MPN: SNY-HTCT390

See the Best Soundbars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Base keeps dropping out

I purchased this in the uk and bought it with me. It took about 8weeks and the base box dropped out. I contacted Sony and at first they told me
As I purchased it in the uk it had no warranty?After I heated conversation with a Sony service rep they said they would look into it. After a couple days they ring me and say ok. (Thought Sony was world wide). Anyway took the unit to there Sony shop and they replaced the main board.
About 2weeks later it does the same. Yet again back on the phone and back to the shop. Get the unit back after a week and hook it up. Lasted 1 week on the phone again and have to go though I tech guy witch took over a hr. 3 weeks later dropped out again. More phone calls and you guessed it back to the shop. Get a call from Sony and they advised me that because I had uk power plugs on it this was causing the problem.?
I put Australia plugs on and yet again dropped out again. Spoke to Sony but this time I am advertised that as now the unit is modified (On there instruction) it’s not covered on warranty.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Excellent Sound quality and powerful

Easy to install, it only needs a hdmi cable to your TV. Powerful and Great sound quality. The Subwoofer was really powerful, it could cause the room to rumble on high. Really great product and you wont regret buying one. Got it on Bing Lee while it was on special as well. Great purchase and highly recommended.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Great product

I have been waiting to get one and as it is getting discontinued finally bought it from Harvey Norman for the EOFY sale. As usual sony has kept it up to the standard. A great soundbar + subwoofer which will give you a Movie Theater experience at home. Crystal clear sound and good enough base to give you that worth the money feeling. I will recommend 390 to anyone. Enjoy

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great soundbar

Got this as Christmas present and love it. It was so easy to set up and use. All you do is plug it in and turn it on. It has great sound quality.

This is actually a replacement for another soundbar that was bought for me. The sound quality on that was terrible so i returned it. I then went to a few retailers and cbecked out what other brands had to offer. It was 500 dollars to buy which is half of what some soundbars cost but i checked a lot of different soundbars and this was way better than even most of the dearer ones.

I turned volume to maximum once just to test it and quality is still great. It was way too loud though. Sound didnt get that muffled vibration you get with some speakers. Even at max volune sound was really clear.

Setting up the unit is easy. The booklet explains everything in a simple easy to understand way. I had everything out of box...connected and working is less than 15 minutes. Its that easy

Date PurchasedJan 2017

perfect sound

I bought the Soundbar with the TV from Harvey Norman and I am very happy with it. It has a clear and rounded sound, not tinny like some others. To regulate the sound to my liking is easy and relaxing. It's length also matches the length of the TV and blending in nicely.

Date PurchasedNov 2016