Solidteknics AUS-ION Cookware

Solidteknics AUS-ION Cookware (page 3 of 3)

4.2

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (6) · No (31)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (32) · No (3)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Matt Cash

Matt CashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary piece of Australian craftsmanship

This is a game changer in every word, it’s light , 1 piece Design , clean , use any where pan for which I would highly recommend it is exactly as stated on the site basically any kitchen I work in now i will be recommending.
Tips for seasoning follow the instructions go light on the oil Rice bran is what I used and give it at least 3 runs in the oven resting between runs.

Love it

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Excellent product! Love it!

The handle stays cool to the touch and its alot lighter than cast iron. I use it in the house, kitchen, on the smoker, on the river, any place I cook. I will definately buy this product again!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Sambo

SamboSouth Australia

best pans

Had 18 and 26 cm pans for 6 Months. Once seasoned per instructions pans just keep getting better. often cook in ceramic non stick pan at same time just to compare. The wrought iron pans win hands down. Always take the large pan when we travel. Often use it in xs of 200c for searing steak and no sign of warping. Would reccomend to anyone who likes cooking.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Cookware & Fryware Products

Find out how Solidteknics AUS-ION Cookware compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

Di62

Di62MOUNT ANNAN

Worst pan ever1

Worst pan I've ever had. Followed all the seasoning directions, was so excited to use. Cooked eggs in it and can't remove where they got stuck. Sooooo hard to clean!!!! hate it.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

billySydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect pans

Date PurchasedOct 2018
billy

They are good for a few uses ,then they stick,costs me a fortune in oil and heating to try to get them seasoned again,but doesn't happen

billy

Couldn't fault my two pans that I bought,for a while then I'm about to throw them out ,,too much trouble and washing,seasoning,and heartache, good bye solidtekcrap

Susan W

Susan W

Best Skillet Ever

Solid teknics 26cm skillet/ frying pan is the best frying pan I've ever used. Just a little setting up to season with oil before you first cook in it. Then it's non stick and if you burn something or scratch a bit when cleaning just re season and good as new. The surface just gets better with use. Only criticism would be sometimes it's a little heavier than previous non stick pan. But so much better because it's pure and natural cast iron cookware. Nothing nasty!

Date PurchasedJul 2018
chalie

chalie

Brilliant Pans

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great Pan - if you know how to season

We bought our Solidteknics pan from Everten.com.au
Ordered in morning, it arrived by courier the same day (been using them for years, they're a fantastic Aussie family business).

I use this pan for everything from searing steaks to frying eggs and vegetables. It just gets better and better with more use.

Highly recommend you perform the seasoning process that's available on Everten's blog. With a bit of patience you really achieve a natural nonstick and ability to cook at far higher temperatures than traditional nonstick pans.

Also love that Solidteknics is an Aussie company.

Will be buying another one soon

summerwind1974

summerwind1974Launceston, TAS

Didn't suit us

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Jeff

JeffAlice Springs, NT

I never thought I could have a love affair with a frying pan

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Date PurchasedDec 2017
ElectricOrigami

ElectricOrigamiAdelaide

bullet-proof

first time I've been able to cook a steak or a hamburger by searing both sides for a minute or so and then finishing off in the oven using the same frypan. Fantastic results.

Haven't quite got around to properly seasoning it, but it works fine being easy to clean, quick wipe over with oil, and put it back in the bottom drawer.

Not cheap, but worth every cent.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Andy B.

Andy B.Nhulunbuy

Worth the effort.

Read the instructions and follow them. It takes a little while to prepare the pans for use but once prepared they work beautifully. This is not a non stick pan but a low stick pan. The bonus is that you will not have to throw it out after your first steak. In fact, cooking a steak at high temperature will probably improve the surface. If you're not prepared to invest a little time seasoning your pan then don't buy it. If you're prepared to put in a little effort then you will be impressed. This is the best pan I have ever had.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Jack

JackWarrnambool

I cook in my pan flatout, couldn't live without it!

I cook in my pan every day, from eggs over low hot plates to big T-bone steaks over a fire, I give this pan a rough time. It's easy to clean, it will last forever, I'll be passing it down to my kids and hopefully they can do the same. Knowing that I'm not adding to landfill, that I'm supporting an Australian company and I can cook great food is a win for everybody! My family, girlfriend and friends are sick of me telling them how good it is! Get one!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Tania

TaniaCanberra

After additional seasoning and some cooking - this is almost non-stick and easy to clean

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Date PurchasedOct 2016
campingchap

campingchap

Brilliant skillet

I've recently purchased this frypan after being dissatisfied with 'non-stick' products that eventually lose their coating.

After only 3 cycles of seasoning as per instructions, I've found this pan to be at least as good as my old scanpan for cooking eggs and have done a few other dishes with pleasing results. It is nice to know you are buying an Australian made product that is unique in the market (handle formed with the pan, so no rivets to collect grime and bacteria, very nice).

Apparently they just get better over time, so I'm looking forward to a lifetime of use with this skillet.

See all Solidteknics AUS-ION Cookware reviews