Sony SRS-X11

Sony SRS-X11

MPNs: SNY-SRSX11B and SRSX11B

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sanyalove

Sanyalove

Cute stuff with good sound, but not loud enough

I recently bought this speaker for listening to story reading in mobile. I found out that the speaker is really good for listening to music with the bass sound and it is clear enough. Also I was told that if I buy two and connect them together, the sound would be really good. I am thinking to buy another to place it next to my big TV. However, I sometimes feel it is not loud enough especially when I drive my car and try to listen to some stories.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Nattasha

Nattasha

Awesome sound

I recently purchased 2 of these speakers as my car stereo is broken and I'm wondering why I never done it sooner. The sound quality is amazing , they can connect to any Bluetooth device and can easily be paired. They last for 10hrs when completely charged. Lightweight, compact and comes in blue, black, white or red.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
gael

gaelSydney

Love it, but

Stopped working after only a few uses, will be returning for a refund.

Good battery life, and I love the sound, however, the volume is not loud enough.

Syncs quickly with my phone.

Handy hanging cord (once you can work out how to attach it). But the controls are on the wrong side when hanging.

As a hands free phone speaker, it does work.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Ramjet59

Ramjet59Canberra

Battery not good

Good sound for such a small device but don't believe the battery life, lasts 3 hours at best. As low as 2 hours at full volume. Much better , longer lasting, bluetooth speakers available for a few $ more