Sony MDR-XB550AP

Sony MDR-XB550AP (page 2 of 2)

MDRXB550APB (Black), MDRXB550APR (Red), MDRXB550APW (White), etc...

4.2

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
john2

john2Sydney

Great as entry point earphones and durable enough for children.

My 7 ear old child likes to use this new set of earphones. They are light to have on, have good sound and I cannot expect him to twist the cords & break them in a month like he did to so many other earphones that I purchased in the past. This set is a good combination of quality and price and would recommend it!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Remi

RemiBrisbane

very good sound

Although these are not the most attractive headphones, they sound amazing! I have always used ear buds before but now that I have bought these headphones I would much rather use these. The stereo sound is very clear. They are also very comfortable and do not give me a head ache after using them for a long time.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Hannah

HannahMelbourne

Good but not great

Bought these for an overseas trip, regretting not getting noise-cancelling or bluetooth but these still did a good job. Wish they would either fold up or have a case to make it easier for traveling. Okay for their price but wouldn't recommend as I feel like it's worth paying more for a better product.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Wired Headphones

Find out how Sony MDR-XB550AP compares to other Wired Headphones

B00fy

B00fyBrisbane

Good for just listening to music on iPod

I bought these for DJing, Studio recording & Mastering & listening to music regularly. They're good for just listening to music on the regular & DJing but for studio recording & mastering they're no good. I had budget ones before from JB Hi Fi, basic Seinheisers & they worked well so I thought Sony would be similar considering they're a well known brand & same price range but should've stuck with Seinheisers.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Montrose

MontroseMelbourne

Sound experience is amazing

Found these at an amazing price at JB-HI FI and deliver an amazing sound experience. Love them, got these in red and they swivel to adjust to your personal needs. Also you you adjust them to fit it snugly around your head. I got these to match my red iPhone 7 plus. Rich colour and beautiful performance.

Date PurchasedMay 2017