Sony MDR-ZX110NC

Sony MDR-ZX110NC (page 2 of 6)

MPNs: 35904809 and SNY-MDRZX110NC

Great and Cheap Headphone

These are moderately modest earphones and extremely agreeable to utilize. I got them from JB HiFi and found that they are sturdy and very great quality exactly what I anticipated. They are agreeable on my ears and don't draw and I can wear them for quite a while and don't get worn out. They are a decent purchase!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Great Headphones

Purchased these for an overseas flight. They cancel out the majority of the noise but not all of it. Overall though they are great for the price. The sound is excellent and are very comfortable to wear. They have a long lead which makes it easy.
They fold up well when needed to be stored.

Cheap and works well.

The size is perfect for me, it does not disturb/press against my ears. You can fold it when storing it, which means that you do not have to worry about damaging it when putting it in your bag/luggage. I got mine from ebay and it was quite cheap, compared to other noise-cancelling headphones..

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Relatively cheap and very comfortable

These are relatively cheap headphones and very comfortable to use. I bought them from JB HiFi and found that they are durable and quite good quality just what I expected. They are comfortable on my ears and do not pull and I can wear them for a long time and do not get tired. They are a very good buy!

Cheap but good enough

The head phones are pretty good, they cancel majority of sound but not all. they have a nice long cord and two muffs with padding. They are comfy to wear for a short period of time but may need extra assistance if needed for longer. The sound is fair to mild

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Can’t live without these.

I have had my headphones for over a year & the ones before have broken and lasted me less than 2 weeks! Cheap and great quality. Music sounds great, I love bass so these are perfect. They go with me everywhere as well I find them very compactable. Better than any other headphones I’ve bought!

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Perfect headphones for the prefect price

Recently bought these headphones because it has noise canceling, found these headphones at a 40 dollar price, i thought wasn't gonna get much from these headphones since it was pretty cheap. I was amazed with the noise canceling and the sound it produced, the bass of the sound was so good. Recommend this for people who want noise canceling and good bass sound

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Cheap product, worth the money

I didn't buy this product to long ago because i recently had my headphones break but then i saw these sony MDR-ZX110NC headphones when i was shopping online, it was on sale for 20 dollars, so im thinking wow this is a good deal so i went to jb hi fi and bought one. Got home and tried them on they had really good earmuffs and the sound it produced was perfection. Recommend this to who ever wants a cheap and good quality headphones.

Great value for money.

Bought these headphones at Officeworks for my son. I am happy with the quality of these headphones, they are a great buy and I would recommend them. They have thick cords which do not get tangled easily and I Like that especially for kids. The quality is also very good and the sound is great. The price is reasonable, especially from Officeworks.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Greatest Earphones

I bought four pairs for myself and cousins and everyone like them.These kind of earphones real made me to enjoy the music to new level especially why I am hitting GYM, I always use it as it make feels more comfortable than I thought and the sound quality is really crazy in good way. I am like identical twins to my earphone.

Great value

Solid headphones, good build quality, good comfort.
What I mean by bizarre is that with the noise cancelling they sound like garbage. Like tinny cheap buds. Turn the noise cancellation on though and it is a different story, the lower end comes in the tinniness goes out and they sound about what you'd expect them to sound like for the price.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great Audio, Great Noise-Cancellation

I have sensory issues so if you're buying these for someone similar, take note. The noise cancellation is fantastic. The audio quality is on-point. The only issue is that they get uncomfortable fast, they put pressure on your ears which can be unbearable after 10 minutes if you have sensory issues.

Good quality

Usually I wear smaller earphones so I was a little hesitant to try these. They’re more comfortable than I thought and the sound quality is really good. I always bring it when I go travel or have a long flight. The sound quality is actually pretty good, expensive was the reason I didn't 5 star.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Good

This headphone is pretty good for it's decent price. The sound quality is good and the noise cancellation is good too. It's pretty light so its comfortable on the head. I have a pair of philips headphones which is pretty much identical in every way to this headphones except its slightly cheaper which is why this being more expensive was the reason I didn't 5 star.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Great and affordable

It is a greta earphone with all the features that I need, noise cancelling, convenient to put in the bag and affordable price. I always bring it when I go travel or have a long flight. The aound quality is actually pretty good, compared to other same price ear phone.

Good quality

These were gifted to me for Christmas last year! Usually I wear smaller earphones so I was a little hesitant to try these. They’re more comfortable than I thought and the sound quality is really good. Definitely recommend these if you’re looking for headphones that are a little more bulky!

They work ok

These are hard wired non-bluetooth headsets as you can see. I like the fact they come with aircraft sound input converter plugs. Now without fitting a battery , these things are useless. The battery acts the system to cancel out sound but also amplifies the sound input from phone or PC. This means you dont need to run the sound at 100% levels. The noise cancellation is not absolute but it is just right. My only issue with them is the fragile nature of the cable and plug which should be more robust in construction. They should have made the lead and plug thicker to deal with tension stresses. This means you have to handle them with kid gloves. Other than that , all good

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Amazing sound quality at a great price.

Being on a budget which didn't stretch to Bose headphones I went for the Sony noise cancelling set which were at an amazingly affordable price. The quality and sound are exceptional and would recommend them to anyone. The comfort is first rate an fold up neatly for storage. A real bargain.

Perfect for my needs

These headphones have been perfect for my needs and at a very reasonable price-point. I only use them occasionally at home or during travel attached to either my phone or laptop when I don't want to disturb people near me. The sound quality is very good. They feel like good quality. They have never given me technical issues. Overall a good purchase.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Would recommend, could have better build quality

For the rrp, these headphones are actually pretty good! Bass content is great and the treble holds up very well.
Also it is worth stating that the noise cancelling works well considering the cushioning of the headphones. All in all would recommend these headphones especially for the great RRP. 4/5