Soniq E32V17B

Soniq E32V17B

See the Best Full HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

C354R

C354RAveley

Excellent small TV at the right price

I was looking for a TV to take to site that wouldnt break the bank. This 32" Soniq is perfect for my needs. 3xHDMI, Component access, and USB. The picture is great, and the sound as well. For the price it is very much a bargain! The remote is nicely designed with easy functionality, as is the menu.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect 2nd T.V.

Have it in our bedroom. Ideal screen size for our room. Great picture, easy to use. We purchased this set because of the price, compared to others. As we already had a Soniq 50,a brand which we had not heard of. This was on a recommendation from a friend who had one. I had commented on how good it was. We had a Samsung that gave up and decided to purchase this brand.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

KelliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great bedroom tv

Perfect size for my bedroom. Great colors and clarity. Remote control takes a bit of getting used to owing to the grooves in the middle. Makes a music sound once it's turned on. It might be a bit annoying to other neighbours in my units if putting on late at night as i often do. I am enjoying it though.

Deejey

DeejeyHobart

Perfect TV

I purchased this TV for the bedroom to use with Chromecast, Stalleite TV and external Hard drive. With three HDMI ports it was easy to connect the Satellite box and the chromecast dongle. The hard drive works perfectly both on record and playback from one of the two USB ports. Would recommend using a sound bar as the tv speakers are rather scratchy. But great picture

Another concerned mother

Another concerned motherasked

Is there a sleep button on the remote? Do you get a 3 minute warning so that you can reset the sleep timer? Thanks :)

Kelli

Hi, I'm pretty certain there is. I know i often fall asleep and wake up to the tv being off. I'm sure I've seen the timer too. I'd race and check it out, only I'm out atm. :)

Phil

On left side of the remote, above Menu. It has a clock face on it. PRESS TO SET.

Thanks so much for replying :) now I just need to find a retailer...

Get an answer from our members and Soniq representatives