Solarmaxx

97% · 38411 · 3%

Clinton
ClintonDarling Downs, QLD

Best thing I ever did

Couldn't be more happy with this the service and the product I received would highly recommend them well done and thank you

Lee
Lee

Great product

Happy with the product and service when they installed the solar panels
L Ra
L Ra

Excellent service

very happy with the solar install and the excellent service provided by the team.
george
georgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service !

Accurate quote supply and deliver on time .
Very happy with product and installation .
Would recomend solar max .
Adrian
Wayne
Wayne2 posts

Solar install

Solar maxx installed 13.2 kw to my roof plus inverter in Feb. Everything went well and works . Thanks solar maxx

Saswat
Saswat

Best solar company in Sydney

Manoj and team did a great job in installing solar at my place . Very happy with the service .
tracy
tracyAU2 posts

Great panels and hybrid inverter

Very helpful and quick installation by local electrician Josh, all appears well, green light on . Producing more electricity than using. Good communication from company.
Chris
ChrisCentral Queensland, QLD

Great system with top customer service

The customer service was great and the installation process went through without a hitch. I just simply rang then Solar maxx sorted everything out. Once the installation was completed, I paid. It was that easy. I definitely recommend Solar maxx
Stew
Stew

Very Happy

Everything regarding installation went smoothly with no hiccups. Communication was good between us, the installer and the company.

anportelli12
anportelli12

Excellent service , very reasonable price

The company was very professional and easy to deal with They would always respond with any request . We are so very happy with our solar panels and a very reasonable price . I highly recommend
karishmanz100
karishmanz100Sydney, NSW

This is perfect for my house

good product for a standard house. the app is easy to use.
Glenn
Glenn2 posts

Countering Power Price Rises

Just added 6.6kw to my existing 4kw system. I have plenty of power to use the laundry and dishwasher during the day while also charging my 5kw battery for use at night.

Solar Maxx gave a great price, have been easy to deal with and their contractors were great. Cleaned up after themselves and conducted their works with little interference.

Chand. G
Chand. G

Good Customer Service and Smooth Installation

Dealt with Cole, provided about all the other deals with the best equipment. Installation was smooth and they helped me set up the app to monitor the feed in.
Saad
SaadSydney, NSW

Intstallation of 10KW solar system

Team Solar Max was very professional and knowledgeabke. Cole provided excellent advice and supported throughout the process.
Gerard
Gerard

SOLARMAXX - I recommend

Responsive customer service. Great product. Exactly as described. Saving money every day.
Arun
Arun

Sollarmaxx installation - Happy

I am really happy with the workmanship and the professionalism shown by Manoj and team . They were on time, did proper assessment on where to place panels and did an extremely neat job .They explained me each steps of the installation process and how to manage post installation as well.
Calvin and team did follow up to ensure that everything was installed as per my satisfaction and provided the details on support model as well.

Really happy with the Solarmaxx and will recommend to others .

Steve Davis
Steve Davis

Good service

Installer was very good in getting the system working correctly.
Trishant C.
Trishant C.Sydney, NSW

Great Service and Professional Installation

The team at Solarmaxx were fantastic in their service. They were professional on site and when contacted to. A special shout out to Cole who was always ready to answer any questions which I had about the installation process.
BillyBoy
BillyBoyHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Excellent installation, best improvement to our house

The installers came when they said they would, explained what they were to do, we agreed, they installed the solar system, beautiful workmanship. We are very happy with what they did and how it's working, could not have done better myself. Thanks.
Brian

Replaced old unit. This is running well on first day. Saving money and the installation team were really good

SolarMaxx is so far great. They installed without any problems. The were polite and very quick. I would recommend SolarMaxx for your solar needs.
Luke6721
Luke6721Sydney, NSW

Great servicd and great product

In no time the installation was sorted. It’s been over a year and I am very happy with the panels and they are working exactly as they are supposed to.
Roger
Roger

They are very reliable. Paid deposit and was installed within a few days. Installers were very clean and did a great job
Vipul S.
Vipul S.Sydney, NSW

Good work

Panel installment easy and safe work done and ielectrical work like invertor installment is very quick and fast.
Jill Stewart
Jill StewartMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

Great solar company

Solarmaxx have installed 2 systems for me on 2 different properties and I am more than happy and recommend them to everyone. Their communication is great, prices are fabulous and the follow up service is also excellent.
wally
wally

great service

good quality product and on time service as promised. early start and finish.
Scott
Scott

Team were very helpful during the consultation and quote process

Great upfront support in getting a quote together and very good service in commissioning the solar system.

Keith W.
Keith W.

Top service

Excellent price excellent service and brilliant installation. I had an electrician visit and he praised the brilliant layout of the installation
liz m.
liz m.

I was so impressed I got solar for my in laws as well

Calvin, cole and Perry were very easy to speak to and gave great customer service . We are very happy with the solar and with the eyes of electricity going up we are so glad we have it. Thank you Solarmaxx!
Trixie
Trixie

Well worth waiting for

Even though install took some time due to being regional,it was worth the wait. I did my homework thoroughly and this company was very competitive and has supplied a good product. The installation team used was extremely efficient and I would have no problems recommending them in future
Neville
NevilleSydney, NSW

A Professional installation

The team led by Manoj is a very efficient one. They are very competent and professional in their approach.

Also their prices were competitive. They came heavily recommended and lived up to it

Saade
Saade

Didn’t complete the installation

After being misled that a smart meter would be included in the install, I refused to pay balance until they complete the installation. Now they have commenced legal action.
Dipen
DipenCentral Queensland, QLD

Great service and system at competitive rate
Great communication and installation process
Thank you Kelvin and Albert.
Great Team, Thank you
Ayden M.
Ayden M.

Quality installation!

Frank, Calvin and the team at Solarmaxx were fantastic.
I was pleasantly supprised to find the owner of Solarmaxx is who installed our system, they guys a very professional and tidy installation and were great to deal with.

The installation was completed in just over a week from booking them, with all paperwork and warranties submitted.
They are extremely competative on price, I will highly recommend Solarmaxx to anyone!

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with the system, recommended it to family and friends

We were so very pleased with the service and product we have recommended it to our family and friends and our sister is going to use them also.
Kapil B.
Kapil B.

Solarmaxx means best Solar Option for you

I am extremely satisfied with the solar system installation service provided by Solarmaxx. Calvin and Perry, the installation team, were punctual and efficient. They completed the installation at my place on time and did an excellent job. I am highly impressed with their professionalism and expertise. I would wholeheartedly recommend Solarmaxx to anyone in need of solar system installation. Their service is top-notch!
Joe Portelli
Joe PortelliSydney, NSW

Very happy with solar panels

I'm very happy with the installation of the solar panels. The company was very easy to deal with and kept you updated with installation. The workers are very good and do a neat job and clean up after themselves before they left the job site. They also leave you informed with all the information you need. I highly recommend the Company and I also recommended my daughter to install them with this Company.

BrianMid North Coast, NSW

Well done!!

Have solar system installed by these guys. All up and running well. Good price and good service. Calvin has been most helpful.
Glenn
GlennSydney Surrounds, NSW

solarmaxx great to deal with

Solarmaxx did a great job with my solar they were o time did an excellent job and were easy to deal with and were great value for money.
Vicki
Vicki

Efficient and good installation

Good price, quick turnaround on quotation, price matching and questions. Installation was very smooth and thorough, especially because we had a terrocotta roof.
Ian C.
Ian C.Gippsland, VIC3 posts

Solar panels are saving me money

I was given some less than ideal advice by the installer so I didn’t get the optimisers installed. I look forward to spring when there won’t be so much shade.

NEW SERVICEFind the right Solar Panel Installer