Sony Alpha A7 III

Sony Alpha A7 III

MPN: SY-A7III-BODY
See the Best Mirrorless Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sony? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
Alvin L.
Alvin L.North West, QLD

Good overall camera

I have owned the camera for over a year switched from Canon 5D MKiii. Impressed with the overall features and auto tracking capability. I would recommend this camera for anyone moving from crop to full frame as well as looking for budget pro camera. The only downside is the FE lens, sony lens are very expensive compared to canon. I have used the camera for sports, wildlife and landscape photography.

Purchased in October 2018 for $2,750.00.

ADg
ADgPerth

Decent camera

Purchased in June 2018 at digiDirect for $2,450.00.

OZe Craze
OZe CrazePerth, WA

The best Full frame mirrorless still

I had the original A7 and A6000, then I upgraded to A6000 to A6500. Only to be completed if I upgraded A7 to A7III.

All the reviews online are pretty accurate. While there is no perfect camera, A7 III is a near perfect budget camera. Best sensors (esp low light), AF, speed, form factor and battery life.

Nothing else much to say about this camera, for those who wonders, rent the camera and try it for yourselves. Might not be everyone's cup of tea :-)

Purchased in March 2019 at No Frills Cameras for $2,391.00.

Stan Kaplunov
Stan KaplunovSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good at video, not as good with speedlights.

I switched from Canon to Sony a7II some time ago and it is a wonderful camera. Then I bought Sony a7III for my workflow, and I found that it works very bad with speedlights. The camera screen always shows some magenta casts and overexposed photos after flash, which is not after you send it to PC. Camera also works bad with TTL mode, it shows different results from flash to flash. I compared it to a7II with the same lenses, speedlight and settings and a7III shows a bad results :(

Purchased in June 2019 at VideoPro for $2,698.00.

Mirrorless Cameras

Find out how Sony Alpha A7 III compares to other Mirrorless Cameras

Anonymously
AnonymouslyMelbourne

Best camera in 2019

Switched from cannon to Sony and couldn’t be happier! Light weight, takes great photos and the built in stabilisation/gamble makes it perfect for video. I got it with the 85mm f1.4 and the 16 to 35 f2.8