Sonos Playbar

Sonos Playbar (page 3 of 3)

MPN: S-PBARSB

• Voice / Dialogue
  • Bass
  • Music

PeterB

PeterBPerth

Fantastically versatile but problematic to repair

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Lena

LenaSydney

Expensive but well worth it

I purchased the soundbar speakers and I'm so glad I did. Amazing sounds. A bit on the pricey side but well worth it. We connected it to our tv. You can Bluetooth your music through and the sound is crystal clear. I wouldn't buy any other having tried this one now. Well worth money spent.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
victitan

victitanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great part of home sound system

Love the ease of setup of the Sonos system and the soundbar is a major component. The soundbar fits in nicely with the full system and makes the overall sound system sound great from any part of the room. Certainly makes for a home cinema sound at a reasonable cost with minimal set up required

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Sam Anderson.

Sam Anderson.Melbourne

Sonos Playbar = Wow Factor

Do yourself a favour - Go & listen to one - Such a rich deep & open sound from the Playbar + it's easy to add other additional speakers easily - then again, the one does the job extremely well by itself!
I was a bit hesitant to purchase one at the start, as I thought when I got home it wouldn't perform as well as in the shop - shop being small compared to home (open living)
In 3 words - just get one

Date PurchasedApr 2016

2bearz

2bearzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great sound

Fantastic unit sleek and stylish. Very easy to set up and use with Bluetooth and operated via iPhone. Sound is excellent. Yes these units are dearer than others but when you use the unit you can hear the difference. Easy to add to system with additional speakers and can easy play different things in different part of the house.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Bruce O Mighty

Bruce O MightyCoolum Beach

Great sound

Great sound on it's own, but put it with the Sub and it truly fantastic. Deep, clear and crisp sound. This is quality and very easy to set up. Australian based customer support if you have any issues. I love it so much, I bought more SONOS speakers to fill my house

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Excellent sound!!

Sound quality is amazing, if you're looking at setting up a home theater this is defiantly a must. Can't wait to add the additional sub woofer and a few smaller speakers to the system. great price and value for money. Simple to setup with easy to follow step by step instructions.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Jims13

Jims13South East Queensland, QLD

Love our sonos system

Date PurchasedDec 2016
J.M

J.MCoburg, VIC

Awesome

I have the Playbar (also have the Play:5 & a Play:3 in different rooms) which I bought before the Play:5 & 3. Its been great, I really like the sound quality, however it does vary depending on the source. Originally it was connected to a new Samsung TV and the sound was great, then moved it to an older Sony TV and you can tell the difference. The streaming services deliver a better quality sound as does my playlists. All in all, I'm happy with it. Its a little expensive. I like the ability to group the speakers together or play different things by using the app. The app could be a little more intuitive, but I see that as immaturity, it will get better over time. Happy to recommend Sonos.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
EffJay Lover

EffJay LoverPerth, WA

Awesome Sonos

I had a new Sonos soundbar and surround system installed into my new house. The quality is awesome. Highly recommend them. I have it wired up to my 55" screen and my outdoor audio system. We can split the music from room to room. LOVE IT.
I was not paid for this review.

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Tony

TonyHervey Bay

Sonos Play Bar underwhelming

The Sonos Sound Bar provided an improvement on the speakers in my new Hisense TV but did not really meet expectations in excellent sound quality - especially for the price of $950. Perhaps it would be better had I bought the sub to go with it for another $950 making it a very expensive purchase. With hindsight, it may be better to spend $950 on a sound bar that comes with a sub. On the plus side, the volume on both the sub and the TV can be adjusted together with the TV remote.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

JCL

JCLTasmania

Great Soundbar, Great Speaker System - But $$$

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

hotkiwi

hotkiwiPerth, WA

Fancy but very disappointing sound

Bought the player for 950 $, as the sound of the Samsung TV speakers itself is very hollow. Turns out the player has exactly the same sound and there is no improvement whatsoever. I like the fact that I can stream my music from my iPhone dire try to the sounder, but am EXTREMELY disappointed with the quality of the soul, which is not any better than the in-built speakers from my TV itself.
When I asked about the fact that this is just a hollow sound speaker system and no surround sound effect at all, was told to get some bass (as there is no bass at all in the sounder) by buying their sub for 950 $ again. But i do not trust it. Will I really fork out twice 950 $ and be frustrated as I am today ?

Annette

AnnetteMelbourne

Unreal sound and extremely easy to use

I bought Sonos for my husband, Really easy to set up with the instructions all explained through the App. minutes of setting up I was streaming music from the convienece of my phone/lap top to any room the Sonos is in, no more CDs and less clutter. The creator is a genius! Sound is amazing

Greyman

GreymanBrisbane

Brilliant product. loving the sound and flexibility.

l1ammy

l1ammySydney

Clean, SImple, Quality Product

Geoff

Geoff

Nice (but expensive) soundbar.