Solomons Flooring Timber Flooring

Solomons Flooring Timber Flooring

3.6

Bravo

BravoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its Exactly what I wanted!

Thanks for the prompt professional and thoroughly pleasant experience John and Fatima of Erindale Solomon’s the floors look fab and we are thrilled with results and look forward to positioning the furniture and rugs
    Thanks again

Complete satisfaction

There is no doubt about the quality of timber floors Solomon's Willoughby (David) has supplied.
    But the point I want to emphasise is their work ethic & customer care which went beyond my expectations.
    From the beginning of my home renovation David was involved, he recommended best way to solve problems that had came up and his interaction was excellent and punctual.
    I have had some bad experiences during the process of renovating my home. I know some people can be unreliable, leave the job with horrible experiences. This is the reason why I value and praise Solomon's Willoughby.
    I would highly recommend Solomon's Willoughby to my family and friends.

Mt Hawthorn

Mt Hawthorn Perth, WA

Warning

Timber Flooring Companies

Find out how Solomons Flooring Timber Flooring compares to other Timber Flooring Companies

The worst job I have seen in 30 yr being a builder

I’m a builder .. I went to my sister house in Albion road this weekend sept 2018 , she complained about a bad jod done by solomons.

When I inspected the job I was shocked .. the floor was incredibly poorly fitted.. the corking looked like a 4 year old has done it .. the filler and glue was everywhere..

The excuse from the manager was the professional installer had left so the “ manager decided to install the floor..

I’m taking this further to consumer affairs and seeking a full repair ... my brother in law said “ zig .. I could be bothered.. its a shocking job but I’m over it ... they were just useless ... “

Zig from Coad88 Richmond .. if anyone would like more information

Kate

KateSydney

Excellence from beginning to end

Solomons Flooring Tuggeranong

Excellent service! Highly recommend. I received great advice, John was very punctual, did a really good job of the floor boards, was very reasonably priced and he was very considerate with the time frames i required. At the completion of the floor he went through the property and cleaned it all, which was a very nice experience.

Great advice and fabulous result.

John at Solomons Canberra was prompt, helpful and very happy to give a couple of quotes before I landed on what I needed. The end result is fabulous! Loving the new timbre floors!

Ann F

Ann FSydney

Solomons Willoughby is Fantastic!

I have used George at Solomons Willoughby for over 15 years. I build luxury new homes for a living and cannot recommend George and his products highly enough. Their pre-finished timber floors are of excellent quality, their carpets are beautiful and their installers are skilled and pleasant to deal with.

Solomons flooring Stanmore - right place for flooring

Thank you Milad For your professional advice on euro timber floor. Its in very good quality & all look beautiful. You also got a very efficient installed Team. I've no hesitation to recommend you guys to my friends. Cheers!

Beautiful Floorboards!!

Thank you George at Solomons at Willoughby. I absolutely love these oak floorboards they are more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! Great service they layed the floors within 1 day and did a superb job. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks again George!

Scott

ScottWyong

Solomons Flooring Tuggerah

I have never had better help and advise as what the guys at Tuggerah gave us in choosing and installing our carpet.
    The Manager Jason was very patient and helpful. We will be back to do our wooden flooring.
    I highly recommend

Solomons Flooring
    Jacki B.Solomons Flooring

Thanks for your review Scott. Looking forward in helping you with your next flooring purchase.

pauline49

pauline49

Love Love My Jarrah Flooring

Thank you Mr Solomon for my Jarrah flooring that was installed by Steven and Brad - they went above and beyond helping my husband and myself to make this process stress free as possible. They accommodated us with furniture and fittings as we struggled due to age and health issues. They couldn't have been more obliging. A big thank you to Troy and Josh for their co-operation ensuring a smooth install on time. Also thanks to Jimmie for being so patient with us.

Matt

MattSydney

Solomons Penrith excellent

I have got the best hardwood timber with really good price.

When I was looking for a spotted gum hardwood timber, I visited many warehouses and flooring stores to get the best product with the best price. Luckily, I met Simon and Frank from Solomon's flooring Bentleigh store and bought the flooring from there.. so happy with the product, service and price as well. Thanks guys..

Extremely poor everthing

Installers of timber floor were to totol crap.
    Spent nearly $18000 on flooring and the only decient installers were the ausies carper installers.
    Do not trust solomons penrith at all.

Fanny

Fanny

Warning To All South Eastern Victorians Re The Dandenong Store

Not happy

We had distressed timber put down not quite 12 months ago. The previous wooden flooring we had lauds by someone else lasted 15 years and the only reason we had to change it was because we had renovated our kitchen. Well in not even 12 months the floors look horrible and will need replacing again and NO we will not get distressed timber nor will we go back to solomons. Not only that but we had to get all our doors shaved while the floors were getting laid as they forgot to mention the floors will now be higher. It was a problem because one door was to outside so it bad to be done as an emergency otherwise we couldn't lock our house. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Flooring guy

Flooring guyVictoria

Shocking - must read

We chose one type of Timber flooring, and Solomons installed another colour. Both Solomons fault and packaging issues. No quality control process

Jenny Smith