Listing monitored by Solomon’s Security and Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (24)

Kim Wrench
Kim WrenchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from start to finish

I fully recommend Solomon’s, their price is competitive and the product is high quality. The staff are excellent from Joe and Cheryl from the Office and Reece and Mitch the installers all are friendly and efficient.

NickyL
NickyLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely positive experience !

We can not recommend Solomon’s highly enough. The recent installation of our plantation shutters exceeded our expectations and so thrilled with the finished product and appearance. We have a mixture of fixed, sliders and bifolds which merge seamlessly to create a beautiful extension. Huge shout out to Adrian for a streamlined installation, incredibly professional and his attention to detail was second to none.

Andrew C.Solomon’s Security and Blinds

Thanks Nicky, we're so glad we could help. Photos look fantastic!

PaulineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely dissatisfied with the lack of service and communication.

Liz measured incorrectly and did not record our request for wands only. Blinds arrived (3 weeks later) did not fit the window and had chains NOT wands. Items sent back, told a new installation date, were not installed on that date (another 2 weeks). Rang to complain, spoke with Joe (Manager) who was initially helpful, said would call the following day after determining why we did not receive our order. No call, I rang them late afternoon requesting a return call - none received. Called the following Monday requesting to speak with Joe, was advised blinds to be installed the following Friday but there was no consultation regarding my availability. Still waiting to hear from Joe.

Pauline

Thank you for your response.

Grace McLintock
Grace McLintockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very streamlined, efficient service!

I cannot recommend Solomon’s highly enough. I have been extremely happy with all stages from initial quote to installation. A very streamlined, friendly and efficient service.

Andrew C.Solomon’s Security and Blinds

Thanks for the great feedback Grace, we're glad we could help.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Solomon’s Security and Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Bad experience

Solomon's installed the wrong product. Replacement then separated off the wall. Never a single apology from Solomon's. I would not recommend this company to anyone looking for blinds or awnings.

Andrew C.Solomon’s Security and Blinds

Hi Neil, thanks for your feedback. We understand all work has been completed now to your satisfaction. Is there anything else we can assist with?

Chris S.
Chris S.South East Queensland, QLD

We are finished!

Just a big shout out to Paul Bremner and the team at One Solomons on their outstanding service and delivery. Our house is now finished and we couldn't more pleased with the results. Good to see that care and attention hasn't been lost.

Andrew C.Solomon’s Security and Blinds

Thanks for the great feedback Chris we are glad we could be of service.

Babs01
Babs01South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic company to deal with

We had a new security screen fitted to a window, to match others previously installed by Solomon's, and also some maintenance to sliding doors and a single back door. Solomon's are efficient, reliable and very professional. The staff are friendly and very good at what they do. We really appreciated all the communication about dates and times the technicians would be available, and also a call when they were on their way. Thank you Solomon's. I can highly recommend Solomon's as a great company to deal with.

Andrew C.Solomon’s Security and Blinds

Thanks for the great feedback Babs we really appreciate it.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changed my room

Plantation sliding shutters fitted in my lounge room are terrific and really complete the modern look I was wanting.
Solomons staff kept me in the loop with installing appts and were professional. Thank you for the great service.

Andrew C.Solomon’s Security and Blinds

Thanks so much for the great feedback Sarah, we're glad we could help!

Josie D.
Josie D.

Solomons Cleveland Terrible Customer Service

Andrew C.Solomon’s Security and Blinds

Thanks Josie we appreciate all feedback and are sorry you didn't have a great experience.

Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Knowledgeable consultant Ms Rads

Consultant Rads was very friendly and patient, gave valuable advice and replied to my questions in a very expedient manner.

Andrew C.Solomon’s Security and Blinds

Thanks so much for the great feedback Susan we really appreciate it.

Outstanding service and excellent quality

A few months ago I had external shutters installed and was lucky enough to meet Liz who is an excellent consultant. She was far superior to the other two reps who I had sourced competitive quotes through - and so was the product! The Solomons systems are great, the installers were super careful and the shutters are stylish and beautifully made. In fact I have now engaged Liz to have installed an awning as well. I anticipate the same seamless process and excellent outcome. Lis is simply a cut above.

Andrew C.Solomon’s Security and Blinds

Thanks for the amazing feedback Helen, we're thrilled we were able to assist.

Emily
Emily

If I could give a lower rating I would.

Leo
LeoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Paul!!

Andrew C.Solomon’s Security and Blinds

Thanks so much for the kind words Leo. We're thrilled to have been able to assist and look forward to finishing the job to the same high standards.

Vanessa
VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome experience

I was so impressed with Michael awesome customer service and quoting for my rear patio shutters. They have turned out AMAZING and I thank you so much. Will definitely recommend

Andrew C.Solomon’s Security and Blinds

Wow thanks for the kind words Vanessa. We're thrilled we could assist,

barbara
barbaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent

easy quote really nice rep called Rads lots of information and good suggestions, i had them installed by a very efficient installer supplied by solomons , he did a great job and i am very happy, thankyou

Andrew C.Solomon’s Security and Blinds

Thanks for the great feedback Barbara we're so glad we could help.

Cam
Camasked

Payment of security doors before being installed, is this normal practice? We've paid a deposit then get told a further deposit of funds is required before installation can be done? I wasn't aware of this practice and feel very uncomfortable, uneasy paying for something that you haven't got isn't right.

Sam Gia
Sam Gia

You pay for the company to order the doors upfront in case you cancel the contract and the company are left with security door and windows that only fit your home & it’s to cover part of their loses in case you decide not to go ahead.

Andrew C.Solomon’s Security and Blinds

Thanks for the question Cam.

It is standard across the industry for a pre-delivery payment to be made. Typically this is only required once the product is manufactured and usually the day before the install is scheduled to occur. The remaining balance is then payable upon satisfactory completion. These amounts should all be detailed on your quote.

It's similar to buying custom made furniture where usually a deposit is paid and then the balance paid prior to the furniture being delivered to your home.

Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Solomon’s Security and Blinds representatives