Sony W660E Series
See the Best Full HD TVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sony? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality

Garbage

This TV is a buggy mess. Had to be turned on twice every time to make it work, and has now failed after only 24 months. Worst TV I've ever owned.

Purchased in June 2018.

Jason Y.
Jason Y.Perth, WA

Excellent bedroom tv

Purchased in December 2020 at Big W for $599.00.

David M
David MNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Only on audio outlet

Purchased in December 2020 at Appliances Online for $699.00.

MarkRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good Quality Bad applications

After buying the tv,initially picture quality good,but a number of minor issues,freebies tag pops up like an AD,very annoying,rang them and if your online you can't turn it off,on my Samsung,you can on my LG you can,this Sony you can't only way is to disconnect from the internet.Timer record only allows seven day max Timer record,all my other the have an option to record once,or every week,this tv does not so beware,I have been buying Sony products to for 30 years and the customer service has gone to hell,they don't seem to care,I personally will purchase no further Sony Products on my last experience.

Purchased in September 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $699.00.

Elspeth N.
Elspeth N.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great smart tb

Great sharp quality picture, great sound. Very user friendly remote. Great being able to view YouTube. Great value for money. Just love it. Great size screen, very stylish flat screen

Stuart
StuartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smart TV functions do not work

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for $595.00.

Newcastle
NewcastleHunter Region, NSW

Not good

I hate this TV with a passion. It loses channels each time I switch it off and I have to re-tune, issues with the time update, slow lag with buttons.

DaveT
DaveTMelbourne, VIC

Decent for the price. Aerial module malfunctioned in 6mo

Date PurchasedJan 2018

L Maughan
L MaughanAU

Love Love Love this TV

When budget is tight I do my homework.. I wanted a good quality TV for my bedroom with Netflix or smart tv capability. Found this TV Sony Bravia 32” KDL32W660E Full HD Smart TV on ebay it was $623 but there was a 20% off day.. so I secured it for $499. For that price I cannot be happier. Picture and sound quality is great. Netflix is one simple button and is almost instant.. no lag like some tv's experience. I did remove the stand and popped it on the wall and its pretty slim. Certainly worth considering - good name - and so far so good.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Baxter
BaxterHobart

Easy to use and great quality picture

Purchased this for bedroom and was surprised how easy to set up. We love the quality of the picture and we have it connected to a sound bar. Love it wished we upgraded a year ago now. I must admit we have never had an issue or problem with Sony so hence why we changed from another cheaper brand as you really do get what you pay for. I recommend this TV.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Leish
LeishRockhampton

Awesome picture quality

This tv has awesome picture quality, smart tv features are awesome and easy to navigate. Set up of tv took a bit to get used to but once all the setting were figured out the quality of picture and sound were second to none. TV has more than enough USB ports and it can be connected to several devices.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
chrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Picture improvement on the old set

The picture and sound are good - being a new tv I expected that. however the operating instructions are woefully inadequate. you guess by clicking on different buttons on what to do (eg to record a program if youre not connected to the internet). as its only been operating a few days - I hope it lasts me a while. my old tv was 17 yrs old so this is a jump into the 21st century for me. so far, touch wood - so good.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Gab
GabGlebe

Straight forward set up; great picture quality

I found the internet and TV set up straight forward. I'm not a computer expert and so was surprised when I read earlier reviews. All to easy. Great picture quality. I bought the last tv over 15 years ago and paid twice the price. Very pleased with this purchase. Thanks

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Mickey
MickeyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

What a piece of junk.
EPG is the worst I have seen. Always says "No Event Information".
Info button show minimal info on the program.
I have a Panasonic Viera in the lounge, now I wish I bought another one of those for the bedroom instead of this wanna be tv.
Stick to cameras Sony.
Your customer service sucks too.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017