Soniq E24Z15B-AU

Soniq E24Z15B-AU

See the Best HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Oliver

OliverCairns

Excellent Value for Money!

This TV is a perfect space saving option. We only had a small TV unit and it fitted perfectly, but the flat screen is big enough for the whole family to enjoy. It is very affordable at only $199 and as a combo, I don't need a separate DVD player. I can also watch movies off my Portable Hard Drive. The picture quality is excellent and I have picked up every available channel via the auto-tuning.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Sam

SamMelbourne

Cheap and cheerful

With costs decreasing at such a steady rate, you should probably know what to expect when you spend less than $200 on a TV. It works absolutely fine. Thin and very lightweight. Only 1 HDMI input. Built in DVD player. The colours are pretty good though it isn't particularly sharp, the sound is woeful but exactly what you'd expect from such tiny speakers. It is extremely easy to set up and use. I'll be happy if it lasts more than 5 years.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
noskich

noskichAuburn

Great value for price

Great value for price, nice colours, sound is ok, not the best, but satisfactory. Decently sized, all in all pretty happy, and would recommend it for bargain hunters and people who want to get the best bang for the buck, best value out there. I have been using it for 3 years already.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Adam Jongsma

Adam Jongsma

Great Value

Great value for money and good features. Clear picture for the price and nicely layed out remote. Well packaged when shipped and easy to assemble the stand. Great for the bedroom or the caravan.