Perfect!

We love our new, thick, soft carpet. It is great quality. After going to several shops we chose Solomon's Balcatta because of the excellent customer service. This great service continued right the way through. We won't go anywhere else now for our flooring needs. Thanks so much!

Solomon's Balcatta.

Solomans Balcatta. Thanks Glenn and team for a floor covering job well done from start to finish. Cortec flooring and wool carpet. Could not fault the final result . invoice 100304.

A bit expensive

I am so disappointed with Solomon flooring as they are not reliable and expensive
I compared the price with other companies and I think a bit expensive
However I hope they would be improved

Loving our new Coretec flooring

Absolutely love our new Coretec flooring from Solomons Balcatta. Installation was sooooo quick and easy and the workmanship fantastic. Thx to Glen and his team. Our lounge and dining room has gone from drab to fab.

Job Satisfaction

After having looked at a few carpet companies, we decided on Glenn at Solomons Balcatta. We are very glad we did so, carpets are great & we would definitely be using Glenn & his team again!!

Worst customer service!

Just went into the moone ponds store! Absolutely the worst customer service i have ever received! Didn’t even get a chance to get her name she was that rude!!! Would never step foot in this shop again

Warning

Warning !
I took my building plans into the Solomons WA Osborne Park store in the belief they were able to correctly measure and identify exactly how many boxes of vinyl timber floor boards I would need for my 4x6 backyard shed and was sold 8 boxes at a cost of more than $1000.
Once the floor boards were laid I had one full box plus half of another box left over. I understood half a box of left overs but not an additional whole box of unused boards. The tradesman (who laid the floor) and I questioned the large volume of surplus boards and identified the measurements were most likely taken from the out side of the build which would justify the extra box and not the internal space. I contacted the store to try and organise a refund on the unused box of boards and was advised that they do not provide refunds. The store person also refused to allow me to explain the possible error in measuring and I was advised the store owner would ring me the following day which did not occur. After spending a week waiting for a return call and not receiving one, I decided to go to the store to try and resolve the issue but the Solomon’s salesperson became very defensive and argumentative refusing to look at the plans and acknowledge a mistake. However he did finally agree to take the box back but advised me I would loose approximately a third of the cost of the box in handling fees and would receive the refund the following week.
It took approximately 3 weeks and additional phone calls/emails from me including one with Solomon’s state franchise manager before I received the refund (less$45 in handling fees)
I’m warning others of the arrogant way Solomons have deflected and handed their mistake and responsibility over this matter. I only wish someone would have warned me!

Outstanding quality outstanding service

Solomon’s midland did a fantastic job
All four bedrooms carpets replaced and I couldn’t be happier
Great quality at such a great price as well as a quick turn around

Love my new floor

Thankyou to frank. Ron & his team nick & hotan. Excellent work. Love my new floor. Highly recommend Solomons dandenong

Solomons Flooring West Ryde

I am after specific brand of vinyl flooring (Coretec) which only Solomons and another company would stock. Approached both for a quote. Mahdi from Solomons provided with a very competitive quote in the first go. I talked to the other company about this. They are willing to beat Solomons price by a few hundred but they cannot lay flooring under the piano as their company policy won't allow. So I've chosen Solomons to supply and install.

There was some hiccup in the bank transfer which the money has not hit their bank account yet on the installation day. I am a bit worry that it cannot be started as planned. Mahdi was very accomodating. He still sent his installation team out and start work as promised. Installer Kapil and his team was professional and good craftmanship. We had a few built-in wardrobes with skirting that had numerous turns. Kapil took his time to cut to make sure a tight fit.

If I had to pick on one thing, the only downside was that the job cannot be completed in one day. I was a bit worried by the progress on the second day after lunch so I contact Mahdi. He came straight away in person to inspect the progress and discuss with Kapil. They reassured my that the job would be completed that day. At the end, Kapil kept his promise and worked all the way till 9 pm to finish off the job.

As usual, there would be some minor issues need to be fixed afterwards. I've contacted Kapil and he came to fix it for us on Sunday morning. What a champ!

Unlike some tradesman that are hard to reach, Mahdi and his team always pick up the call. They deliver as promised. Very professional and highly recommended. I have a few friends had a look of my new flooring and they immediately being impressed. I am proud to recommend Solomons West Ryde to them.

Amazing service and lovely flooring

We couldn't be happier with our new Coretec flooring. Thrilled we went with Solomons Balcatta. Glenn was honest, reliable and super nice, helping us choose our product and colour. He went out of his way for us. We were so impressed we ending up getting out entire kitchen and dining room done, as well as bedrooms, lounge and hallway.

Slolmons flooring Balcatta

I had my new carpets in my two bedrooms and study in today. Solomons arranged to have all my furniture taken out and replaced after then they replaced it all including rewiring computers, phones, etc. The actual carpet layer, did a fantastic job and even vacuumed when he had finished, He took away all the old carpet

Solomon’s flooring castle hill - GREAT service

Very competitive price, great assistance in helping select the best flooring for my space, quick turn around and install. Highly recommended.

Carpet Laying By Castle Hill Solomons Flooring

Mr Wali Kohistani, Director at Castle Hill Solomon Flooring, had recommend a good quality carpet at a reasonable price for us. We also did the kitchen vinyl with them. The tradesmen were very good with their carpet laying and were very responsible- locking every door and window after completing their job. It is good to be aware that there could be extra cost for the floor preparations when the tradesmen remove the old underlay. Overall the product and service were good and the job was completed on time.

Good and bad

We have bought carpet from 2 separate solomon carpet shops - The first (great experience) at Gepps X, we then purchased carpet from Solomon's Findon carpet store and were extremely dissatisfied with the installation. When the store sent out someone to inspect, they sent the guy who installed it - who said it was a good install but they would look at repairing the small join in the corner that had a gap.

Highly recommend

Simon and the team provided exceptional service. Great communication, superb finish and on time. Will recommend Solomons Flooring Bentleigh to others in the future

Well done

Both products and services are really good and above our expectation. We are really happy about what our floor’s look.

Great customer Service & Great product

I just want to say thank you for the great customer service from start to finish. The team at Solomons Gepp Cross were just lovely people to work with, friendly service, honest and reliable. Loved the carpets, loved the serviced, thank you so much Troy for your great service. I would highly recommend this store Jimmy and & Oscar thank you two you both for assisting us all the way through and Troy for performing miracles to make it happened during Christmas. It has been a great experience & I am very grateful for the team who made it happened, from selecting the carpets, to installing and finishing. Troy and his team understands old school customer service and they would go beyond their means making sure they supply great quality product and but personally addressing any concerns immediately. It was a great positive experience and they made sure the work was done properly, great QA job done right!! I would highly recommend the Solomon's Team at Gepps Cross.

Solomons - Reynella

On completion of our Karndean flooring, gaps appeared between planks, due to it not being acclimatized prior laying. On many attempts to rectify this with SOLOMONS REYNELLA, they had no ownership nor responsibility. Their first and final resolution was for us to pay $500 for 2 layers for 1 day, but they would 'give' us $500 of new planks. We are now stuck with unsightly gaps in our new build.
I only hope other Solomon stores are more loyal to their customers than Reynella branch.
Would love to hear from other branches how they would've resolved this.
Putting a negative review on this site is the last hand I was forced to play, but certainly could've been avoided.

Solomon Flooring Bentleigh

The whole experience: Sales and carpet choice advice from Sina, Carpet laying lead by Francis with Sean and Damian in support and the quality of the underlay and carpet fitted was five star.
Sina patiently explained the different types of carpet and helped select the perfect choice for our house. Francis Sean and Damian were a delight to have working in our home. They were very careful to avoid damage and took their time to achieve an excellent finish throughout.
I would recommend this company, store location Bentleigh, because it combines sound advice, a good quality product and expert carpet laying.