Sony SRS-XB30

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mike

MikeMacArthur 2904, ACT

I can't believe the sound that comes out of this thing

This is my 3rd portable device. Used cheapies before and thought they were all the same. Used somebody else's Sony and thought I'd give it a go. I picked up this model at a great price.
The sound quality and easy use is incredible!

Purchased in September 2019 at Catch.com.au for $90.00.

Rach

Rach

Such good sound for such a small speaker

We love this and use it everyday, we even take it with us when we travel so we can play our beats on holiday. Great sound! Also the battery charge lasts really well.

Purchased in April 2017.

Ray

RayHobart, TAS

Back to Bassics for Listening Pleasure

The previous model of the amazing Sony SRS-XB30 (shown) was not on my list when I went shopping in June 2017! However, I am thrilled to own it! This amazing speaker box reproduces bass frequencies I didn't know were on albums that I have played for many years! It goes perfectly with my portable DVD player - and my Sony Notebook, which can connect to this box without a cable, if necessary! Mobile phones with Bluetooth will also, by looking for the icon onscreen! A later version is now available!

Date PurchasedJun 2007
David S

David SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

Loads of bass which can be a little muddy at times but I use an equaliser to clear it up a bit. My thought is that bass can be trimmed to suit but you run into problems trying to overdrive the speaker to get the bass. No probs with this speaker.

Great speaker with tons of battery and charger for usb devices. Water resistant. I paid $110aud.

Date PurchasedMar 2018