Sonos Playbar

Sonos Playbar (page 2 of 3)

MPN: S-PBARSB

See the Best Soundbars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MrKeb

MrKeb

Love my Sonos system

Bought a Sonos Playbar, subwoofer and small Sonos speaker for the bedroom. It produces beautiful sound from our TV, Spotify and radio. The speaker in the bedroom has a pleasant fade-in alaarm to wake up to a radio station or music at a different time each day. Tuning of the Sonos system eliminates echo in the house as your walk in and out of range of individual speakers. Up to 30? speakers can be added to the system and can play independently from various sources at the same time. All can be controlled by a mobile device app on multiple devices. System is state-of-the-art and I love it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

tony z

tony zMelbourne

Joy oh Joy

Sonos soundbar is beautiful to look at,provides great sound and spoken word clarity (great for senior citizens like me who think many American actors speak too fast). Its smart phone connectivity and remote options are useful.
The instructions are easy to follow but a smart phone is needed to complete the setup.
Highly recommended.

Sylvia

SylviaHobart, TAS

3:19pm bass complaint

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Loniuboy

LoniuboyBooragoon

Great product but could be better

Bought a Sonos playbar and liked the first one so much we went back for another one.
Things we liked:
1. Very easy to use and setup
2. Excellent sound. We have small rooms and haven't ever needed to turn the volume up to halfway
3. Night sounds and speech enhancement is a great function as it allows you to watch a movie and not disturb someone in the next room. It decreases loud noises and increases voice volume
Things to improve:
1. Having only one optical output is very limiting and may mean you have to change between streaming mediums. Why not a hdmi connection ?
2. App is good but integration with YouTube and Spotify could be setup.

Other than that, very happy with our purchases.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

DKC

DKCFrankston

Sonos Playbar plus Sonos Play 3 's and Sonos Sub Woofer Wireless Sound System

Fantastic product ..built like a tank.. sound quality and wireless technology is beyond par.
I was a critical audiophile who was skeptical about wireless systems and sound quality...but I have been converted through robust build and functionality..although I still enjoy old style 2 channel hi fi stereo on rhe Rotel/ Polk system.
Ease of use from digital collections and convenience for multiple listening zones is the big hame changer for me....all from your mobile app for any room in the house.
A winner all round..sonically aesthetically.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Big Red

Big RedMelbourne

Forget the rest, Sonos is the absolute best.

So here's the deal, you want premium sound quality for your gaming or movies, but you want the flexibility to play music from your portable devices or phone.
Well let me tell you that Sonos is the system for you!
The play bar offers a quality of sound that the other big brands cannot match. Their speakers have the flexibility to go anywhere where you can plug in power and the sub has bass so low, you'll never have to worry about constipation ever again!

Is it more expensive than the competition? Yes but for the dollars to features, support and sheer quality simply cannot be matched.

Don't even worry about it, just head on out and buy it.

Your wife won't even mind, I promise.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Zigsta

ZigstaSydney, NSW

Great Sound System

We purchased the playbar, sub and 2 play 1’s. It was very easy to set up and it sounds great. True 5.1 surround sound that has you looking behind you for where that sound came from. It has simplified our system with removal of the old amp, wired speakers and remote. Playing music through it is also great and easy to do. Highly recommend Sonos.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Flexible and delivers great sound

We invested in a Playbar a few months back and have enjoyed being able to move it between the lounge room and our patio area where we secured the mount to a wall. I looked at setting up an amp with speakers for indoors and a set of outdoor speakers but the cost was well over the price of the Playbar and I'd be spending a few hours in the roof running cables etc. The Playbar delivers a crisp treble and reasonably deep bass but suggest that the thump lovers invest in the sub for the ultimate experience. Would recommend to anyone and have since complemented the Playbar with a pair of Play 3's for an enhanced listening experience or so other members of the family can listen to their fave songs in different rooms without fighting over access.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Bluesky

BlueskySydney, NSW

Was a bit apprehensive in store. Ended up Buying SONOS Playbar & SUB. When set Up at home....Very HA

In Store the Playbar & Sub did not have much KICK. I love Clear Sound with Deep Bass. Read a lot of reviews on SONOS and other Soundbars. Was looking at Samsung's ATMOS 7.1. Ended up choosing SONOS as the Playbar & White Sub look good and appear very well made. Very easy set up at home. Played first song and I was BLOWN away by the sound of the Playbar & Sub........ Think speakers have changed just a bit from when I last did a home theatre room back in.....good old 1995. Looking forward to expanding with a set of Play5 to my lounge room now.

Second to none

I have the Soundbar and the Subwoofer which replaced my 7.1 Yamaha system. So simple and easy to set up, takes up no room and the sound quality is unbelievable and all this over my home network. A bit on the pricey side but worth every cent. Just purchased two Sonos Play 1 to turn it into 5.1.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

KAHLUA

KAHLUAPerth, WA

Perfect Speaker/Playbar

I had previously purchased the Sonos 5 and Sonos 1 speakers - so over the moon with the Sonos systems - then I looked into the Playbar - perhaps should have started with this however this is great for both TV and music. Watching movies with the Sonos Playbar, great theatre experience. Lot cheaper than home theatre systems. I strongly recommend the Sonos systems throughout your home, we can all have own music in bedrooms and the theatre. So easy to connect and the sound is fantastic.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Brilliant - far better than the Bose

Date PurchasedAug 2017

gaspCollinsvale Tasmania

Move over Bose

I was headed for Bose playbar et al and my partner suggested looking at Sonos. I am Soooo glad she did. I have the play bar, woofer and speaker model 1. And I love them. TV, music just brilliant. Versatile, robust and look the part. Coupled with the Sonos software i can do anything.Just brilliant. I have spent a lot of money on sound systems over the years. This is simply puuurfect

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Jo

JoSydney

Great sound no aux in

The Sonos sound bar is great in terms of the quality of sound. Also, the improved integration with Spotify is great. I love that we can play music all through the house and connect more wireless speakers. The only thing I don't like is there's no aux in. Sometimes it's just faster to hook up a cable to play music off my phone.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
tomguycz

tomguyczSydney, NSW

Too easy!

The ease of the installation is pure bliss. The sounds is impressive. I also purchased the sub and even without it the house get filled with impressive sound. It works seamlessly with other Sonos products. The system can be expanded to a true wireless 5.1 system by adding two Play3 speakers. The Playbar does amazing job with virtual surround effects, making it sound like you have more speakers than you actually do. I wish all the speakers and the Playbar had also Bluetooth connection to cimply connect another Bluetooth enabled devices.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Gleno

Glenoshoalhaven heads

Very reliable

I have had my sound bar for about 4 years and have it connected to my T V and sound system it impresses a lot of people so much so that 3 of my friends have bought one. Their are a lot of cheaper sound bars out There but I highly recommend the Sonos . The after sales service from this company is also very good

Date PurchasedApr 2013

Mick and G

Mick and GSydney, NSW

Great Gadget to have

I have purchase SONOS sound bar system it is a great item to own. I have tried and listen to other brands but I did not find the sound of other brand as loud as SONOS. I would never exchange it with any other brands. I have recommended it to my family and friends which one of my family member bought the same item that I have.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

iandmck

iandmck

Completes a 'whole house load' of sound

Date PurchasedJan 2014

PeterB

PeterBPerth

Fantastically versatile but problematic to repair

Date PurchasedAug 2014