Somerset Pools and Spas

Somerset Pools and Spas

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Somerset Pools and Spas? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5

If you value professionalism and your privacy avoid

Unprofessional doesn’t even begin to describe this company. My pool is ok but I could have gotten a pool anywhere. Unfortunately the people who work for this company don’t know how to be professional in any way. If I had my time again I would have chosen Bombara or local pools.

JAK
    JAKSydney

Poor communication, bad service.

Cheapest pools but you get what you pay for, bad service, blamed us for any problems we asked them about, poor communication throughout. Piping leaked after 2 months. Would not recommend to anyone.

Poor workmanship

Pool rusted out, dipping at deep end of the pool, worried it will collapse. Shonky workmanship. Have all the excuses under the sun about why the pool is rusting. Goodluck trying to get them to come back after paying.