Solidteknics AUS-ION Cookware

Solidteknics AUS-ION Cookware

3.2

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (6) · No
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (4) · No (0)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Shelly

ShellyPerth, WA

Terrible company to deal with . If you have an issue it's your fault.

Difficult to season. Poor or no instructions inclueded with the pans. I tried multiple times contacted the company was basically made to feel like an idiot. Their warrenty is non existent.dont waste your money

Purchased in February 2019 for A$900.00.

Non-Stick LongevityLess than a month
Daniel

DanielCairns

Just what I was after

Bought this to replace non-stick pans that tend to last about 1 year in our home. Sure this pan takes a bit of looking after (a couple of minutes to clean and season after each meal) but that's a small price to pay for something that will pay you back by lasting forever.

We did make the mistake of cooking a tomato based meal in it and I had to restart the seasoning over again - won't do that again. Other than that we cook eggs, fish and plenty of sensitives without issue.

I love products that are made to last. I'll be buying one of these for my kids when they leave home and I hope they learn to appreciate it as much as I do.

Good job Solidteknics.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kitchen Warehouse for A$180.00.

Michael F.

Michael F.

Won't be buying anything else

Once you get the hang of seasoning the pans it's dead easy and the fact they'll last multiple lifetimes makes their purchase a no-brainer.
As expected, the pans are heavy compared to your regular Teflon ones, but not as heavy as regular cast iron.
The handles can get a little hot sometimes, but only if cooking something on high heat with some decent pre-heating time.
If you purchase, don't give up on it early because the seasoning process really is easy once you get the hang of it.

Cookware & Fryware Products

Find out how Solidteknics AUS-ION Cookware compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

cpu__2000

cpu__2000Sydney, NSW

Toxic fumes when seasoning and damaged my oven

Wouldn’t recommend to anyone. Worst customer service. Toxic smoke when seasoning. Don’t waste your money please it’s the worst product I’ve ever bought. They are heavy, expensive and don’t do what they are supposed to do.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$400.00.

Good with hard work

This company is no doubt innovative and cutting edge, but I should not have purchased their product. I realized it $2,000 later. It's not their fault. I just expected the pans to be easier to maintain and not so sensitive but I guess at the end of the day its cause they are just pans. I cannot expect wow. I got injured and wasn't able to keep up with the cookware. I feel dumb for wasting my money. These pans are so hard to clean, and I wish I had not bought them.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$2,000.00.

Non-Stick Longevity1 - 4 months

billySydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect pans

Purchased in October 2018 at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for A$90.00.

billy

They are good for a few uses ,then they stick,costs me a fortune in oil and heating to try to get them seasoned again,but doesn't happen

billy

Couldn't fault my two pans that I bought,for a while then I'm about to throw them out ,,too much trouble and washing,seasoning,and heartache, good bye solidtekcrap

See all Solidteknics AUS-ION Cookware reviews