SolarOn

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Highly recommend

It was a real pleasure to do business with the team from Solaron. Their customer service was exceptional, extremely prompt, professional and friendly. Couldn't have hoped for a better experience.

Excellent Service

After years of renovating and upgrades to our home and now a new build we have had a lot of contact with many trades over the years. Josh and his team stand out in their professionalism. They have been very informative and helpful throughout the process of deciding on what solar system best suited our families needs. The install couldn't have gone any smoother. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Solaron and can't rate them highly enough.

Very professional.

No issues form the Company. I found Josh and Tim very approachable and helpful. They turned up when they said they would did what they said they would, and spent time with me to discuss what they had completed and why. A fantastic service.

Installation

Continued Support and Excellent Service

We purchased a solar system from Solaron in 2014. We chose Solaron because they were local. This was the best decision we made. The team from Solaron have continued to stand by their product. My neighbours have trouble getting their solar cells maintained or repaired because their suppliers have vanished. The team from Solaron provided us with continued excellent service. Their maintenance service is fantastic. You buy solar cells for a long term investment. That only works if you have long term support. Consider this when purchasing and put Solaron on top of your list.

Installation
Panel Purchased Solaron
System Size3 KW
Purchase Price $0.00

Great Service

The construction crew were fast and efficient and the after-sales service is excellent. Ron and team were recommended to us by word of mouth, and we would definitely pass it forward. The software for remote monitoring is really useful and helps us identify times that are optimum for using high-drain devices, and identifying our usage trends.

Turn-key smart solution

Outstanding service and outcome! Ron and his team are a well oiled machine from feasibility to after install follow-up.
I recommend SolarOn as a high quality and rock solid service provider.

Charlie and Fi, Alex Headlands

My Mistake

I posted a review about Solaron regarding my OWL monitor not working . Ron at Solaron contacted me and solved the issue . This was my mistake and Solaron has been more than helpful . Good honest companies are hard to find ,
Solaron would have to be the best solar company on the market .

Hi Bubbles, Thanks heaps. It's an easy mistake to make and to come back and provide this feedback is really appreciated. In todays services industry we know how frustrating it can be. We look forward to plenty of Sunny Days as your service provider. Thanks Again, The Solaron Crew.

Professional advice, installation and service

Ron delivered a professional service from start to finish with sound non pushy sales advice on the most cost effective system for our situation.
This was backed up with a prompt and profesional admin service that managed all the applications and approvals. Culminating in a professional installation and after care service.
An overall excellent experience.

Thanks heaps Dave, your system is generating some excellent energy.

Best service I have received in years.

Ron and his team fitted us into his busy schedule, at very short notice, to do a "rough in" of the solar installation just prior to the internal walls on our house build being completed. He then waited patiently for another 6-12 months to complete the job. He and Maree, and his team of tradies were a pleasure to deal with. He clearly enjoys his work and it shows. We just got our first energy bill with a $300 credit. Top quality gear and advice, we couldn't be happier.
Geoff

The service follow up and installation went without any fuss or bother. Very well explained and coached through after installation, best purchase experience for a very long time. if you want a worry and stress free solar system I recommend SolarOn.

Our pleasure Dave, I think it would have to be one of the best shows to watch, the amount of power you will not have to buy and how to maximise the benefits of your own power plant. Thanks Heaps, Ron

Recommendation

We would have no trouble in recommending Ron and Maree and their company Solaron to anyone who were thinking about installing or upgrading solar power.The tradesmen they use are highly trained and efficient and clean up after the job is finished that you would not know they had been there
Jeff and Marie Witts

Hi Jeff, thanks for the review. I trust you have faired well through last Thursday. That upgrade will really make the most of your 44c FiT.

Great Products IE LG Neon Panels & SMA Inverter

From design to installation it was all done with the utmost professionalism and Industry know how.
We were confused with other comapanies Panel / Invertoroptions but Solron let me with no dougbt we'dgonewiththe right products & installation. The istall was carried out by excellent tradiesand exceeded my expectations, have recommended them to anyone asking about who to go to for solar power. Thanks guys.

Thanks heaps Steve. Looking forward to seeing the results of some excellent equipment.

Good advice from Allan

I recently decided to look into getting PVs. SolarOn was one of the companies I contacted. I had a very useful conversation with Allan and he later sent me a detailed quote. Because I am a low power user and because of the detailed information in the quote I wondered if it would be worthwhile getting PVs and so I contacted Allan again. He agreed that it probably wouldn't be worthwhile. I found it very refreshing that customer satisfaction was more important that making a sale. When my situation changes and going off-grid becomes a realistic option I will definitely be contacting solaron again.

Advice from Ron

I emailed SolarOn for a quote but Ron answered that he does not service NSW but he would be prepared to offer some advice on equipment quoted from other suppliers. I then sent him a quote from a NSW supplier and he replied with a very comprehensive assessment of panels, inverter, locations and specs of all of the other ancillary bits and pieces that consumers wouldn't even know about; stuff like racking systems (for the panels) and Cat 5 cabling for the inverter monitoring. Just fantastic specialist information.

I haven't paid Ron a cent and he has taken the time to help me out with no strings. Thanks Ron.

So glad we made this choice

We have waited until we got our first electricity bill before we posted our review and now we can say how happy we are that we have our solar system. Ron and his team have done an excellent job and worked through our concerns and choices to deliver a system that is right for us. He listened to our stories and tailored our system to suit our needs and ideas. The system was fitted nicely onto our roof and looks very neat. Thanks Ron for your help in giving us what we need and for all your advice and support. We highly recommend your service.

Wonderful

Ron and his team are awesome!! We did a lot of shopping around and when we got to Ron we knew he was the best!! He also understood our situation and needs. We love our system!

Highly professional, caring and knoledgeable.

Ron made an appointment to discuss our needs and after arriving on time with a friendly yet professional greeting, he provided appropriate knowledgeable information for us to make a choice and then his team proceeded to make everything happen in a short time frame and without any fuss. The installers were cheerful, cleaned up after themselves and then the after sales service has also been outstanding.Nothing is too much trouble for any of the Solaron team.

The only company you should get solar from!

Fantastic customer service. They really go the extra mile to look after you. Very professional. Excellent quality of product. Highly recommend.

Couldn't have asked for more!!

Despite acknowledging up front that I wasn't looking to purchase a system for at least 12 months Ron called me straight away to give me much needed advice. I've had the system working for a few weeks now and I'm very happy. The service from the whole team has been brilliant.

Quality Product Quality Service

Ron was brilliant from day one. Everything explained. Installation was first class. The system works very well and we cant wait to go to storage.

Do you service Sydney? Regards Kate
Hi Kate Assuming it is residential solar unfortunately we don't sorry. We service the SE QLD area for residential and commercial. We do travel interstate for large commercial projects if this is what you were looking for. Best tip I can give is go with an SMA inverter and a quality 6.5kw system will cost at least $8k so budget for that $ spend. Allan from Solaron

Looking for a 3 or 5kw solar unit for my parents 2 bedroom unit in Bangholme..can I have an approximate price please.....?
Hi thanks for getting in touch but we only service the SE QLD area so can't help you in Victoria. If you find a local supplier that uses SMA inverters you will be off to a good start. Expect to pay $4000 to $7000 for a good quality 3kw to 5kw system. All the best!

Hi, do you install solar on the Gold Coast?
Hi Kimey Yes we install systems from the Gold Coast to Gympie and West so a large portion of SE QLD. The best way to contact us is via our website, www.solaron.com.au, and use the contact us page. Look forward to hearing from you. Allan

SolarOn