Solt GGSFLW60

Solt GGSFLW60

MPN: GGSFLW60
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solt

3.5

Wai
WaiFar North Queensland, QLD

Good quality and Affordable.

Saw this machine online. I didn't expect too much for a front load washer with this price, however it is way much better than my previous LG front washer. Perfect size for one person living in a unit. I am so satisfied with its performance.

Purchased in for $395.

Residentia Group SupportSoltSend a private message

Thanks Wai for taking the time to leave your review! Glad to hear you're enjoying your experience too.

Bernadette
Bernadette

WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG?

As a senior I have found this so easy to use. The fast wash is such a bonus and all cycles wash thoroughly. Money saving product, detergent, water and power.

Purchased in at The Good Guys Online store.

Residentia Group SupportSoltSend a private message

Hi Bernadette, thanks for taking some time out to post your review and feedback. We are wrapped to hear your love your machine as much as we do!

OliviaRej
OliviaRejGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Favourite appliance buy! Really great value front loader...

This washing machine ticks all my boxes. Price, Great build quality, clean design and compact look, washes really well (much better than our last machine), spins well on different spin cycles and very easy to use! I have used all temperature settings. Happy with all though and I mainly only use the cold wash programs. I also use the handy drum cleaning setting to sanitize & clear any debris out. Seems to wash really well on all cycles- even the fast 15min or 45 min for lightly dirty work clothes. Sheets & towels wash & spin off really well. Over all a fantastic buy!

Residentia Group SupportSoltSend a private message

Hi OliviaRej, I am really glad to hear you are enjoying your new Solt Appliance! We really appreciate the review and always glad to hear someone considers us a favourite.
-Esatto Care Team

Lee
Leeasked

What is the maximum load capacity for the mix, jeans, colours and sports wear programs? The User Manual does not say.

Jen555
Jen555asked

I am thinking of buying a Solt front loader. Looking at above reviews I see that Solt Group Support only reply to the nice comments and are not interested in repairing their reputation with the bad reviews. No comments to bad reviews.

Get an answer from our members and Solt representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines
Capacity6 kg
Household Size 1-2 people
FeaturesDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)
Water Rating4 star(s)
Drum MaterialStainless Steel
Dimensions 850 x 595 x 495 mm
Motor TypeConventional (Belt Drive)
Max Spin Speed 1,400 rpm