11Solt Heat Pump Dryers GGSHP

Solt Heat Pump Dryers GGSHP Questions & Answers

Jessy
Jessy · Heat Pump Dryers GGSHP

What's the hottest setting for this dryer? Everything is taking so long!

Tanja
Tanja · GGSHPD70 (7kg)

Did anyone buy this dryer ?

LIB · GGSHPD70 (7kg)

Are these reviewers reviewing a HEAT PUMP dryer. Nowhere are they sold for the low prices stated on here. They are all around $900. Are they buying refurbished NOT new?

RoseyBen22
RoseyBen22

bunnings sell the Esatto brand heat pump for $679

LIB

Hi RoseyBen22. What I meant was "are these people reviewing the SOLT heat pump dryers rather than just heat pump dryers in general?" Some reviewers are talking about different brands and some prices were obviously not relating to heat pump but must be for vented dryers. Not sure why they are reviewing on here which is supposed to be about SOLT heat pump dryers. Thanks for sharing the information re Bunnings though. Interesting. That makes heat pump dryers more affordable.

Chippps
Chippps · GGSHPD70 (7kg)

How is everyone getting the dryer so cheap? I can only find it for $900

Sharon
Sharon

It was within my price point and there were only a few xx in stock

shay · GGSHPD70 (7kg)

My dryer is brand new I’ve tried it 3 times but the clothes are still damp when coming out.. after 4 hours I’d really like them to be dry

Jodie H.
Jodie H.

Have you got it switched to hot...otherwise the other setting is just air drying.

shay

Thanks I’ve tired Cotton standard, Cotton extra & now the jeans cycle … the Jean cycle seems to dry them if I add an extra 1/2 hour of warm time

Arnab T.
Arnab T. · GGSHPD70 (7kg)

Is it worthy?

Get an answer from our members and Solt representatives

Select a listing for your question
Solt Heat Pump Dryers GGSHP