Sony MDR-ZX110NC

Sony MDR-ZX110NC (page 2 of 7)

MPNs: 35904809 and SNY-MDRZX110NC

See the Best Wired Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Juan Manuel

Juan ManuelSouthbank

Perfect for my Sony phone.

When I bought my mobile phone Sony I was very happy bout the device, quality of screen, fast, beautiful design, great size, but not really impressed about the sound of the headphones that comes in the box with the mobile phone... until I bought those headphones... the sound it's clear and incredible, the quality just unique!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

ZODwyer

ZODwyerPerth, WA

Good quality for a decent price

These headphones are pretty amazing, they're clear, lightweight and overall an awesome choice for the price. They're great for high volume listening, particularly pop music but they also boast a solid mid-range, supporting metal music very well. I wished that the headphones had a built-in battery that you could charge with a generic 3rd party charger (avoids having to carry multiple chargers on holiday). If you're a big basshead focusing on EDM, then these may not be the best for you. But they're definitely quality for the price.

unhappy customer

unhappy customer

AWESOME !

these headphones just have a really great sound, they fit really well and are super comfortable to wear, I would definitely recommend these, just great quality headphones ! :) awesome to plug into your laptop and just chill out, I think these are better than apple EarPods by far !

Travel Bug

Travel BugMelbourne

Not bad for a budget pair

I received a pair for Xmas. They are very comfortable to wear. Battery life is nowhere near the 80 hours running time (more like 40hrs) but still long enough. Quality is ok for a pair this price. Great as a spare pair of head phones or a travel pair to take away.

Great and Cheap Headphone

These are moderately modest earphones and extremely agreeable to utilize. I got them from JB HiFi and found that they are sturdy and very great quality exactly what I anticipated. They are agreeable on my ears and don't draw and I can wear them for quite a while and don't get worn out. They are a decent purchase!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

KarenS46

KarenS46NSW, 2640

Great Headphones

Purchased these for an overseas flight. They cancel out the majority of the noise but not all of it. Overall though they are great for the price. The sound is excellent and are very comfortable to wear. They have a long lead which makes it easy.
They fold up well when needed to be stored.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Bhedita

Bhedita

Cheap and works well.

The size is perfect for me, it does not disturb/press against my ears. You can fold it when storing it, which means that you do not have to worry about damaging it when putting it in your bag/luggage. I got mine from ebay and it was quite cheap, compared to other noise-cancelling headphones..

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Laura

LauraSydney

Relatively cheap and very comfortable

These are relatively cheap headphones and very comfortable to use. I bought them from JB HiFi and found that they are durable and quite good quality just what I expected. They are comfortable on my ears and do not pull and I can wear them for a long time and do not get tired. They are a very good buy!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Chris B

Chris B

Cheap but good enough

The head phones are pretty good, they cancel majority of sound but not all. they have a nice long cord and two muffs with padding. They are comfy to wear for a short period of time but may need extra assistance if needed for longer. The sound is fair to mild

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Ella Mcbean

Ella Mcbean

Can’t live without these.

I have had my headphones for over a year & the ones before have broken and lasted me less than 2 weeks! Cheap and great quality. Music sounds great, I love bass so these are perfect. They go with me everywhere as well I find them very compactable. Better than any other headphones I’ve bought!

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Joka

JokaMelbourne

Perfect headphones for the prefect price

Recently bought these headphones because it has noise canceling, found these headphones at a 40 dollar price, i thought wasn't gonna get much from these headphones since it was pretty cheap. I was amazed with the noise canceling and the sound it produced, the bass of the sound was so good. Recommend this for people who want noise canceling and good bass sound

Danny

DannyMelbourne

Cheap product, worth the money

I didn't buy this product to long ago because i recently had my headphones break but then i saw these sony MDR-ZX110NC headphones when i was shopping online, it was on sale for 20 dollars, so im thinking wow this is a good deal so i went to jb hi fi and bought one. Got home and tried them on they had really good earmuffs and the sound it produced was perfection. Recommend this to who ever wants a cheap and good quality headphones.

Ola

OlaDrummoyne

Great value for money.

Bought these headphones at Officeworks for my son. I am happy with the quality of these headphones, they are a great buy and I would recommend them. They have thick cords which do not get tangled easily and I Like that especially for kids. The quality is also very good and the sound is great. The price is reasonable, especially from Officeworks.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Don

DonNoble Park

Greatest Earphones

I bought four pairs for myself and cousins and everyone like them.These kind of earphones real made me to enjoy the music to new level especially why I am hitting GYM, I always use it as it make feels more comfortable than I thought and the sound quality is really crazy in good way. I am like identical twins to my earphone.

Joe D.

Joe D.Sydney

Great value

Solid headphones, good build quality, good comfort.
What I mean by bizarre is that with the noise cancelling they sound like garbage. Like tinny cheap buds. Turn the noise cancellation on though and it is a different story, the lower end comes in the tinniness goes out and they sound about what you'd expect them to sound like for the price.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
sangriatic

sangriatic

Great Audio, Great Noise-Cancellation

I have sensory issues so if you're buying these for someone similar, take note. The noise cancellation is fantastic. The audio quality is on-point. The only issue is that they get uncomfortable fast, they put pressure on your ears which can be unbearable after 10 minutes if you have sensory issues.

Mary	Falconer

Mary FalconerRedondo Beach

Good quality

Usually I wear smaller earphones so I was a little hesitant to try these. They’re more comfortable than I thought and the sound quality is really good. I always bring it when I go travel or have a long flight. The sound quality is actually pretty good, expensive was the reason I didn't 5 star.

Dan

DanMelbourne

Good

This headphone is pretty good for it's decent price. The sound quality is good and the noise cancellation is good too. It's pretty light so its comfortable on the head. I have a pair of philips headphones which is pretty much identical in every way to this headphones except its slightly cheaper which is why this being more expensive was the reason I didn't 5 star.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Evelyn

Evelyn

Great and affordable

It is a greta earphone with all the features that I need, noise cancelling, convenient to put in the bag and affordable price. I always bring it when I go travel or have a long flight. The aound quality is actually pretty good, compared to other same price ear phone.

anonymous

anonymousSydney, NSW

Good quality

These were gifted to me for Christmas last year! Usually I wear smaller earphones so I was a little hesitant to try these. They’re more comfortable than I thought and the sound quality is really good. Definitely recommend these if you’re looking for headphones that are a little more bulky!