MPN: KD65X9000H

• Software
  • Picture Quality

TD
TDMelbourne

Unreliable, unstable connection to android apps

Constantly disconnects from apps like Netflix, YouTube and Prime TV. Or I get the swirling red circle of death when trying to open the apps. I've tried all of the usual bs fixes these big companies spout, but nothing works. I've never experienced these problems when accessing the same apps on my Android wifi tablet nor from my pc. Wish I had now bought a Samsung.

Purchased in October 2020 at Sony Online store for $1,995.00.

David
David Sydney, NSW

Love this TV

This TV is amazing. Had the TV for 3 months now and all i can say is smart TVs have come a long way since my last one 6 years ago. What i like best is the apps that allow you to set up your TV the way you like it. The picture quality is fantastic. Super easy to set up and for the price is has functions that the more expensive Samsungs have.

Purchased in August 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,999.00.

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

stewart50South East Queensland, QLD

worse TV ever the Sony Bravia - XD-65R9000H- avoid

Purchased in September 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $2,250.00.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Sony KD-65X9000H (65") compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Gilbert Jean Fabrice R.
Gilbert Jean Fabrice R.asked
KD-65X9000H (65")

I bought a Samsung back in march 2020 and had issues with it after a long back and forth repair and arguing to get a replacement, they finally gave me my money back and I decided to go for this Sony. Everything works except on normal free to air antenna channels has issues with sound after a while so I went back to Bing lee after a week and am now waiting for a replacement. Is your sound issue on free to air or internet as well??

stewart50

its all luck - but I have never had an issue with a Samsung or Lg - Sony and buying from JB HiFi is a disaster, never will I ever buy from JbHifi or sony absolutely no customer service- our sound quality is horrendous on all services -
we reported this Wednesday 14th October today 23 October no call from Jbhifi or sony https://youtu.be/hwe5GtqftFM

Judging by the video uve put up. It seems it was the same issue i was having. I got a new unit now and it seems ok except the image from free to air seems to have a rapid flicker from time to time plus the volume lags a bit when pressed from the remote.

Compare all 4 Sony X9000H Series