Soniq E32V17B

See the Best Full HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent small TV at the right price

I was looking for a TV to take to site that wouldnt break the bank. This 32" Soniq is perfect for my needs. 3xHDMI, Component access, and USB. The picture is great, and the sound as well. For the price it is very much a bargain! The remote is nicely designed with easy functionality, as is the menu.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Perfect 2nd T.V.

Have it in our bedroom. Ideal screen size for our room. Great picture, easy to use. We purchased this set because of the price, compared to others. As we already had a Soniq 50,a brand which we had not heard of. This was on a recommendation from a friend who had one. I had commented on how good it was. We had a Samsung that gave up and decided to purchase this brand.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great bedroom tv

Perfect size for my bedroom. Great colors and clarity. Remote control takes a bit of getting used to owing to the grooves in the middle. Makes a music sound once it's turned on. It might be a bit annoying to other neighbours in my units if putting on late at night as i often do. I am enjoying it though.

Perfect TV

I purchased this TV for the bedroom to use with Chromecast, Stalleite TV and external Hard drive. With three HDMI ports it was easy to connect the Satellite box and the chromecast dongle. The hard drive works perfectly both on record and playback from one of the two USB ports. Would recommend using a sound bar as the tv speakers are rather scratchy. But great picture