Solomons Flooring

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Melanie N.

Melanie N.Sydney, NSW

Solomons Annandale- Fantastic service and product

Dealing with two contractors for an insurance job to redo floors after a sewage leak in our apartment (strata insurance wouldn't cover old carpet in bedrooms). Solomons (Daniel) was fantastic, fast, understanding and responsive. Bedrooms are already done with the work being completed very quickly. And the guys cleaned up after themselves! No dust everywhere. Still waiting on other contractor for a date!!

Naomi M.

Naomi M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best experience ever

I absolutely love the new store at Caboolture. Open, light and best of all it gives me a greater choice being connected to Beaumont Tiles. Now I can mix and match in one place without traveling all over town.
The staff were more than happy to spend time with me and went above in their service.

Erica

EricaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my new carpet.

I had carpet laid in my home yesterday from the Dandenong store. Firstly I am very pleased with my carpet. Extremely disappointed with one man who was the carpet layer.
He left me a text mess the night before after 10pm to say what the arrival time would be. They were an hour late. When they finished my house was such a mess, they left scraps of underlay. I was told to hurry up when I wanted to dust behind the bed. They were in a hurry. Very disappointed. Erica Hutchinson

Christopher Clift

Christopher CliftSydney, NSW

Unexpected time and errors Penrith.

Carpet took hours longer to be laid than the time given to me.
The metal edging for the kitchen was shocking.
They came to replace the edging and dirtied my new carpet.
Will never use them again.

Complete satisfaction

There is no doubt about the quality of timber floors Solomon's Willoughby (David) has supplied.
But the point I want to emphasise is their work ethic & customer care which went beyond my expectations.
From the beginning of my home renovation David was involved, he recommended best way to solve problems that had came up and his interaction was excellent and punctual.
I have had some bad experiences during the process of renovating my home. I know some people can be unreliable, leave the job with horrible experiences. This is the reason why I value and praise Solomon's Willoughby.
I would highly recommend Solomon's Willoughby to my family and friends.

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professionals

Solomons replaced foyer, lift and stair carpet in our apartment building. From the first visit to the showroom to booking a suitable time for installation, Sina was helpful and responsive. Communication about the job was clear throughout the process and the layers were punctual and polite. We will consider using Sina and his team again in the future and I recommend Solomons Moorabbin to anyone who needs new carpet.

Florence

FlorenceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

After having my carpet installed yesterday by Solomons Dandenong I would like to thank Frank and especially the fantastic installers who did an exceptional job. They were extremely professional and went above and beyond. I feel as though I live in a new house. Once again a big thank you.

October 13th 2019 Update: Fantastic Service

After having my carpet installed yesterday I would like to thank Frank and especially the fantastic installers who did an exceptional job. They were extremely professional and went above and beyond. I feel as though I live in a new house. Once again a big thank you.

Jackiem

JackiemNortheast, VIC

No duty of care. Wodonga 2017-2019

MrsLats

MrsLatsPerth, WA

Fantastic service

We went through Solomons in Midland and received absolutely fantastic service! There was a huge variety of carpets to choose from instore and the price was very reasonable. Chris was very knowledgeable and super helpful. The guy laying the carpet was so fast and friendly. Would definitely recommend to angle.

Can't stop smiling!

Would like to say a big thank you to Chris from the Midland branch of Solomons for the laminate and carpet in our newly built home. It's gorgeous, we’re so very happy with how it looks. I couldn’t stop smiling the first time I walked in and saw it!! I really appreciated how much time Chris spent with us as we took a very long time to decide, and kept coming back to him with more quote requests. He was patient, quick and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

Fel

FelSydney, NSW

Exceptional service and attitude

We have worked with the team at Solomon’s Willoughby for many years and nothing is ever too much.
George has always given us good advice and helped us choose well.

Heidi

HeidiPerth, WA

Solomon’s Balcatta

We have used Solomon’s Balcatta many times now. I have found them to be so easy to deal with. I never have to follow up on my orders and find they are always on time and reliable.

Art

ArtSydney, NSW

Solomons west ryde

0 stars: Paid for 4 rooms of carpet. The manager told me it would be a half day to install.
3 hours late 2 days in a row. 3 days of chasing the manager to finish what was supposed to be a simple install, 2 rooms have poorly laid carpet. Tried to charge me $50 for carpet ramps. The manager is unprofessional, unreliable and untrustworthy. Paid in full before the install and this is what my house looks like after 6 weeks. The quality of the install is very poor. Worst experience Ive had in my 8 month renovation. Buyer beware and I would definitely not recommend!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Absolute disgrace

trudi

trudiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such great customer service!

Annie was so helpful and patient as I worked out which type and colour of carpet to put into my bedroom. She took the time to provide great advice and I am so happy with the carpet I picked, it's a beautiful colour and feel. Thanks Annie!

Heather

HeatherPerth, WA

Perfect!

We love our new, thick, soft carpet. It is great quality. After going to several shops we chose Solomon's Balcatta because of the excellent customer service. This great service continued right the way through. We won't go anywhere else now for our flooring needs. Thanks so much!

Solomon's Balcatta.

Solomans Balcatta. Thanks Glenn and team for a floor covering job well done from start to finish. Cortec flooring and wool carpet. Could not fault the final result . invoice 100304.

A bit expensive

I am so disappointed with Solomon flooring as they are not reliable and expensive
I compared the price with other companies and I think a bit expensive
However I hope they would be improved

Loving our new Coretec flooring

Absolutely love our new Coretec flooring from Solomons Balcatta. Installation was sooooo quick and easy and the workmanship fantastic. Thx to Glen and his team. Our lounge and dining room has gone from drab to fab.

Rod

RodPerth, WA

After having looked at a few carpet companies, we decided on Glenn at Solomons Balcatta. We are very glad we did so, carpets are great & we would definitely be using Glenn & his team again!!