See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Prankzter

PrankzterAbermain

Great product

Great product only let down by the lack of support from Sony. Supports Android 1.5 and is capable of 2.0 but without Sony it is being held back. Watch is responsive and the touch screen works amazingly and the watch faces are completely customisable with hundred of themes. The sync with mobile (both android and iPhone) could not be easier and the software is fluid and user friendly

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Cam

CamSydney

My first smart watch, very Impressed!

I was looking for a smartwatch to track my running, however also to listen to music without my Phone. When researching the only that fit the bill, was this product. Having a Sony Phone, setup was easy, I could put music on the watch with it's 4gb of storage, listen via my bluetooth headphones and track my runs using GPS. The battery life I found very good, the speed and simple operation was very pleasing. Overall, this product has been a joy to use.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Harvey Wilson

Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with it

I got my SW3 several weeks ago and am very happy with it. There is a wide range of apps for Android Wear and even games for the little LCD. The battery life is excellent, I turn mine off at night and generally get 3 or more days. The GPS works quickly but does chew up the battery (15% in 30 mins). It is easy to use, light weight and has great sunlight legibility. There is an issue with Android Wear 1.4 which causes the battery to suddenly drop, I had mine go from 70% to 20% in about an hour. I reset after and haven't had the issue again.

All in all, it is a great watch. It's great to get my notifications on my wrist. There are many apps to make your own watchface, apps to type sms's and apps for activity like interval timers. Very happy.

A9X