MPN: KD85X9000H

• Software
  • Picture Quality
Red L.

Red L.Perth, WA

Very impressive 4K TV. Picture Clarity and operation is Excellent.

Purchased in October 2020 at Harvey Norman Cannington WA for $4,900.00.

Peta R.asked

KD-85X9000H (85")

Has anyone else had issues with this TV picture freezing and rebooting for no reason? Bought it a couple of months ago and had it replaced because it kept turning itself off after the picture froze. Thought it might be because of the breaker power box, but no, the replacement is doing the same thing and it’s plugged straight into the wall outlet.

Mike
Mike

My Tv used to do the same and many other things I had replacement with many problems later Sony decided to repair without success in the end I shave return TV and purchase Sumsung
Now all behind me never again Sony

David

Yes it's happen to me a few times. Have to turn the power off then on again. Needs a reboot

Peta R.

Thanks but after paying $5k for a TV I’m not willing to keep turning it of to reboot. Mine does it quite a lot. I’ve contact Harvey Norman to see what they say again as this is my second unit.

Peter W.

Peter W.asked

KD-85X9000H (85")

Can you record to external hard drive on this tv?

David

Sorry mate I don't know. I only use it for gaming and TV. But the apps are great and the TV is very nice. I got a Samsung sound bar with it and I love the set up

Andrew
Andrew

There is not external recording on this TV..something that I really miss from my old LG

Compare all 4 Sony X9000H Series