Solidteknics AUS-ION Cookware

Solidteknics AUS-ION Cookware

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (2) · No (0)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Now that I’ve got the hand of it it’s perfect!

I love this product. I had trouble with my early seasoning attempts (too much oil) and didn’t research how to wash the pan correctly so early results weren’t good. But having done my homework including cleaning as well as lower cooking temperatures even my 13 year old has no problems cooking on it. It is now well seasoned, non stick, and I love it. I’ve had no issue with the handles getting hot, and I find it solid without being too heavy. I encourage everyone to persevere and take the advice of the company support team rather than give up!

Purchased at Quirky cooking for A$150.00.

Non-Stick Quality
Hot Handles While Cooking No
Even Heat DistributionYes
Non-Stick Longevity1 - 4 months
Solidteknics
SOLIDteknicsSolidteknics

Good with hard work

This company is no doubt innovative and cutting edge, but I should not have purchased their product. I realized it $2,000 later. It's not their fault. I just expected the pans to be easier to maintain and not so sensitive but I guess at the end of the day its cause they are just pans. I cannot expect wow. I got injured and wasn't able to keep up with the cookware. I feel dumb for wasting my money. These pans are so hard to clean, and I wish I had not bought them.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$2,000.00.

Non-Stick Quality
Hot Handles While Cooking Yes
Even Heat DistributionYes
Non-Stick Longevity1 - 4 months
Solidteknics
SOLIDteknicsSolidteknics
See all Solidteknics AUS-ION Cookware reviews

how i know which type of cooker is multitasking and good for cooking?

How is it? Worth the money?

Sachin 100plus

I need a pressure cooker so i just found out from the Hundred plus https://www.100plusmall.com/category/pressure-cookers_77 How is it? Worth the money?

how i know which type of cooker is multitasking and good for cooking?

Get an answer from our members and Solidteknics representatives