Sony h.ear on MDR-100

cherubbabiesSydney, NSW

Headphones perfect

I bought the headphones in bright orange, such a great colour can spot them anywhere!
Great sound quality, really helps me to unwind after a long day of working.
Well worth every cent.

Sparky78

Sparky78Victoria, 3121

Great Comfy Headphones

These are really comfortable headphones - I am not aware I am wearing them once I have them on. They are over-ear types so they provide good sound isolation. The noise cancelling functionality works best with general chatter type noise, it doesn't do anything if there is loud noise nearby. Music reproduction is really good without being too bass heavy. I get excellent battery performance and pairing the bluetooth is faultless. I tested all the competition and think these perform the best. I am very happy with them.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Nobby

Nobbymelbourne

Decent Headphones Easy To Use

Great and comfy wireless headphones. I wear them daily for movies and TV and never notice I have them on. They are super comfortable and pair up easily and pack up tight with the folding design.. Sound quality is really good. Not too much emphasis on treble or bass , just a warm and pleasant response. I wear them every day of the week and they never let me down.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Steven L

Steven LMelbourne

Daily Driver

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Pau the slug

Pau the slugAU

A+++ quality for Elecelent performance and comfortable listening

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Elliot

ElliotBrisbane

Pretty good for the price

I used to own Audio Technica M50 which are a slight upgrade from these headphones, but these look better, are much lighter, and have an inline microphone.

Sound quality is better than most Beats headphones, even the $300+ models. Don't be fooled by the brand.

Would recommend if you can find them under $180.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

boooma

booomaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great headphones for the train commute in Sydney

Bought from Sony kiosk in Parramata Westfields after price matching to $249 (worth if with any Sony product as the guys in the kiosk were super helpful)
Nice and comfy even after an hours wear. Noice cancelling has a few issues sometimes with wind and sudden changes in air pressure but overall good.
Looking at HIRES audio capabilities that it has but you need a compatible Mobile Phones (Sony,Samsung,LG).
My 1st NC headphones so I am happy so far.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

One D.

One D.Melbourne

Worth the money

These headphones snug very comfortably on my ears. I don't understand why others despite being adjusted to different settings still don't feel quite right. The sound is acceptable for the price I paid, of course you can't compare to other high end brands. It does the job and I enjoy listening 80's music with it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Good sound but what about user friendly

I really enjoyed the MDR-100A sound. For that price tag ( i bought mine for about 100eu) u get good sound dynamic, deep bass and somewhat of a surround sound. BUT I bought the headphone cuz they had removable cords. But´I was soon to discover that not only can you fit normal cords in the socket but you have to buy SONYs own cord, that is an overpriced at 36 euro, a 1/3 of the original price. To not be able to attach the cord of choice make the whole idee of a separate cord useless. I would not for this reason buy sonys headphones again. They dont care about the customer but rather abouth the money.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Stef

StefSydney

Pretty good

Sound is not the best quality. Noise cancelling doesn't work the best, especially when it's windy. Battery life is good too, must be charged via usb.
Headphones are comfortable they fit well, good materials. I paid $246, so not complaining. Wouldn't pay full price for it, cos the so so quality sound.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

The only headphones I'll use

Does its job well. Got this at a ridiculously discounted price before Christmas 2016. Sits comfortably over my ears even with glasses, decent sound quality and connects to my phone quickly. Though takes a little longer with a laptop. Battery life also worth it, I listen with it on my long commutes (3hrs return) and it'll last roughly two and a bit weeks when I have work 3-4 days a week.

lodgefo

lodgefobrisbane

Great headphones

These headphones sound great. Highs are very clear and bass is just right. I wore them on the plane overnight and they are very comfortable. The noise cancelling also worked great on the plane. They fold well for travelling. The bluetooth pairing is very easy. The buttons for changing songs and volume are easy to find once you get use to them. Batteries also last a very long time. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Sean F

Sean FSydney

Perfect

These headphones sound great, are comfortable and look great. The bass is strong but not overpowering and the treble is present but not harsh, they feel well built and fold up great. My only complaint is there is a small amount of delay when watching movies wirelessly, however this is fixed by using the included aux cable.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

AbC

AbCSydney

Great headphones at a decent price

I bought these on sale for $199 (RRP $499) and they are worth the money. The ear pads are comfortable for prolonged usage and the battery life is long lasting. Overall sound quality and Bluetooth reception is great but the positioning of the microphone makes it hard to make calls in a closed environment like the bus or the train.

jojotom

jojotomLaunceston

Convenient, comfortable with great sound

These headphones are extremely comfortable, have great battery life and sound great. Setting up the bluetooth is extremely easy and the inbuilt microphone makes having phone conversations easy and with good clarity. I have seen these on sale semi-regularly so would recommend trying to get them at less than RRP (around $500).

Cool headphones

These headphones are very comfortable, and don't look too big when you are wearing them. They are also quite light. The only two things I don't like are the way they fold, sometimes the hinge catches on my hair. I would also like buttons to be able to control the volume. The flat cord is great and tangle-free.
Overall the sound quality is great, and I would recommend these to anyone looking for cool colourful headphones

Date PurchasedJan 2017

NNN8487

NNN8487Sydney, NSW

Great sound, very comfortable. Rivals the QC35.

These headphones are very light and easy to wear for extended periods of time. The sound quality is fantastic, probably as good as you can get without venturing into extreme audiophile territory. The wired model does not have active noise cancelling so I cannot comment on that. I would put the overall quality of these headphones as on par with the Bose QC35s, which seem to be the industry leader at the moment. Picked these up for $140 in the post-Christmas sales and they definitely outshine headphones I've owned or used in the past worth twice that price.

Purchased in January 2017.

Sound Quality

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Ray40

Ray40Hobart, TAS

Making Air Travel Great Again

Traveling by aeroplane is greatly enhanced by a good noise cancelling headphones.Sony have come up with an excellent pair of noise cancelling 'phones that are also Bluetooth enabled. The usual standard for noise cancelling headphones are the Bose Quietpoint-which are indeed excellent. Sony has put a lot of research into their new model and have come up with a superb product. The noise cancelling is amazing, as is the sound of the music that you may choose to listen to. These are very comfortable as well , always something to consider on longer flights or commutes.Battery life is around 20 hours.

Gustavo

GustavoPerth

No regrets

I was in doubt between Sony and Boose, so I choosed Sony since I have more affinity with their products, the headphones has a Perfect sound quality, good bass power, very clear medium bass and treble sound as well, besides very comfortable. Just a bit hard to get used to the buttons, 5 stars overall. I'm very happy with my purchase.