Sony KD-65X9000H (65")

1 question from our users

Gilbert Jean Fabrice R.

Gilbert Jean Fabrice R.asked

KD-65X9000H (65")

I bought a Samsung back in march 2020 and had issues with it after a long back and forth repair and arguing to get a replacement, they finally gave me my money back and I decided to go for this Sony. Everything works except on normal free to air antenna channels has issues with sound after a while so I went back to Bing lee after a week and am now waiting for a replacement. Is your sound issue on free to air or internet as well??

stewart50
stewart50

its all luck - but I have never had an issue with a Samsung or Lg - Sony and buying from JB HiFi is a disaster, never will I ever buy from JbHifi or sony absolutely no customer service- our sound quality is horrendous on all services -
we reported this Wednesday 14th October today 23 October no call from Jbhifi or sony https://youtu.be/hwe5GtqftFM

Judging by the video uve put up. It seems it was the same issue i was having. I got a new unit now and it seems ok except the image from free to air seems to have a rapid flicker from time to time plus the volume lags a bit when pressed from the remote.

Sony KD-65X9000H (65")