive pricing.
Installation was done by friendly and helpful team and @perry helped to schedule on a date of my choice.
Satisfied with the installation.
Ken.W
Ken.W2 posts

Phil
PhilSoutheast, SA3 posts

Best price and great products

Installation went well with minimal fuss. These guys install their own products and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Solarmaxx to anyone.

patel
patelSydney, NSW2 posts

Better than expected

Solormaxx team was very helpful during process from quote to installation and set-up.They have done excellent job then my expectations.no mess,no tile broken, can't see and wire. They done wiring from brick cavity.I am very impressed with work quality and they help me to setup app also.
David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

great company to deal with - very prompt and responsive! Cole was awesome. Sam was brilliant!
Chaudhry Mehmood
Chaudhry MehmoodSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect Job

The whole process was easy, I received outstanding customer service throughout the process. My solar panels were installed as scheduled, special thanks to Cole Maxwell, as I had strata property , he explained and help with every inquiry I had. The response was so quick.
Simon
SimonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Yes, I would recommend Solarmaxx

Recently had to replace our solar due to age. From the first phone call the service was professional & extensive. Salesman Cole the sales representative was friendly, nothing was a problem he also gave a few quotes for different systems, to suit our budget & the way to set it up. Perry the installation team co-ordinater was keeping us informed along the way & made it an easy process Even the crew for installation and removal of the system were punctual, got in & got the job done also helpful in setting up our app before they finished. So far so good with our system.

Uncle T
Uncle TSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Solarmaxx thank you, impressive team

I was cautious and checked reviews before committing. Very pleased with the results. The team worked well and even when a sudden storm hit they waited it out and got the job done. Can't praise them enough.
Tezza
TezzaSydney, NSW

So far, it has been great

A month after the installation, everything working well, no damaged to the tiles, no leaking from the rain so far. The panels are workhorses every day, I hope it continues this way.

I was looking for an electricians to install the Green Catch, I wish if SolarMaxx has this offer in their services would be great.

Del Jeal
Del JealHunter Region, NSW

Everything is exactly as promised

This is exactly as promised. It was installed quickly and efficiently by workmen who were pleasant and hard working. Haven't had a bill yet so can't confirm how much I'm saving but I am more than happy so far.
I would confidently recommend SolarMaxx to others.
Jim R
Jim RWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Professional Service

Great Service from staff, polite, accurate and honest.
Good value and installed on time.
Sheren Ayton
Sheren AytonNew South Wales

Should have done it earlier ,excellent

Great service , reliable,efficient and easy to deal with ,very helpful .
Jay
JaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy process

Happy with the install, sales wearnt pushy, easy to get in touch with. installer was very good, (cory), already saving over 50% , everything was installed in half a day
Gman
GmanSydney4 posts

Absolutely fantastic

From day, one signed sealed and delivered two weeks later solar on my roof installed very professionally.
May I add? I am a builder

Liem N.
Liem N.2 posts

Solar Installation

The team at Solarmaxx provided exceptional service with installation of a 13kw solar system on our house. They were on time and on budget for the works. The installation was smooth and they explained all the steps to operationalise the solar.
Nick
NickNewcastle4 posts

Perfect Experience

Quick turn-around and installation was exceptionally well done. Great price. Would use again.
Riazuddin
Riazuddin2 posts

Perfect

The product and installation was very smooth and no issues
LESLIE
LESLIE4 posts

The system is good

The equipment seems to performing to expectations(Trina solar panels & aGrowatt inverter )both are in the top ten products available in Australia currently the installation was well managed the one complaint I have is Solarmaxx customer service I had to call them to get an invoice to which they had no idea the system had been installed the service manager was curt & I should not have has to call to make my payment. This needs to be addressed there is no excuse for this to happen . His name wae Perry but I doubt that is his real name being of his Indian Accent.
hodgesmbox
hodgesmbox

Installation of 10KW solar system

Solar Maxx gave a great price, have been easy to deal with until the installation date when they was no sign of them so gave them a ring and they said installer had vehicle problems. Waited for a week for a new install date then had to ring back .Once the new installation date was given they were there 7:00 that morning and their contractors were great and apologized for the missed aponitment. Cleaned up after themselves and conducted their works with little interference.
Besides the 9 weeks wait and the rebooking of the issue and yes we are in the central west as it does take longer. Really happy with the Solarmaxx and will recommend to others .
Stephen D.
Stephen D.

Installation experience

Corey from SolarMaxx was extremely helpful and respectful of my elderly parents needs. The install was quick with minimum disruption. All paperwork was submitted to supplier and electrical work’s certificate supplied on completion
Erik
Erik

Solarmaxx

Price was exactly as quoted, fast install turn around time
Thank you to Perry and Cole and our installer Corey for a job well done
Ram C.
Ram C.2 posts

Solar maxx

From the first contact till the installation of the solar panels, the team were very professional and did a great job. Special mention to Roger & Perry
Les pittman
Les pittman

So far so good all working. Waiting on origin or endeavour to complete their work

Workmanship is very good. Installers on time and very efficient.
Warren 5
Warren 5Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Solarmaxx

Happy with system and great service Very good to deal with

Victoria
VictoriaSydney, NSW

Excellent service and great installation

It took us two years to work out who would be the best solar installer and we are so glad we choose solar max. There are so many dodgy installers and trying filter them out can be overwhelming at times. Solarmaxx did a great job installing our solar panels especially seeing our home was brand new. Roger & Perry are very knowledgeable and efficient.
Norman B.
Norman B.Sydney, NSW

This Solar system is better than I expected

The installer started by confirming what I ordered. Once agreed, they proceeded to install the panels and inverter. I checked the workmanship and was very happy with the installation. Finally, the head installer explained the whole system, help me setup the app and away we went. So far, the system is generating more than I expected and its because the installer ran series and parallel options to maximise electricity production.
Ramesh Calaputti
Ramesh Calaputti3 posts

Solar panels installed

From the first contact till the installation of the solar panels, the team were very professional and did a great job. Special mention to Roger, Jim, Perry , Vishal, Darshan & Dakshak. Great work Manoj Patel
David T.
David T.

Great communication and great install

Was referred to Solarmaxx by a friend and my experiences with Solarmaxx has been really.
They were quick to respond to my queries about the quotation and when i signed up they came to do the install on the day agreed.
The install team were very experienced and completed the install in a matter of hours and cleaned up after the install.
The 10kw system i got has been perfect so far and having the app on my phone to monitor the solar being generated and the power i am consuming has kept me busy staring at the screen for hours :-)
Debbie
DebbieNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Waiting to get our power bill to see if we have saved

Friendly suppliers
Friendly and fast installers
Product looks great , now waiting to see. How good it is
peter
peter2 posts

good job

they came and did the job all good seems to work fine
Giles
Giles

Solar Quote & Installation

From getting a quote up until completion of our solar install, the team at Solarmaxx were very helpful and easy to deal with. The pricing was great as was the workmanship. Recommend to anyone looking to have solar installed in their home.
Burt
BurtSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

So far so good!

Picked Solarmaxx after doing a bit of research on their equipment. I've only just had it installed, so ask again after the 10 year warranty expires. I think I was fortunate to contact Cole, who was able to organise everything. What was delivered was what was ordered, on time, no cost overruns and installed very efficiently. The only downside was my preferred inverter location being too inaccessible. However, my electrician who installed a new switchboard thinks it could have been done.
Sathish K.
Sathish K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Beby J.
Beby J.

good selection

very good quality panels, energy production is very high reliable team

Frank
Frank

Great Service

Solar Maxx provided great service. The installation of the solar panels were completed in a efficient manner. Staff members at Solar Maxx were always happy to assist with enquiries.
Vivek S.
Vivek S.

Professional work

Great job easy installation. Company considerate with customer needs. Concerns resolved in timely fashion.
Ocean blue
Ocean blue

Product is good

Good and friendly customer service, knowledgeable technician, punctual and helpful service
Lyle Rooney
Lyle RooneyHunter Region, NSW

Solarmaxx

Wonderful I love it easy to install and it's saving me heaps

NEW SERVICEFind the right Solar Panel Installer