Somerset Pools and Spas

Somerset Pools and Spas

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Somerset Pools and Spas? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5
    Jkk
    JkkNarellan

Very happy

Very happy wit the pool and the after service is great i know few ppl that got pools and are all happy to

Disappointed
    Disappointed

Highly recommended .

Andrew and the Team have gone out of their way every time I attended the store for advice. Recently I had a major issue with my pool pump. Andrew come over after the shop closed, fixed the issue and answered all my questions. Andrew went out of his way to help. Great family owned business. Thank you again Andrew, outstanding service.

If you value professionalism and your privacy avoid

Unprofessional doesn’t even begin to describe this company. My pool is ok but I could have gotten a pool anywhere. Unfortunately the people who work for this company don’t know how to be professional in any way. If I had my time again I would have chosen Bombara or local pools.

JAK
    JAKSydney

Poor communication, bad service.

Cheapest pools but you get what you pay for, bad service, blamed us for any problems we asked them about, poor communication throughout. Piping leaked after 2 months. Would not recommend to anyone.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Somerset Pools and Spas compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Poor workmanship

Pool rusted out, dipping at deep end of the pool, worried it will collapse. Shonky workmanship. Have all the excuses under the sun about why the pool is rusting. Goodluck trying to get them to come back after paying.

art39
    art39sydney

Above ground Pool by Somerset Pools

Took a lot longer to install than when quoted. They advised us they would install a temporary fence when completed but then denied saying it later. Pool was installed 30cm in wrong location which is a lot when your restricted for space. We had to continually call to find out when they were coming to install and then finish pool. Quality of pool seems to be good and pump is very quiet. Overall it is nothing that time wont fix as we forget about the issues and enjoy the pool.
    actual pool and pump seem to be good quality
    very poor communication skills.