Sony MDR-NC31EM

Boof

Boofadelaide

Not great not bad

The title says it all.
    Im not overly impressed with my headphones.
    The sound quality is alright but doesnt suit my ears. I find them quite uncomfortable.
    They irritate my ear.
    However the quality of materials are quite good.
    And the price wasnt to bad either.
    Not bad not great.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    cruisergirl

cruisergirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect and very quiet

I find these perfect for travelling and using on flights and public transport. Great little headphones, noise canceling is awesome and sound is very clear and no interference. It's great that they don't require batteries, so no issues with flat battery and unable to use. They work well with my Sony Device, and I love these

Date PurchasedOct 2016
    Wired Headphones

Find out how Sony MDR-NC31EM compares to other Wired Headphones

Ezza

EzzaMelbourne

Interesting, but not amazing.

This noise cancelling headphones don't require a battery, like most active noise cancelling headsets. If you've ever had your noise cancelling headphones flick on in your bag to arrive at the airport with a flat battery, this is quite a handy feature. Unfortunately to achieve this they are only noise cancelling when used with a Sony device.

The passive sound isolation is good, and the noise cancelling is ok too. Not as good as others I've used, but still decent.

Overall these are decent headphones, and for the narrow range of people wanting to avoid batteries and have a Sony device, these are a good choice.

Date PurchasedOct 2016