Sony SRS-XB21

Sony SRS-XB21

MPN: SRS-XB21
5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

audio eater

audio eaterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worth buying

So happy with my new Sony speaker. Sound quality is really good, despite the price ($97AUD) and its also IPX7 waterproof, so I can use it in the shower and even submerge it in water. Super quick and easy to pair and you can connect with more than 1 device. It even comes with lights that flicker to the song your listening to! I bought this speaker online shipped from overseas so if you dont see this in Australian stores you will know why. This speaker is very similar to the XB-22 and I highly recommend it.

Great compact party speaker, 10 hour battery life, waterproof, battery charge reminder, overall great purchase.