Soniq N50UV18A (50")

• Sound Quality
Lukas

Lukas

Soniq (Australian Brand)

I really enjoy owning this tv, the only fault that I can pick out is the Chromecast is faulty in my tv. Not a common problem, I bought mine secondhand for $200 AUD.

Purchased in May 2020 at Facebook Marketplace for A$200.00.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality
Bright sight

Bright sightPerth, WA

Good product

It has been working ok for me and its worth the price. Resolution is good and I had no problems with it. Its good for searching YouTube with a little cursor.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Kola

KolaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great features at low price

Ultra HD Display picture quality is neat for TV shows and youtube streaming.
Inbuilt chromecast works magically with click of a button from TV remote which means you save cost of buting Google chromecast.
Screen mirroring from my office laptop & samsung note phone works well.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Soniq N50UV18A (50") compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Sandra G.

Sandra G.asked

Seems the frame on my tv is twisted. It changes to a white screen with the slightest vibration but when I hold the top corners and move the left side back slightly it goes back to normal. It's like the frame is twisted just a tiny bit. So annoying because the picture fades away.