Sony WH-1000XM3

Sony WH-1000XM3 (page 4 of 6)

WH1000XM3B (Black), WH1000XM3S (Silver)

• Sound Quality

GGG8487Sydney, NSW

#1 Noise Cancellation Headphones

Kevin

KevinSydney, NSW

Best noise cancelling headphones on the market

Had the Bose QC-35 II before getting this and always had sizing troubles as it was too tight and hurt after extended use. Was not the same with the WH1000XM3 as it is much more comfortable to use. Noise cancelling is by far the best on the market. Only thing missing is aptX and LDAC support.

MDM

MDMVictoria

Great headphones with heaps of awesome features

anna

annaSydney, NSW

I love my Sony m3. I use this everyday.

I requested for a wireless headphones to my husband when he was overseas but I was so pleased with what he got the latest Sony M3. Loved it. Can’t fault so far. I use it at home a lot and when I go to my local gym.

Jessica

JessicaPeel, WA

Amazing! Wish I bought them sooner

Tea

TeaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love Them!

I was looking for a new set of headphones after I was tired of my Sennheiser cables always failing over time.

I tried it in store before buying, and loved the touch sensor for the music controls. It's definitely not necessary but a fun little feature.

I would say the sound quality is maybe a tiny step down from my previous pair, but it's not really noticeable. Perhaps I was expecting a little more for the price. I'd recommend if possible giving them a go with your own music before purchasing.

And boy does this thing know how to noise-cancel! I love it. They're getting pretty popular, so if you take public transport be prepared for some little nods here or there.

Guitary

GuitaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great headphones, excellent noise cancelling

Cyriax

CyriaxSydney

An excellent pair of headphones, *if* you're able to get a pair without manufacturing issues.

tuna i.

tuna i.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome headphone

awesome headphones,very clear sound and music with great adjustable volume,very comfortabe on head and adjustable,i really like it and use it everyday to listen to music i love and i also love watching movies with it

Upali

UpaliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best noise cancelling headphones imo well worth it

Sony WH1000XM3 are the best noise cancelling headphones imo. Sounds great with pretty much everything and more bass than the Bose. They are also very durable, comfortable and the noise cancellation is top notch. Highly recommend these. However can't connect to more than one device at the same time.

bhoo

bhooGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BEST HEADPHONES!!

The noise canceling on these headphones are out of this world! The sound quality is great and has many great features! The app that you can download on your phone is easy to use and works well with the headphones. I'm glad i didn't get the bose ones.
I got them for half price so that's a bonus!

Bernt

BerntGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Good but could be improved

IBuyStuff

IBuyStuffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wont fly without these headphones

I have used these headphones on flights and they are worth its weight in gold. Flying has become less of a chore with these cancelling out all the ambient noise.
Very comfortable but can get hot after a few hours of listening. The touchpad is very convenient but can sometimes misread a swipe if you do it diagonally (no fault of the headphones).
I would highly recommend these.

Damien

DamienBrisbane

Best headphones I ever worn

This headphone is the best one that I have ever used. Sound quality is great! The app is awesome too. It detects whether I am walking or not and change the ANC according to it.

The ANC is by far the best compared to other headphones. Just covering the right side cause outside noise to flow through so you can hear what other people are talking.

It has a long battery life as well, though I never tested the full 25h. My daily usage is about 6h. And I only charge it once every 4 to 5 days.

Near perfect headphones!

Had this for more than 6 months now, and it still works like a charm! Everything from ANC to sound and build quality it's absolutely stunning! Only small inconvenience I have is its not water resistant in any way. When it rains I have to keep them, which I'm often sad. Can't part ways with it ever!

Find out how Sony WH-1000XM3 compares to other Wireless Headphones

Excellent sound and noise-cancelling!

I use these headphones in the office, on planes and at home for music and gaming.
Sound quality is amazing.
Noise cancelling is second to none.

I wear glasses most of the time and the ear pads are comfortable for extended use - often 3-4 hours at a time without removing them.

Leo

LeoSydney, NSW

Perfect!

I usually listen to music with these headphones while at work. It makes me 'disconnect' completely and allows me to focus. The noise cancelling works great! I've also tried this on a long 12h flight and this has been a lifesaver. Highly recommended.

Gracia

GraciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent performance

This Sony WH1000XM3B headphone is so great with its noise-canceling function. I use this headphone when I was on the train or bus. It is not heavy so I could wear it on a long trip. It has perfect sound delivery so I can enjoy music all the way home ignoring outside noises.

Minh

MinhSydney, NSW

Worth the buck!

I'm very happy with this. Blocks out so much noise and feels quite comfortable even for long hours. Battery life is awesome, I hardly ever charged it. I love the modern sleek shape too. Makes my 2 hr commute a lot more bearable. It sounds really detailed and bright overall.

Pawan Prasad

Pawan PrasadSydney, NSW

Amazing

the noise cancelling is amazing, it is very lightweight, good quality, great sound. I wish there were an option to connect to 2 devices at the same time. happy shopping.