Sonos Playbar

Sonos Playbar (page 3 of 4)

MPNs: PBAR1AU1BLK and S-PBARSB

• Voice / Dialogue
  • Bass
  • Music
KAHLUA

KAHLUAPerth, WA

Perfect Speaker/Playbar

I had previously purchased the Sonos 5 and Sonos 1 speakers - so over the moon with the Sonos systems - then I looked into the Playbar - perhaps should have started with this however this is great for both TV and music. Watching movies with the Sonos Playbar, great theatre experience. Lot cheaper than home theatre systems. I strongly recommend the Sonos systems throughout your home, we can all have own music in bedrooms and the theatre. So easy to connect and the sound is fantastic.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Mark

MarkAdelaide

Brilliant - far better than the Bose

Date PurchasedAug 2017

gaspCollinsvale Tasmania

Move over Bose

I was headed for Bose playbar et al and my partner suggested looking at Sonos. I am Soooo glad she did. I have the play bar, woofer and speaker model 1. And I love them. TV, music just brilliant. Versatile, robust and look the part. Coupled with the Sonos software i can do anything.Just brilliant. I have spent a lot of money on sound systems over the years. This is simply puuurfect

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Jo

JoSydney, NSW

Great sound no aux in

The Sonos sound bar is great in terms of the quality of sound. Also, the improved integration with Spotify is great. I love that we can play music all through the house and connect more wireless speakers. The only thing I don't like is there's no aux in. Sometimes it's just faster to hook up a cable to play music off my phone.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
tomguycz

tomguyczSydney, NSW

Too easy!

The ease of the installation is pure bliss. The sounds is impressive. I also purchased the sub and even without it the house get filled with impressive sound. It works seamlessly with other Sonos products. The system can be expanded to a true wireless 5.1 system by adding two Play3 speakers. The Playbar does amazing job with virtual surround effects, making it sound like you have more speakers than you actually do. I wish all the speakers and the Playbar had also Bluetooth connection to cimply connect another Bluetooth enabled devices.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Gleno

Glenoshoalhaven heads

Very reliable

I have had my sound bar for about 4 years and have it connected to my T V and sound system it impresses a lot of people so much so that 3 of my friends have bought one. Their are a lot of cheaper sound bars out There but I highly recommend the Sonos . The after sales service from this company is also very good

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Mick and G

Mick and GSydney, NSW

Great Gadget to have

I have purchase SONOS sound bar system it is a great item to own. I have tried and listen to other brands but I did not find the sound of other brand as loud as SONOS. I would never exchange it with any other brands. I have recommended it to my family and friends which one of my family member bought the same item that I have.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
iandmck

iandmckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Completes a 'whole house load' of sound

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Lena

LenaSydney

Expensive but well worth it

I purchased the soundbar speakers and I'm so glad I did. Amazing sounds. A bit on the pricey side but well worth it. We connected it to our tv. You can Bluetooth your music through and the sound is crystal clear. I wouldn't buy any other having tried this one now. Well worth money spent.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

victitan

victitanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great part of home sound system

Love the ease of setup of the Sonos system and the soundbar is a major component. The soundbar fits in nicely with the full system and makes the overall sound system sound great from any part of the room. Certainly makes for a home cinema sound at a reasonable cost with minimal set up required

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Sam Anderson.

Sam Anderson.Melbourne

Sonos Playbar = Wow Factor

Do yourself a favour - Go & listen to one - Such a rich deep & open sound from the Playbar + it's easy to add other additional speakers easily - then again, the one does the job extremely well by itself!
I was a bit hesitant to purchase one at the start, as I thought when I got home it wouldn't perform as well as in the shop - shop being small compared to home (open living)
In 3 words - just get one

Date PurchasedApr 2016
2bearz

2bearzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great sound

Fantastic unit sleek and stylish. Very easy to set up and use with Bluetooth and operated via iPhone. Sound is excellent. Yes these units are dearer than others but when you use the unit you can hear the difference. Easy to add to system with additional speakers and can easy play different things in different part of the house.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015
Bruce O Mighty

Bruce O MightySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great sound

Great sound on it's own, but put it with the Sub and it truly fantastic. Deep, clear and crisp sound. This is quality and very easy to set up. Australian based customer support if you have any issues. I love it so much, I bought more SONOS speakers to fill my house

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Excellent sound!!

Sound quality is amazing, if you're looking at setting up a home theater this is defiantly a must. Can't wait to add the additional sub woofer and a few smaller speakers to the system. great price and value for money. Simple to setup with easy to follow step by step instructions.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Jims13

Jims13South East Queensland, QLD

Love our sonos system

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Trent Dasked

Currently I have 5.1 running in the lounge. It’s big and bulky. I have no doubt the quality for theatre will be good. Music wise, I use a Bose sound dock in the loungeroom, which I would like to get rid of. How’s the sound quality on this? I won’t be heading out to buy the sub super quickly due to initial costs. Many thanks!

Murray G
Murray G

The sound from the sonos system is awesome we have the sound bar in front of the TV a sub woofer and two surrounds. The sound bar connects to the TV with a optic cable and the whole sydney runs on WiFi and you can add lots of apps like Spotify, iTunes and your favourite radio stations from any where in the world. I do however get very frustrated with the system when the Internet goes out as you can't do anything with it then other than user it with the TV

Great. Thanks for the info

Dianeasked

Can I use my iPod with the Sonos playbar?

Lee W
Lee W

Yes if both are connected to the same wifi network. Sonos doesn’t have Bluetooth. It’s plays over WiFi.

Thank you.

kck

kckasked

I have the sound bar downstairs with a mini speaker at opposite end of room, sound is great very full. The speaker upstairs in bedroom sounds like 1/2 of a stereo system...getting predominatley background music and faint lyrics. Will adding another mini speaker in the bedroom give me fuller sound? At times I cannot even hear he lyrics....

gasp

I suspect there is interference between the mini speaker and the music source. Wiring or insulation material perhaps? Have you tried moving the equipment around? SONOS are very supportive so you could call them for advice.

Rizzle
Rizzle

You are comparing a commodore Hsv SSV supercharged to a base model 6 cylinder in this case.

The playbar has more speakers,lower Hz and better response rate plus you have another speaker for the rear.
So of course you will think the speaker sound in the bedroom is less than it should,because it is!
You are best to tune the smaller speaker to your room.

Or a stereo pair of play1 will most probably suit your needs in the bedroom.

CategorySoundbars