96% · 1124 · 3%

Richard3523
Richard3523Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Small price to pay for the added security

Great price, Easy to install and setup. I thought it was so good I bought one for a friend. I now have piece of mind knowing where my caravan is at all times. Show reply
Glen
GlenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great support form this Aussie Company

My father bought the GPS tracker from Solid GPS. He is far from technical and was having some trouble getting it all working. I contacted support and demonstrated the issue with some screen shots. As this was after hours, I was thinking that this would have to be resolved the following day. I'm happy to say we got an immediate response and furthermore, were all up and running an hour later. Dad is now enamoured with the app and how it all works. Huge shout out to the support team at Solid GPS. You've gone above and beyond in making sure that a new customer is satisfied. I highly recommend Solid GPS. Show details ·  1
Lynn
LynnPerth, WA3 posts

Great security for any vehicle

This gps tracker has so many features and is very easy to set up and use. Bought it for the caravan, but might get one for the car also.
Great Aussie product. Show details ·  1
Ocky
OckySydney, NSW

Reliable, accurate and Trustworthy GPS Tracking

So Good I own four in different vehicles. Great value, accurate and reliable GPS tracker. Long battery life, easy to use and mount. Customer service is five star!
Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
jonno
jonno

Works perfectly, great service

works perfectly, awesome aftersales service, couldn't ask for any more!!!!!! Show reply
Jay
Jay

Great product, great service

Great product and great service and such a small outlay to protect our biggest purchases. No brainer just get one ! Show details ·  1
Shayne
Shayne

Great product

Very simple to set up and operate. Delivery was quick. A very handy addition, for the security of my investment. Show reply
Bob
BobPeel, WA3 posts

Wendy English
Wendy English3 posts

Great job

Hay guys the font was just right,, love the GPS tracker and definitely recommend it.. just to have that peace of mind Show details ·  1
Happy Owner
Happy Owner2 posts

Very good quality product

The system is very easy to navigate. The system operates exactly as i was advised . Phone back up is is very helpful. All and any support that i needed was given to me . Show details ·  1
Phil H
Phil H

Exactly what I was after

The app and devise were simple to use straight out of the box. It tracks well on the trips and its comforting to see on the app that the van is safely in position at home while I'm away. Happy to recommend to anyone. Show details ·  1
Warren
Warren

Great product and support

We have two trackers and they are great. Support is fantastic and Australian based. Really easy to use and set up. If you are in the market for a tracker for anything this is the way to go. Show details ·  1
LaurieS
LaurieSCalliope4 posts

The Best Tracker on the Market for Your Caravan

If you value you caravan as much as we do one of the first Must Have Accessaries is a Solid GPS Tracker! Knowing where your caravan is at all times is the best and most informed way to protect your caravaning investment. The guys at Solid GPS Trackers know their business and set us up with the best suited tracker for our van! These guys are Legends and provide a quality, value for money Australian made GPS Tracker! Show details ·  2
somegeeza
somegeeza

An awesome Australian business

Great sturdy product and a responsive support team. That is all it really takes to be great these days. Show details ·  1
bill
billGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

this is perfect

easy to install works great its a good GPS for motor bikes Show reply
Dean Magro
Dean Magro2 posts

Perfect, peace of mind for a Tiny House & Solar Trailer

Going strong in the country, updates everyday with the location, peace of mind if i'm not on the property Show reply

The Sharps
The SharpsBonython 2905, ACT2 posts

Peace of mind

The GPS Tracker is perfect and the App is so easy to use. You can check the location of your caravan at any time and feel secure in the knowledge that if it does move you will be notified straight away. We tested it and it was so quick to notify us that it was moving. would I recommend this product 100% YES. I am satisfied and comfortable to now leave my caravan at free camping sites or anywhere because I know that it is safe. Yes I have insurance on my caravan but for that little bit extra you will know where your caravan is at anytime and I believe that if some lowlife does want to take it that I will be able to recover the caravan quickly and easily.
Cheers Craig Show details ·  1
Martin D
Martin DFarrer 2607, ACT

A bit of Australian made genius

Beautifully made, easy to use, highly accurate. You just can’t go wrong here folks. So good that I’m about to buy a second unit Show details ·  1
Ric F
Ric FSouth East Queensland, QLD48 posts

The best i could Locate

Bought the 6 month battery life unit. One of the best features is the cheapest SIM I can locate on the market. At $66 annually and installed before despatch, it performs flawlessly. The one detractor with a bad review failed to show what was wrong with the claimed 6 units he bought except to say he hated it, so I tend to think he is a troll or a reseller of cheap Chinese crap. It does everything I want and performs exceptionally well. Show details ·  1
Silvano M.
Silvano M.

Rubbish and dont bother

Have 6 trackers for over 6 months and hate the product. Cheap Chinese crap.
Dont waste your money as their is much better trackers on the market.
Service is questionable.
Not a quality product.
Shameful. Show details
Solid GPS   DM
Debbie
Debbie

Added security

Tracker provides an added sense of security. Easy to set up and monitor using the app. Functions as promised. Good technical support in the event of any issues Show details ·  1
Bruce Harmer
Bruce HarmerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Just Perfect

We love our Solid GPS. We read about it on FB so I asked a friend what they thought of the product. They said they had one and would highly recommend it, so without any further hesitation we bought our own Solid GPS. We love the product, love the size of this device and love feeling so confident about the safety of our beautiful caravan. So pleased we made the decision to buy this amazing tracker. Show reply
Frances
FrancesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect little device, peace of mind from a security point of view of our asset as well as for my family for us

Purchased a Solid GPS for our new motorhome. Great device in seeing where it is. We set up a geofence around our home so if we are away we can see that it is still home, we can monitor where it is in a minute should it be stolen and just as importantly family can share log on details and see where we are at all times in the case of them having concerns. You can choose from 3 different battery sizes and it will tell you when it needs recharging. Called and spoke to Nathan a couple of times and he was able to put my mind at ease very quickly with the benefits and how it could be used. Highly recommended. Set up was done in no time at all and delivery was prompt and reliable. Show details ·  1
Roger W.
Roger W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to use

The information Nathan gave was very helpful and he was quick to respond Show details ·  1
Hans
Hans

Great product, works well

Bought the unit after some screening of what was available and it came up the best. Works very well and setup was easy Show details ·  1
John
John

Added layer of protection

Great gps device. Very impressed with the battery life and easy to use app. Recommend for all sorts of tracking Show details ·  1

Danny Smith
Danny Smith

A very easy tracker to use

A Solid GPS is a very easy to use via the app. The mega battery makes it easy. Charge then forget it for a year. What a great tracker. Well done guys. With great over the phone support if required. Show reply
Bazz
Bazz23 posts

Really happy

This is a great little unit, which just works. Good support if you need it too. Best bang for buck proposition in a GPS tracker imo. Show details ·  1
Corey
Corey

Best GPS tracker all round

The GPS tracker unit is a nice small size, app is user friendly and easy to navigate, battery life (2 weeks so far) is still on 100% and customer service is exceptional. Cant go wrong with this unit with the price and the fact its Australian owned. Show details ·  1
Jamie
JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy, much more accurate than my older GPS tracker

I've had multiple GPS trackers in different cars over the years.
This is by far the most cost effective and simplest to use! Show details ·  1
Lisette McInnes
Lisette McInnesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great product!

Does the job as advertised, easy to use. Set up ready to go when it arrives. Show details ·  1
Jimz
Jimz

works well

Added peace of mind in high crime areas. Any questions or problems are quickly handled by their excellent customer service. Show details ·  1
Terry
TerryGippsland, VIC3 posts

Stop looking! This GPS Unit is the one

I ended up purchasing the Large size GPS tracker after doing some extensive research online. This unit represents in my view the best on the market. Not only does it have one of the best battery lives but it is light and compact and easily secured with the addition of the supplied velcro adhesive tapes for easy removal when charging is necessary every 6 months. Solid GPS offers and carried out the pre-install of the sim card and account setup making the unit operational in no time after it arrived. The app is easy to use and comprehensive in data and the company's customer service is reliable and prompt, look no further this unit has the goods. Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul

Best way to keep track of my Caravan /car

Well worth the money to keep track of you pride and joy Show details ·  1
Simon L
Simon LHamlyn Heights2 posts

Provides a level of added security for my classic vehicle

The unit was configured and shipped very quickly. Instructions were brief but easily understandable. The pre set up unit allowed for quick and easy install - its on battery at the moment but will hard wire a power supply later, but its good it doesn't need car power to make it work. Small size allows for a discrete location. The app took a bit of learning, there are a few features that are good but not immediately evident, but it provides a very thorough picture of status, location and history. After driving interstate recently even in low signal areas, I could see that the tracker provided a good location over the trip. Show reply
Jon
JonTasmania3 posts

Great tracker for your classic car!

Excellent tracker to protect your classic car! Battery life is exceptional and the ability to print out your data points. The BIGGEST and BEST part of this device is the support you get from Nathan Torkar! Prompt responses and he does everything and anything to ensure that your tracker is working to its absolute maximum. I've had mine for 12 months now and used it on interstate car cruises, events and tours. Gives great peace of mind! Show reply

GMH
GMH

Its great !!!!!

It was easy to order and have contact with the company especially with so many companies going automated with their phone's. The order didn't take long to arrive and was good to set up. I'm using it in my car at the moment as it is being used more often. I purchased it for my RV but haven't done any travelling as yet to test it out with it. But I know it will be fine when I do. Customer service is spot on. Show details ·  1
Dave
DaveSydney7 posts

Great product

I had several email exchanges with these guys prior to purchase, the tracker does EXACTLY what they say it will do. Easy to install, app easy to upload, use and view. I get a message every time I take my vehicle outside the boundary I set on the app map. Added bonus, the map tracks movement that can be shared with the police. I get a reduced premium on my insurances as a result. I have an additional unit on my not often used but valuable (+$100K) RV. I don't worry about it getting stolen anymore. The price is worth the peace of mind. Show details ·  1
Jeremy
Jeremy

A quality product that is easy to use

Charge it up, turn it on, follow some basic instruction & download the App. It just works. Show details ·  1
greg
gregThe Mallee, VIC2 posts

feeling safe from car jackers

this gps is doing what it is ment to i can follow my cars movements Show reply