PS5, PS5 Digital Edition
See the Best Electronics in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sony? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8

fajoy58146
fajoy58146

Messed up PS5 Launch

After our PS4 died unexpectedly out of warranty, we have been trying to buy a PS5. First, we bought it online at Target only to learn next day that Sony didn't ship enough stock and order was cancelled. It took us 10 days to get a refund.

We then ordered from Amazon and exactly same story. Sony didn't ship them enough stock and order being cancelled.

I am taking all three companies (Sony, Target and Amazon) to NSW NCAT for twice taking my money with no ability to supply goods. There are thousands of other customers with similar issues. ACCC should step in and slug them with a heavy fine for mass violation of consumer law in Australia.

Purchased in August 2021.

Carnesy
CarnesyNortheast, VIC

Love it

Great machine. Super fast. Great graphics. Little to no load times. My go to entertainment box. All my streaming services, blu ray player, music. Use it every day. Not just for video games.

Purchased in November 2020.

Mark M.AU

PlayStation 5 review

Just got my ps5 a week ago working smoothly good so far got a HDD connected for extended storage for to be connected to ps5 for ps4 games and to store ps5 games to picture included of SSd and amount of space used on ps5 plus HDD for extended storage and the controller has a inbuilt microphone Currently playing first game called ratchet and clank rift apart and has a usb c in ps5 to very happy for Sony to add it
No problems with ps5 so far waiting for Sony to add update to support Ssd expansion

• +2Thumbnail

Purchased in July 2021 at EB Games for $749.99.

similarwaste
similarwasteSydney, NSW

Runs so quiet

Absolutely amazed how easy initial setup and transferring data and users from my PS4 Pro to PS5, nice job on the new console Sony. Just need to do a game test and so far I’m very impressed with this new console.

Purchased in January 2020 at Amazon for $400.00.

Electronics

Find out how Sony PlayStation 5 compares to other Electronics

Didn't work out of the box

Received ps5 from vodafone
When it arrived booted it up straight away and then went to a black screen.
Kept doing this over and over again and still have not been able to use it after attempting to trouble shoot, I call playstations support. what a useless bunch of people they are no help received and have a useless paperweight

Purchased in April 2021 at Vodafone for $749.00.

Braydon. C
Braydon. CSydney, NSW

Digital Version is great and powerful

Very happy with the buy of the play station 5 console. This is a really great thing that can run the game but no have the CD which make it small.

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

D.Ablett
D.AblettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Improvement in loading speed

Purchased in November 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $749.00.

Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

One word "Perfect "

I finally got a hold of the PS5 with the disk and instantly was in love with.

The system and performance is simply put best as a major improvement to the PS4.

The gameplay is so smooth that game loading time is a thing of the past.

Set up is slightly different but it comes with a stand that allow the system to cool down.

Highly recommend this to every child and adult as you will not be disappointed.

Purchased in February 2021 at EB Games for $700.00.

Khyle A.
Khyle A.asked
PlayStation 5

How can Vodafone get away with forcing customers to use their sub par services in order to get a ps5. I would not give up my Telstra 5G home Fixed wireless internet for any NBN FTTN plan. They also require you to have a phone plan with their bad service.

Am I the only person outraged by this crap.

Sorry can’t help ! Let someone else

Mele H.
Mele H.

Honestly. Let me just rant here. I ordered a ps5 from Vodafone in august, because I was already With Vodafone and needed a new nbn anyway cause I was moving out of home. The ps5 was supposed to arrive 30/08 according to the tracking number. A week after the ETA I still receive no update from
Vodafone or from StarTrack. So I call StarTrack to ask why the f my ps5 is still at the airport. The losers over there apparently broke the ps5 and had to ship it back to Vodafone, who’s dumb butt also didn’t even know that StarTrack had sent it back. Nothing on my Vodafone account was updated about tracking or anything about a broken ps5 or any delays and so I had to escalate the issue myself, to ask for a reorder of the ps5 again otherwise I’d have to wait another month for the restock. I call 4 different agents to reorder my ps5 all for them to tell my they can’t see anywhere a note about it being broken. After threatening to leave Vodafone one agent says he’s ordered my ps5 and it’ll arrive sep 17, I should receive an update of my tracking next day. I wait, and nothing. 2 weeks later (today) I call them to confirm that my ps5 was indeed ordered and it’ll arrive. Guess what. They never placed a re-order :) :) :) yaaaaay. Or even updated my account details to say that I never received a ps5 . I had to call up…again…and place yet another delayed order of my ps5 estimated to arrive oct 1st :) :) :) wooo 2 months after my initial order …. Yahooo and guess what…it’s already on my phone bill this ps5 ! Woooo! Honestly gonna leave Vodafone once I get my ps5… beyond words for this screwed up company.

Nigel
Nigelasked
PlayStation 5

Can I order a PlayStation 5 disk console now " I don't mind to wait"

Nathan V.

I was able to order my one with a disk from eb games which they didnt have an issue at all

Gregory O.
Gregory O.asked

Were are PlayStation 5 console available

Nathan V.

I had to pre order mine last November but was very fortunate that it came in on Thursday.

Compare both Sony PlayStation 5