Somerville Glass & Glazing

• Rates and Fees
Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend

Used these guys again, now for a window replacement. The guys were very prompt, have provided great service both times cannot fault and happy with pricing. Would highly recommend, they look after the locals.

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen

Ad

Double thumbs up.

Moved into my new home only to find one of the windows were cracked. Called around for some decent quotes but the timely response by Somerville Glass was a stand out. Fantastic customer service provided by reception - very rare to find these days. The tradies definitely went above and beyond with their job when they pointed out another glass issue with my house AND even cleaned up after themselves.. Never to be heard of! I was left speechless! Superb attention to detail and workmanship.

Quality work & service!

I am so pleased I went with Somerville Glass for our splash back, it looks absolutely amazing! It was such an easy and smooth process, the staff are so friendly with such a high level of customer service! The quality of work is also at a high standard and the prices are very competive! Thank you for your service and wonderful work!

Bathroom Renovators

Find out how Somerville Glass & Glazing compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Kristina

KristinaMelbourne

Excellant Service

I had a shower installation and it was fantastic. I had received numerous quotes from other companies in the local area but the service received was excellant. The Glaziers were very helpful and provided a prompt service. I have now requested for my splashback in my kitchen to be replaced. The prices are very competitive and all staff are very helpful. I have recommended them to a few family and friends for window replacements.

John

John

Use someone else.

This company came to my home to replace the broken glass in the rear door. Full glass, one pane door. Not only did it cost more than a complete new door but the guy broke the beading to fit the new glass and re used it to stick the new glass in. It is weathered and has gaps behind it and is now broken and not fitted properly. Rain will get behind it and finish it off so I will have to replace it myself. This is after I clean all the silicone off that he left all over the glass. When I rang the "manager", he said that they always use old beading and don't bother replacing it.

Do yourself a favour and find a tradesman who will do the job properly!