Sony MDR-10R

4.2

Kun

KunSydney

Decent noise cancelling headphones

These are decent noise cancelling headphones. I got them in a bundle deal which is very good value. The sound quality is quite good and I can keep wearing them for hours without feeling much burden. The noise cancelling function works really well, no matter when I am on public transport or at home trying to study. Happy about them overall, just hope they are wireless then they will be perfect.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    Adam

Adam

Good, not great.

I bought these expecting them to be comfortable enough for daily use, however they amplify the sound of public transport making trains roar in your ears and the faux leather finish on the earcups made me sweat like anything.
    Negatives aside, when in an indoor environment these headphones provide high quality sound without the need for wires and a battery life which is better than average.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
    Lou

LouTasmania

Compact with brilliant sound.

Purchased my second pair of Sony headphones from the Sony shop online and absolutely love them. I do an awful lot of travel for my employment and use them on the plane (and other places too). As we know, airplanes can be rather noisy and when switched on, they block out virtually 90-100% of external noises. Are also great in the office to keep talking noises away while the sweet melodious music drowns my ears. I love 'em.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
    Wired Headphones

Find out how Sony MDR-10R compares to other Wired Headphones

mary

marySydney

Can't believe how fantastic the headphones are.

I purchased the headphones mainly for long airflights. However they have served a dual purpose. Due to a noisy household at present I have constantly used the headphones. I have a TV in the kitchen which is the noisiest area & I find that the noise cancelling headphones block out 99% of the background noise. I am so happy & so is everyone else. I would highly recommend these Sony headphones as they are within a reasonable price range & work successfully.

Bassett

Bassett

What is says on the box, it does