PS5, PS5 Digital Edition
See the Best Electronics in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sony? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
lexxel
lexxelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Its an improvement

Purchased in March 2021 at EB Games for $749.00.

Khyle A.
Khyle A.asked
PlayStation 5

How can Vodafone get away with forcing customers to use their sub par services in order to get a ps5. I would not give up my Telstra 5G home Fixed wireless internet for any NBN FTTN plan. They also require you to have a phone plan with their bad service.

Am I the only person outraged by this crap.

Mark M.
Mark M.

Sorry can’t help ! Let someone else

Mele H.
Mele H.

Honestly. Let me just rant here. I ordered a ps5 from Vodafone in august, because I was already With Vodafone and needed a new nbn anyway cause I was moving out of home. The ps5 was supposed to arrive 30/08 according to the tracking number. A week after the ETA I still receive no update from
Vodafone or from StarTrack. So I call StarTrack to ask why the f my ps5 is still at the airport. The losers over there apparently broke the ps5 and had to ship it back to Vodafone, who’s dumb butt also didn’t even know that StarTrack had sent it back. Nothing on my Vodafone account was updated about tracking or anything about a broken ps5 or any delays and so I had to escalate the issue myself, to ask for a reorder of the ps5 again otherwise I’d have to wait another month for the restock. I call 4 different agents to reorder my ps5 all for them to tell my they can’t see anywhere a note about it being broken. After threatening to leave Vodafone one agent says he’s ordered my ps5 and it’ll arrive sep 17, I should receive an update of my tracking next day. I wait, and nothing. 2 weeks later (today) I call them to confirm that my ps5 was indeed ordered and it’ll arrive. Guess what. They never placed a re-order :) :) :) yaaaaay. Or even updated my account details to say that I never received a ps5 . I had to call up…again…and place yet another delayed order of my ps5 estimated to arrive oct 1st :) :) :) wooo 2 months after my initial order …. Yahooo and guess what…it’s already on my phone bill this ps5 ! Woooo! Honestly gonna leave Vodafone once I get my ps5… beyond words for this screwed up company.

Nigel
Nigelasked
PlayStation 5

Can I order a PlayStation 5 disk console now " I don't mind to wait"

Nathan V.

I was able to order my one with a disk from eb games which they didnt have an issue at all

Gregory O.
Gregory O.asked

Were are PlayStation 5 console available

Nathan V.

I had to pre order mine last November but was very fortunate that it came in on Thursday.

Compare both Sony PlayStation 5