Sonar THERMO-regulator Mattress Topper

Sonar THERMO-regulator Mattress Topper

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Mattress Toppers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This is probably the best bedding product that you've never heard of.

I bought a mattress protector and one pillow protector. First I started with the pillow protector, I did not know how much it cooled my head down until I took it off. Now it's coming up to winter with swings in the weather - in heat it cools you down and in the cold it maintains a nice warmth. It truly does what it says and sleeping is a dream because you don't toss and turn and wake up constantly in pain. In fact I sleep straight through now, and getting out of bed is a chore.
Everything, because it adapts you don't have to change it for the season. And it's very well priced for what it does. Easy to wash.
The pillow protector is a bit on the thin side but the mattress protector is wonderful and soft also you have to wash first at least twice to get the smell out.

where can I purchase the Sonar Thermo Regulator mattress Topper for a Q S bed?