Sonos Playbase

Sonos Playbase

See the Best Soundbars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mark L.

Mark L.

Amazing

The depth of base and clarity of sound for sports is ridiculously good, i recently paired this with two Sonos One's for surround sound and its absolutely incredible, highly recommended.

Purchased in May 2019 at Klapp Audio Visual for $799.00.

Voice / Dialogue
Bass
Music

Just Jamie

Just JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of my favourite purchases

This product is an absolute dream. Easy to use, right from the opening of the box. Set up is so easy and the sound is so good, I don’t think I’ll need a subwoofer. Absolutely highly recommend it

Purchased in June 2019 at Qantas shop.

Voice / Dialogue
Bass
Music

Not only Great Sound but exceptional Service

I have had a Sonos Playbase for 11 months which I developed into a surround system over three months. The setup was easy and the sound fantastic.

The week before Easter I had issues with speaker connectivity and on Easter Saturday sat down and unpaired and tried to establish new room. No success and then through help desk contact was diagnosed with a faulty Playbase. We will email you and it will be replaced.
Sounded to good to be true! Phone contact on the Tuesday confirmed it to be fact and even with the ANZAC Day public holiday in the mix within 9 days I was the happy listener to a full surround sound system having a new Playbase delivered to my door.

SONOS THANK YOU SO MUCH

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman.

MacAdam

MacAdamMelbourne

Love my Playbase!

I’ve owned my Playbase for six months now and love the simplicity and amazing sound quality. The speaker integrates seamlessly with my TV, allowing me to use my TV remote to control the volume. The Sonos app is stable, easy to use and integrates wonderfully with Spotify, my iPhone’s music collection.