Soniq Mini Hi Fi System

Soniq Mini Hi Fi System

GlennGilmore 2905, ACT

Excellent little system.

Purchased in March 2017 at Ebay for A$159.00.

JColemanAU

JColemanAUBrisbane

Wow what a sound

After reading these two reviews I decided to purchase the Soniq H10, it was on sales and reduced form huge price tag of $999. As for a mini system I can agree with the last two reviews. The sound is crisp and clear and has a good base and treble range. Comes with gold plated connectors and is a nice system.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

S.K.Illawarra, NSW

exceptional

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Speakers

Find out how Soniq Mini Hi Fi System compares to other Speakers

Tomas

TomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Once in a lifetime opportunity

melissa r.

melissa r.asked

Hi there, just brought this and I didn't read it right when I was buying it. That it doesn't come with a dvd/cd, it only has the connection to connect one. So my problem is what does a dvd need to be able to connect it to the HiFi system to play the sound ?

S.K.

You should just plug it into the auxiliary or input at the back of the unit. I'm assuing it's at the back. The instruction manual should also inform you how to add a cd or anything else you need.

peter s.asked

Just got this system and very impressed so far for the money. Got it working well with tv input via digital/ analogue converter. Really interested to know exactly how I can plug in a sub-woofer like Glenn from ACT mentions? Pete

Glenn

Hi, I am using a sub that has speaker level inputs.

If your sub has line level only you will need to split the signal from the tv output, to run to the amp and sub. adjust the sub level and crossover accordingly.

Then run the amplifier at high volume, eg vol 25. Use the tv for volume control. I generally never turn the amp off.

Glenn.

That makes sense now! Thank you Glenn
Not got a sub yet as I didn't understand how I could attach it. The TV is a bit smart so running an optical cable from TV to a digital to analogue convertor, then RCAs to the Amp input with the TV sound set to external so I can control volume on the Amp

CategorySpeakers